CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
in the new update i can't seem to edit home furniture/items content the display has changed and you just cant scroll down to see the edit button.
am i the only one with this? this is with the latest version.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
in the new update i can't seem to edit home furniture/items content the display has changed and you just cant scroll down to see the edit button.
am i the only one with this? this is with the latest version.
Click on the empty square... I don't know how they messed that up. Took me ages of trial and error to find out I had to click the large empty square.

QC is getting worse and worse with this game.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Guys, I tried again to play this game - and of course there are plenty of errors. But maybe I do something wrong, ok? Maybe there are solutions or workarounds for those issues. Pls help.

1. If you try to masturbate using bottom buttons in your bedroom you get an error. The only option is to use phone -> actions -> masturbate. Bedroom is furnished, PC is aroused btw. Game feature or my stupidity?
  2. If you try to create a NPC template, generated NPCs end up with undefined values at preferences. Can't manually edit the NPC file, it's a bunch of encrypted crap.
  3. If you try to create clothes at Tight Threads, the skirts you create become jeans on paperdoll.
  4. If you are accepting a date from a random NPC, the same NPC keeps asking you out again and again while you are decided for the the place to go. If you accept, you end up with duplicates and triplicates of the same NPC in your contact list.
  5. Even if you forbid certain content in game settings there are scenes where the continue button simply doesn't exist, and you are forced to enable that content in order to progress. (eg. forest kidnap scene)
  6. This is a legit question - bear with me, I'm not trolling - If you create a NPC template and make the NPC hermaphrodite, when you set the sexual orientation you can make them straight, bi or homosexual. How is that working for a futa? If I make a straight futa, will hit on men or on women? And if MC have that pheromone mutation that increase opposite gender attraction and same gender aversion - how will it affect the futa NPC? - and pls don't give me the love-hate bs, ok?
  7. On the same note - how is Lilly affected of each pheromone mutation? The big one is supposed to turn males into savages unable to control their sexual urges and the light one is supposed to increase attraction from males and aversion from females. Yes, I made some separate characters and it seems there is no effect whatsoever. What am I doing wrong?
  8. If you visit a NPC at home, somehow you are stuck with it in your own home after you leave. When you try to take a shower, to watch TV or read there are a bunch of errors but you can realize it's the NPC interacting with your MC.
  9. Somehow you could lose your anal / vaginal virginity on random unavoidable street events. And somehow you stay virgin even after you took a 18 cm long dildo in your behind.

I realize some will answer "it's simple, dumbass, just dont use NPC templates, use actions for masturbate and dont visit NPCs".
It's what I do, but it fkn bothers me a lot, you know? Maybe I do something wrong, maybe I overlooked something. So please, share what you know, thank you.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Anyone tried 0.52 version (came out today) of sex? Was wondering if its finally decent. I was hoping for something similar to liliths throne system.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Guys, I tried again to play this game - and of course there are plenty of errors. But maybe I do something wrong, ok? Maybe there are solutions or workarounds for those issues. Pls help.

1. If you try to masturbate using bottom buttons in your bedroom you get an error. The only option is to use phone -> actions -> masturbate. Bedroom is furnished, PC is aroused btw. Game feature or my stupidity?
  2. If you try to create a NPC template, generated NPCs end up with undefined values at preferences. Can't manually edit the NPC file, it's a bunch of encrypted crap.
  3. If you try to create clothes at Tight Threads, the skirts you create become jeans on paperdoll.
  4. If you are accepting a date from a random NPC, the same NPC keeps asking you out again and again while you are decided for the the place to go. If you accept, you end up with duplicates and triplicates of the same NPC in your contact list.
  5. Even if you forbid certain content in game settings there are scenes where the continue button simply doesn't exist, and you are forced to enable that content in order to progress. (eg. forest kidnap scene)
  6. This is a legit question - bear with me, I'm not trolling - If you create a NPC template and make the NPC hermaphrodite, when you set the sexual orientation you can make them straight, bi or homosexual. How is that working for a futa? If I make a straight futa, will hit on men or on women? And if MC have that pheromone mutation that increase opposite gender attraction and same gender aversion - how will it affect the futa NPC? - and pls don't give me the love-hate bs, ok?
  7. On the same note - how is Lilly affected of each pheromone mutation? The big one is supposed to turn males into savages unable to control their sexual urges and the light one is supposed to increase attraction from males and aversion from females. Yes, I made some separate characters and it seems there is no effect whatsoever. What am I doing wrong?
  8. If you visit a NPC at home, somehow you are stuck with it in your own home after you leave. When you try to take a shower, to watch TV or read there are a bunch of errors but you can realize it's the NPC interacting with your MC.
  9. Somehow you could lose your anal / vaginal virginity on random unavoidable street events. And somehow you stay virgin even after you took a 18 cm long dildo in your behind.

I realize some will answer "it's simple, dumbass, just dont use NPC templates, use actions for masturbate and dont visit NPCs".
It's what I do, but it fkn bothers me a lot, you know? Maybe I do something wrong, maybe I overlooked something. So please, share what you know, thank you.
2. Clothing still registers as something else when put them on its not accurate in the picture.
4. Yea NPC windows sometime glitch out report it
5.Report the glitch
7. None of the mutations your character gets affects Lily or her mutations

ibk

Sep 23, 2017
Is it just me or is the NPC template system buggy as all hell? Also I keep getting weird errors when I'm showering as the game thinks I'm also living with someone(I'm not)

I haven't looked at the progress on this project for the last year so I'm still checking everything out. Thanks

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Anyone tried 0.52 version (came out today) of sex? Was wondering if its finally decent. I was hoping for something similar to liliths throne system.
Really doubt it will get there anytime soon and LT's sex system is not that impressive. I played quite a few versions ago but it was so chaotic that that sounds utopic.

Unrelated, when is the newest Cheat Version showing up here?

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Actually there is a lot I compared to 0.39 there is a lot improvements stability wise. Now this game is still having issues but its a constant fixing and the developers do want to fix it make it better.

burner4fap

Jan 30, 2021
I've played 0.50 for probably 10-15 hours. First with the good, I love what you're doing and I really want to play the game when it has improved.
. Doubt OC will read but here's my experience... out of many reloads of saved games and what I'll say was 3 'playthroughs' all ended with character suicide. The happiness/satisfaction/companionship elements are absolutely brutally punishing and degrade on at an absurd rate. Going from blissful happy to suicide in 2 weeks... broken. Also, its extremely hard to make friends, hangout successfully, have dates successfully, or initiate sex other than the annoying multitudes of rando propositions. Just some things to consider. Your game actually bummed me out.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
I've played 0.50 for probably 10-15 hours. First with the good, I love what you're doing and I really want to play the game when it has improved.
. Doubt OC will read but here's my experience... out of many reloads of saved games and what I'll say was 3 'playthroughs' all ended with character suicide. The happiness/satisfaction/companionship elements are absolutely brutally punishing and degrade on at an absurd rate. Going from blissful happy to suicide in 2 weeks... broken. Also, its extremely hard to make friends, hangout successfully, have dates successfully, or initiate sex other than the annoying multitudes of rando propositions. Just some things to consider. Your game actually bummed me out.
that has been among the major issues with the game for a while. (outised the general buginess) unless you A:cheat and keep resetting your happiness and such up. or B: spend so much time grinding and keeping them up that you don't really have any time to actually play the game

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
that has been among the major issues with the game for a while. (outised the general buginess) unless you A:cheat and keep resetting your happiness and such up. or B: spend so much time grinding and keeping them up that you don't really have any time to actually play the game
Cheating also doesn't really address the issue either, only giving you a nice little valve of sorts to quickly bring those numbers down before they skyrocket back up again after a day or two because you neglected to on multi-hour walks to relieve stress.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Bluekey

Nov 12, 2021
Does anyone know where you meet the guy Oleg? The one that runs a club but a warehouse in the industrial area. I haven't been able to figure out how to greet him yet

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
When stats start to go south, see Dr Lecter and he'll fix you right up. Meditation is the best way to relieve stress.

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
When stats start to go south, see Dr Lecter and he'll fix you right up. Meditation is the best way to relieve stress.
Yeah, I played it a bit couple months back and with meditation and trying to keep most of the stats yellow or green it wasn't so bad.

It was brutally punishing a year before, however.
Still, it's not really a fun game. Sad but what can you do ?

Reactions: ustar
2.20 star(s) 58 Votes