EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NXqwA0U.png

Overview:
Accidental Woman is an interactive fiction life sim game for adults. It's built in Twine Sugarcube, and can be played on most OSes and smartphones. In the game, you take the role of a recently single and unemployed man who takes the offer of a longtime friend to move to the secluded town of Appletree. Due to an unfortunate accident, you find yourself completely transformed into a woman, and will have to deal with far more than just transitioning to small-town life!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-01-17
Developer: Thaumx - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.23.4 Cheats
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All (Recources)
: - - - -
HTML Only (Required): CHEATS

Extra: FAN SIG

Wikifeet69 thanks for sharing!

FarmgirlRelease.png nFBzeQ8r.png JeCQNGIr.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alsavir

Feb 5, 2017
Tried the game on tfsite and honestly it's one of the best games there. Just the character creator is extremly complex, with many options to choose from and how to develop. Also the only adult scene in the game is different for every character , that if you make them different. The game shows promise and can be something extremly nice

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
That is quite an amazing character creator, looking forward to seeing how the game fleshes out :)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
1.9 is up for patreons.

01.9 Change Log:
  • Added the Bullseye map to the game, along with the prototype map control module and navigation method.
    • When you reach Bullseye, click on different locations on the map to travel to the place you clicked.
  • Added descriptions to Bullseye map locations, room view, and some story hooks. Locations will look a little bland until the descriptive widgets are build.
  • Several bug fixes. (Including reworking several objects/arrays, age/height thresholds, and an issue with libido.)
  • Updated the Debug Page, which now has a java-based bug reporting tool and variable checker. The bug report tool generates a report for you, making it easier.
  • Implemented a game settings menu:
    • changed content restriction settings to be toggled from that menu instead of being set once near the start of the game. Should allow more control for players in the future.
    • Added a second light-colored theme that can be switched to from the settings menu. Still having some problems with getting JavaScript and CSS to play nice inside of Twine, but it's a (very basic) start.
  • Added the Clothing Generators, including adding them to the Bulleye women's clothing department.
  • Created a clothing demo available from the game's main page, that shows off some clothes and explains a bit about how they work.

MajorDong

Jun 2, 2017
Please remember me again when this game has some sort of visual content.
I don't like fapping to text that much ;)
Don't think it will ever get pictures, personally. I like text based and visual games, used to not like text games but got into them, maybe you should try it? I'm a reader though, read a few books a week.

despairados

Jul 14, 2017
It's a lot like New Life, if New Life weren't developed by a patreon-milking asshole.
As much as i'd like more frequent updates to New Life, can't say much more at this point than """""promising"""" for this one. Multiple quotes because there's basically nothing to do right now so don't get your hopes up thinking you'll find a better version of New Life.
There's an introduction that is strikingly similar to New Life, and a satisfyingly comprehensive character editor. That's it. We'll see what's in the next updates (I think there's one available for the patreons).

Aug 7, 2017
We'll see what's in the next updates (I think there's one available for the patreons).
It's just a clothing generator and the intro mall area where you'll buy said clothes.
Next updates are more/expanded conversation with Lily and a FAQ/Content document

but, this is still very much a wait and see, I hope he can pull it off.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I hope this game has interactive sex scenes like Newlife, a lot of games of this genre tends to give you one action as in "have sex" and suddenly you're reading 4 paragraphs how both your virgin holes got used and your eyes are rolling in the back of your head with glee.

I would like to see a nice variety of interactive actions you can take, traits coming into play and you can roleplay that sex scene as much as possible.

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes