HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I am experiencing the same issue. can you take a look at my save?
By any chance, did you do the investigations a while ago before the version where Nayika was added in?

I changed some of the variable values during the investigations to trigger Nayika. If you did them before the last version or so, then you would not be able to progress. It's a simple fix if you're fine using the console (SugarCube.State.variables.storyline.amitaQuest = 9).

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I can't figure out what the trigger conditions are to unlock the Movie Night memory event for Blair. I've started over 3 times today trying to get it, but I keep managing to skip over it and just get the sleepover one.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I can't figure out what the trigger conditions are to unlock the Movie Night memory event for Blair. I've started over 3 times today trying to get it, but I keep managing to skip over it and just get the sleepover one.
That's bizarre, it should be randomized in the passage itself where you meet with her friends. It may be just bad luck at this point. If it keeps happening, you can force it by changing the variable on the console prior meeting at Blaire's house. The variable is SugarCube.State.variables.npc.Bfriends.hang in the console. 1 is the movie night, 2 is the sleepover.

f95remember

Jul 12, 2017
By any chance, did you do the investigations a while ago before the version where Nayika was added in?

I changed some of the variable values during the investigations to trigger Nayika. If you did them before the last version or so, then you would not be able to progress. It's a simple fix if you're fine using the console (SugarCube.State.variables.storyline.amitaQuest = 9).
Nope, started from scratch on a fresh save.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
That's bizarre, it should be randomized in the passage itself where you meet with her friends. It may be just bad luck at this point. If it keeps happening, you can force it by changing the variable on the console prior meeting at Blaire's house. The variable is SugarCube.State.variables.npc.Bfriends.hang in the console. 1 is the movie night, 2 is the sleepover.
Looks like it was just luck. After a few more attempts at normal play I got it, then redid the mall event 100 times using the "back" function, and triggered 16 movie nights and 18 sleepovers. I don't often need to meet up with Blaire and friends at the mall, since there are lots of other opportunities to raise their friendship stats, so I guess that does fit statistically.
It just feels a little weird that the sleepover can trigger at level 4 for Blaire, since that scene ends with sex, and it seems like that's generally reserved until level 5, so getting that first repeatedly threw me off.

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
How do I dreamwalk into Blaire's dreams on my own, I know that you do it the first time in the prologue section but then how do I do it afterwards? Please help.

Edit: Nevermind, I just had to wait till she was sleeping in her backyard on Saturday, which I'm assuming when I'm able to dreamwalk others it'll be something similar to that.

Last edited:

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
How do I dreamwalk into Blaire's dreams on my own, I know that you do it the first time in the prologue section but then how do I do it afterwards? Please help.

Edit: Nevermind, I just had to wait till she was sleeping in her backyard on Saturday, which I'm assuming when I'm able to dreamwalk others it'll be something similar to that.
Visit her while she is in class, there's an option to dreamwalk with her then.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

you can find her sometime sleeping in class.

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
you can find her sometime sleeping in class.
Good to know thanks. Why is it so difficult to press the red words on mobile, it like never registers, and also what is the first(technically the second trophy if you want to count the tutorial dreamwalk) trophy you need to get for this one? I'm trying to find and am in need of assistance.
Edit: I have figured it put and am advancing but if I need some tips I shall return to here

Last edited:

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
Can someone explain to me what each of the mental constructs do because the hovering over them thing doesn't work on mobile, and I would love to know what they do, and what the criteria is for getting build points please.
Edit: Do you have to have the full knowledge of wood working to progress into Blaire's dreamscape, to build the ladder which I assume will get you to the library right?

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Can someone explain to me what each of the mental constructs do because the hovering over them thing doesn't work on mobile, and I would love to know what they do, and what the criteria is for getting build points please.
Edit: Do you have to have the full knowledge of wood working to progress into Blaire's dreamscape, to build the ladder which I assume will get you to the library right?
https://f95zone.to/threads/accidental-mind-v3-1-alpha-myscra.55146/post-10284753
you obtain points when you make a connection or strength it

partial knowledge is useless.

Oct 8, 2020
Okay, I completed the Park District Relay mission on Kiara's Partner path. Only now it's impossible complete; it just says Park District: ASAP on my calendar. And because I'm already on a mission, I can't do Kiara's other minion recruitment mission or reset my Suspicion. Help?

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Okay, I completed the Park District Relay mission on Kiara's Partner path. Only now it's impossible complete; it just says Park District: ASAP on my calendar. And because I'm already on a mission, I can't do Kiara's other minion recruitment mission or reset my Suspicion. Help?
Can you post a save? I'll check it out.

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/accidental-mind-v3-1-alpha-myscra.55146/post-10284753
you obtain points when you make a connection or strength it

partial knowledge is useless.
Thanks and also how do you get the camouflage one? I don't see it as an option, which brings to my next question, how and where do I have to go/what do I have to do to get the disguise to into the field house in Blaire's dreams?
Edit: Also also, who is the one you can feel watching/observing you in the library, and what are you supposed to do to get them to reveal themselves?

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
1)Thanks and also how do you get the camouflage one? I don't see it as an option, which brings to my next question, how and where do I have to go/what do I have to do to get the disguise to into the field house in Blaire's dreams?
Edit: 2)Also also, who is the one you can feel watching/observing you in the library, and what are you supposed to do to get them to reveal themselves?
1) camouflage isn't a knowledge, after you take the vice principal's key ring you can go in the auditorium dressing room, you can take a football uniform.
if you are talking about "breaking and entering" go in the night time slot in the harbor, there is a probability to spot a "shadow" and learn it from them
2) doing some funny business with blaire in the library a couple of time, after that with kiara at the mall. it's a character will be relevant in the future

Reactions: BigDaddyBlade

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
Okay so I'm on the final blaire dreamwalk, but I can't tap on the costumes because for some reason it doesn't register on mobile, even doing my usual trick of setting the website to its desktop version isn't working, any suggestions, and I don't have a laptop or computer to do this with, please help.
Edit: After doing some voodoo shit I did it, but you should make it more user(mainly mobile users) friendly by like doing something to make the thing more receptive or sensitive to when a mobile user tries pressing on the red words.
Edit to the edit:I messed up and lost it, and am now struggling to get it back again.
Edit 3: I got it, but suggestion from edit 1 still apply

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Here, sorry I didn't think to do that first.
No Prob, I'll take a look at it today and see what's what.

Okay so I'm on the final blaire dreamwalk, but I can't tap on the costumes because for some reason it doesn't register on mobile, even doing my usual trick of setting the website to its desktop version isn't working, any suggestions, and I don't have a laptop or computer to do this with, please help.
Edit: After doing some voodoo shit I did it, but you should make it more user(mainly mobile users) friendly by like doing something to make the thing more receptive or sensitive to when a mobile user tries pressing on the red words.
Edit to the edit:I messed up and lost it, and am now struggling to get it back again.
Edit 3: I got it, but suggestion from edit 1 still apply
I'll be honest, my only phone is a work phone so I don't really check out the mobile stuff to much. I'll have to look into a decent emulator one of these days so I can at least make sure it's not completely borked.

You might as well save it for when the movies about to release
How did I not know about this until now?

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes