ustar

Dec 29, 2017
PollResults.png
Damn... what is so attractive with futa?? That is the question.
So... now they will start to add futa (a lot of work), reworking all game mechanics and making a lot of bugs to already bugged game...
Personally I think transformative and sex system are good options to expand as it's needed part of the game, but why futa?
It looks like the game will need additional year or two just for this.
In short they plan to work on top 5 elements from the poll. Estimated time of completion... 10 years?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Look at the bright side: if you don't like futa content you can skip this game and so skip futa and unfun at the same time. :D
Yep, but I like the female content that is main focus of the game, at least for now. The name of the game is accidental woman - not futa.
Besides this I can agree of skipping unfun part :) - the bottleneck of the game... though maybe I will modify the game to be more enjoyable (to not die so easy), but it needs bug fixes and more content first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GTK/HLK

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep, but I like the female content that is main focus of the game, at least for now. The name of the game is accidental woman - not futa.
Besides this I can agree of skipping unfun part :) - the bottleneck of the game... though maybe I will modify the game to be more enjoyable (to not die so easy), but it needs bug fixes and more content first.
Man, I wish you luck. Three and a half years ago (check the reviews) this is what I called for. I love the humor that ThaumX brings to the party, but I deplore that he has moved away from his vision of the game to concede to crap Patreon polls. Every game that I can think of that was seduced by Patreon polls was abandoned. Creators are not, in the end, motivated by what the mob wants, and creator motivation is the single most important variable in the success of games.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Its a fetish game overall Futa is just a logical next course and Lily is a male and female by biological terms in game
While I have nothing against adding futa, this is not the time for it. It's a sex game with a barely functional sex system on the 50th release, that has to be the priority.
Well... though futa is not attractive for me, I can understand that this may be somebody else fetish.
The problem here is that adding it will (most probably) add more bugs to the game and considerably slow down development as this is MAJOR rewrite of whole game. This time should be invested in correcting bugs and making the game playable, enjoyable like make the sex system functional.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Its a fetish game overall Futa is just a logical next course and Lily is a male and female by biological terms in game
This and the messy situation with Defenestration (it was patreons that decided that player character should have 5 billion customization options that appear in the scenes) are the reasons why you don't let patreons decide everything, maybe invent a way to track if voters have at least post nut clarity before they vote on some dumb fucking idea? :unsure:
I know THEY are paying for the game, I funded some of the game on this site before (including this one), but there needs to be a limit to how much you let them decide or you hurt your game in the long run. Look at the steam sales RN, you could buy Bayonetta for 5$ OR pay 10$ to play current cheat version of this (game is actually unplayable without the cheats).
I think if they vastly improve the sex system this will be elevated to like like 3/5 game maybe, and they can add on top of that, like mentions of specific kinks in the sex scenes etc, written full scenes will always be better, but this has potential to be decent if they apply same neuroticism they have for stuff like pregnancy systems into this.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
if i recall, there have been issues with how the game detected some npcs..,(which also included futa's, and the so called Trap option which im sure no one remembers.., when it comes to npcs..,)

if anything.., it just seems that itll get them to iron out the related bugs and how the game works around said things..,

hopefully theyll fix it and simplify it so it doesnt overbloat..,(game so far only really treats them/lily as males as i see it so far.., which doesnt really show function/stability/logic on that part of NPCs)

its always been part of the game.., but just like everything else.., its not great/maintained.., if they ever get around to making it available for player characters.., i hope they fix everything with its connection to npcs first..,(even though npcs are less advanced as the PC.., they could share some basic stuff to reduce the games demands when running)

Reactions: ustar

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
I also integrated a twee checker into the compile script to scan all the .tw files for common macro errors like misspelled or unclosed tags.
No wonder the bugs piled on. I feel like that's at least as bad as writing a book with no spellchecker.
Anyway, v0.90 is out because v0.53 didn't sound like enough progress.

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
What a joke. I was looking at the game awhile back thinking it was design as if the player was actually a dude and now he's doing futa. Well at least futa would make sense. Can you imagine a 10/10 girl struggling to date an average dude? He's like nah I'm good. Futa... this made my day.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes