Zelg1us

Apr 10, 2020
I heard that this game is playable on Android, i use joiplay and I've tried my android browser at game ore but the game always crashes at the loading screen, any advice?

Mannequincey

Oct 20, 2019
So apparently NPC characters can commit suicide if their score gets too high. How exactly are you supposed to lower it if it's not your own character?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone else finding that the quick grooming menu overlaps with the main one, making the latter impossible to do certain things on? More importantly, anyone know a workaround?
bug.png

Fizu_KuHa

Jan 12, 2017
How do you fix it? I'm not seeing any related settings
"1) Open the game html in a text editor (not word processor like MS Word). Notepad works fine. (Right click, open-with)
2) Open the replace menu. (Notepad: Ctrl+H)
3) Paste the following into the "Find what" box:
uiGroomingQuickActions" style="width:300px;border-width:3px;
4) Paste the following into the "Replace with" box:
uiGroomingQuickActions" style="position:relative;top:175px;float:right;width:300px;border-width:3px;
5) Click the "find" button to find the item, then click replace to replace it.
6) Repeat until all instances have been replaced. Save the file, play and enjoy."

Found that on the discord. Hope it works.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
"1) Open the game html in a text editor (not word processor like MS Word). Notepad works fine. (Right click, open-with)
2) Open the replace menu. (Notepad: Ctrl+H)
3) Paste the following into the "Find what" box:
uiGroomingQuickActions" style="width:300px;border-width:3px;
4) Paste the following into the "Replace with" box:
uiGroomingQuickActions" style="position:relative;top:175px;float:right;width:300px;border-width:3px;
5) Click the "find" button to find the item, then click replace to replace it.
6) Repeat until all instances have been replaced. Save the file, play and enjoy."

Found that on the discord. Hope it works.
Works perfectly, thanks so much! :love:

alexkomu

Feb 6, 2019
Man, did everyone interested in this game die? And here I was hoping for an early look at the latest version

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Man, did everyone interested in this game die? And here I was hoping for an early look at the latest version
More like waiting for a build with interesting enough/or simply enough content to bother sinking in the dosh for an updated cheats version of AW. If I'm going to be putting in money in something, it'd better be interesting enough for me to consider it.

Papadragon77

Jul 4, 2018
I seem to have an infinite loading screen issue at game start (0.49). I've tried starting it using firefox, chrome and IE but it never works. Plz halp.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I seem to have an infinite loading screen issue at game start (0.49). I've tried starting it using firefox, chrome and IE but it never works. Plz halp.
This is because the .html is outside of the folder. I don't remember if it's also in the folder as a duplicate, but just open the html from within the folder. Here's where it should be and opened from:
1633497360508.png

Reactions: Joe Steel
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes