Dzebo

Sep 14, 2020
This should fix the grooming menu overlapping. It's from their discord.
"
1) Open the game html in a text editor (not word processor like MS Word). Notepad works fine. (Right click, open-with)
2) Open the replace menu. (Notepad: Ctrl+H)
3) Paste the following into the "Find what" box:
uiGroomingQuickActions" style="width:300px;border-width:3px;
4) Paste the following into the "Replace with" box:
uiGroomingQuickActions" style="position:relative;top:175px;float:right;width:300px;border-width:3px;
5) Click the "find" button to find the item, then click replace to replace it.
6) Repeat until all instances have been replaced. Save the file, play and enjoy.
"
One question of my own though, can anyone tell me how one can ask an NPC on a date? I assume it should be done via the social menu, but there's only view and text options available for each NPC.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
0.50.0 version is out. added lady in the woods series of event. and continued work on actually filling out exisiting stuff. you can actually have orgasms in lesbian sex now and not just close out after a while and call it good :p

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
It's nice to hear that some of the many-years-long issues are being addressed. At some point I will play this again and revise my list of bugs and conspicuous problems. I think one that comes to mind was the massive number of shops that exist but are inaccessible. The town still feels a bit empty because of this: variety is lacking.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Small steps but at least this game is progressing despite issues with RL matters with author and game engine matters

Mar 2, 2018
0.50.0 version is out. added lady in the woods series of event. and continued work on actually filling out existing stuff. you can actually have orgasms in lesbian sex now and not just close out after a while and call it good :p
And women are the ones that approach my character the most, I feel bad for turning them away just because they can't be satisfied.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Checked the changelog. A step in the right direction, I suppose. Amount of content seems too minimal to consider dropping $10-$15 just to see what it's all about.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
If they maintain focus on just trying to fill out the existing stuff/ui revamps and bug quashing. this could actually turn pretty good. for real. but how long they can keep this up is questionable. they aren't flashy updates. but much needed for the health and fun of the game.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Yea people dont buy every month its not enough to warrant it besides Thaumx does it in cycles for example marriage was a 3-4 build to get done.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Yea people dont buy every month its not enough to warrant it besides Thaumx does it in cycles for example marriage was a 3-4 build to get done.
Naw, I have enough money sense and skepticism in Patreon cash cows to avoid throwing money at that. Even the last build (Intercourse Build) I bought was simply because there was enough to be different. Clearly, my expectations were still too high since I still came out of it feeling like I wasted $15. For context, it was the first time I even bought anything from ThaumX

Apr 28, 2020
you know, if he spent more time fixing the game as he does adding more and more stupid ways to get bad ends and fucking you over this would be a far more stable game by now. really hate the "haha you're breasts are too big BAD END FOR YOU" shit.

Reactions: DarkSkullDemon

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
I mean they basically created the engine on the fly as they went. I'm impressed it hasn't collapsed under it's own weight at this point.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes