Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
So, I've gotten my paycheck the other day. Anyone up for v.0.51?
Version 0.51.1 cheats

Content

A bug got into the release that can cause sleep to freeze up when pregnant. Anenn has been suitably chastised ;) This fix also ensures that pregnant sleep events won't happen before the player knows they are pregnant, and that nighttime lactation events won't occur if the player owns overnight milking devices.

[MEGA 570MB] Same exact file as v0.51.0

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Yea remember report the bugs the dev team can only work on them if they know about it. Unlike other games they do understand fixing the bugs is best for the game.

Twichie

May 28, 2017
Version 0.51.1 cheats

Mega

Content

A bug got into the release that can cause sleep to freeze up when pregnant. Anenn has been suitably chastised ;) This fix also ensures that pregnant sleep events won't happen before the player knows they are pregnant, and that nighttime lactation events won't occur if the player owns overnight milking devices.

Resources [MEGA 570MB] Same exact file as v0.51.0
dude u rock

LMendez

Jun 11, 2019
Is still as buggy as ever, I don't know why I keep bothering to try to play this, now if you try to meditate while pregnant you get a box with some flavor text (and the possibility to fail at meditating), if you don't close this window or click meditate again while meditating you break the game and must reload the entire html file

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Is still as buggy as ever, I don't know why I keep bothering to try to play this, now if you try to meditate while pregnant you get a box with some flavor text (and the possibility to fail at meditating), if you don't close this window or click meditate again while meditating you break the game and must reload the entire html file
Yeah, just encountered that.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Version 0.51.1 cheats

Mega

Content

Resources [MEGA 570MB] Same exact file as v0.51.0
best_meme.jpg

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Sissybimbo89

Mar 9, 2020
Running into an issue where no matter how many times i restart the game to randomize the clothing and prices. i cannot afford a set of clothing required to leave. cant afford a dress, panties, and bra. OR panties, bra, top, and bottom. Im just stuck in the parking lot. at this point id steal a shirt if i could but instead im just told to remove an item and get locked out of progressing.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Running into an issue where no matter how many times i restart the game to randomize the clothing and prices. i cannot afford a set of clothing required to leave. cant afford a dress, panties, and bra. OR panties, bra, top, and bottom. Im just stuck in the parking lot. at this point id steal a shirt if i could but instead im just told to remove an item and get locked out of progressing.
There should be an option to get "bonus clothing" very early in the story. Those will allow you to have a set that you can wear. If not, the very first set of clothing (sweatsuit, IIRC) should do for a little while.

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
i am trying to get lily to become my girlfriend but cant figure out how.
love and like are at maximum but she still says: "...think this is kind of early..."
so how to get further than just dating status with lily?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
i am trying to get lily to become my girlfriend but cant figure out how.
love and like are at maximum but she still says: "...think this is kind of early..."
so how to get further than just dating status with lily?
Relationships in this game are time-locked, meaning that you need to let a certain amount of time to pass before you can proceed.

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
Relationships in this game are time-locked, meaning that you need to let a certain amount of time to pass before you can proceed.
so i need to wait longer than i have waited so far, do yo uknow how long maybee? trying it already since 4 ingame months.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am not 100% sure that the two "initial friend" NPCs (Lily and the guy from the female start) are actually romance-able. They start off with positive stats, so virtually every player would romance them as the easiest option. I could be wrong, but that might be your problem.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I am not 100% sure that the two "initial friend" NPCs (Lily and the guy from the female start) are actually romance-able. They start off with positive stats, so virtually every player would romance them as the easiest option. I could be wrong, but that might be your problem.
I can confirm that you can progress to a point where you can move into Lily's house/get access to Lily's house though this was when the Relationship Update dropped and I stopped playing after that point. Currently trying to reach this point again in this new version.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I can confirm that you can progress to a point where you can move into Lily's house/get access to Lily's house though this was when the Relationship Update dropped and I stopped playing after that point. Currently trying to reach this point again in this new version.
I can confirm that Lily is supposed to be your girlfriend and there's a scene or two with her if you're in a marriage with her. I have been unable to actually fire these off due to the various crashes the game still gives. It's a total mess.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I can confirm that Lily is supposed to be your girlfriend and there's a scene or two with her if you're in a marriage with her. I have been unable to actually fire these off due to the various crashes the game still gives. It's a total mess.
Is this in the current version? Because if so, then that's a damn shame since Lily is the only NPC with a unique CG (provided you don't modify her) that isn't an IRL image or some weird 2D amalgamate.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes