Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I haven't touched this game in months. Do you still die within two weeks of not getting laid? I kind of want to poke at it again but honestly I have enough anxiety in my life without my character in this game killing herself at every minor problem.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Well if you create your character wrong with high want of sex I suspect it will still happen. But overall you still need social contract to stay alive job does not cut it. I played .49 with no much issues for a month.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I haven't touched this game in months. Do you still die within two weeks of not getting laid? I kind of want to poke at it again but honestly I have enough anxiety in my life without my character in this game killing herself at every minor problem.
Basically what chiyochan said. Personally suggest that you start dating someone early on so that you have a convenient way of sating the desire for companionship and lust without having to wander about looking for someone to hang out with very often. Also, if you have the cheats version, just pop in to the hospital every now and then for a mental health checkup and you can technically be fine.

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
It would be cool if they add premade characters with various stages of relationships, as that's what I want experience. Imagine playing a character whose about to be married, just got married, few months/years being married, etc.

These type of things I want to experience in the game, and I don't to play hours just so I can experience one scene.

Reactions: RenH and Joe Steel
Apr 28, 2020
any takers on a future bad end will involved having/giving large pregnancy (even with all the items needed to not have the "you died" bad end)?

zoomy88

Aug 12, 2021
alright so i did a little research and their is a hucow bad end, how do i get it though does anyone know
There are 2 easy ways to get above 25000cc which last I tried was the trigger. Cheats as the bar goes to 63000cc or
Mammorex Autoinjector which increases breast size more with the larger you are. Also need a version newer than .45 as it does not have the event yet.

The bad end kinda sucks though.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Up to you though at this point I would wait for 0.52 since 0.51 had issues from one hand Dev making a mess somewhat
Fair enough, (presumably) next month it is then. Also, iirc they fixed those issues in a re-release over on Patreon.

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
I really hope for the next update, the make it easier to experience scenes without needing to put a large amount of time into it. I will happily accept a cheat that just speeds up relationships in a few days, so I can experience the more juicer scenarios.

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
Like as much as I DESPISE the Yandere-Dev Laziness that is NewLife, I can really appreciate how I can easily access scenes in mere seconds.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I really hope for the next update, the make it easier to experience scenes without needing to put a large amount of time into it. I will happily accept a cheat that just speeds up relationships in a few days, so I can experience the more juicer scenarios.
We got the ability to experience the female orgasm in lesbian sex in update 0.50, something that really should have been around ever since they decided to implement sex in the game.

With that in mind, we'd be extremely lucky if we even got a feature to speed through time, let alone relationships.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Fair enough, (presumably) next month it is then. Also, iirc they fixed those issues in a re-release over on Patreon.
I don't know. This game is a lottery. I encounter game breaking errors in each version, sometimes not. I guess it is based on luck.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I don't know. This game is a lottery. I encounter game breaking errors in each version, sometimes now. I guess it is based on luck.
Same here. Once had an NPC propose to me and it broke the game so hard that I had to close and reopen it and then reload an earlier save since it also corrupted that save.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes