ustar

Dec 29, 2017
yeah several versions back they said what resolution was made for. but yeah his ui buttons don't scale (which is what you do to make stuff work on any resolution) so they just get stuffed on top of each other if not room
Yeah the ui is bad. Probably the worst I have seen from all HTML that I saw. It doesn't scale at all and when setting browser zoom there is annoying popup telling about wrong display. So buggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbx4

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone else having the issue of the Grooming Menu being bugged? I can't acess the menues because the menu on the left side is overlapping, and i can't make it go away.
View attachment 1352498
If you resize the window (usually, click it off maximize), you can click what you need. I didn't even think about resolutions when I encountered this.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
So this game has lesbian content? why doesn't it have the lesbian tag? I never played it because it didn't have it.
I think it's in part because the lesbian aspect is so underdeveloped. There isn't text for female on female orgasms yet, after 4 years.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you are having problems with the screen being just a bit too small for the UI, hit F11 to go fullscreen and see if that helps.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
If you are having problems with the screen being just a bit too small for the UI, hit F11 to go fullscreen and see if that helps.
Going fullscreen helps, but only a little. The problem is still there: for my fullscreen 1280x1024 it causes game to not display buggy message when zoom is at 100%, but at 100% zoom there is not enough room for all the text and dialog boxes/ui elements overlap each other at later stage - it still require the zoom to be set at 75% or even 67%, but setting zoom at not 100% or 110% causes the buggy and annoying message to appear:
AWSCREEN.PNG
1280x1024 is my maximum resolution, so I cannot go any higher. This message is even more buggy, because it display when it should NOT and not display at 100% when it SHOULD.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Going fullscreen helps, but only a little. The problem is still there: for my fullscreen 1280x1024 it causes game to not display buggy message when zoom is at 100%, but at 100% zoom there is not enough room for all the text and dialog boxes/ui elements overlap each other at later stage - it still require the zoom to be set at 75% or even 67%, but setting zoom at not 100% or 110% causes the buggy and annoying message to appear:
View attachment 1354395
1280x1024 is my maximum resolution, so I cannot go any higher. This message is even more buggy, because it display when it should NOT and not display at 100% when it SHOULD.
Try this:

- Install browser
- Go to Chrome addons website and install
- Zoom out using Zoom Page We, not the browser's zooming function.

In my tests when zooming out (at 67%) using the browser's own function it gives the warning. But when I used Zoom Page WE for zoom out, it didn't give any warning. It may also work in other browsers too with the same addon, but I only tested with Vivaldi.

• Thinking Face

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Try this:

- Install browser
- Go to Chrome addons website and install
- Zoom out using Zoom Page We, not the browser's zooming function.

In my tests when zooming out (at 67%) using the browser's own function it gives the warning. But when I used Zoom Page WE for zoom out, it didn't give any warning. It may also work in other browsers too with the same addon, but I only tested with Vivaldi.
It may be a thing to try. However warnings like this only confirms how badly coded the game is.

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
This game has no images of the sex scenes? If there aren't, why would anyone go through the boring process of creating every physical aspect of the character (big boobs, curvy body, etc). It even shows an image of hou the customization process result, but in the actual game there is none.

Last edited:

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
This game has no images of the sex scenes? If there aren't, why would anyone go through the boring process of creating every physical aspect of the character (big boobs, curvy body, etc). It even shows an image of hou the customization process result, but in the actual game there is none.
It's because the developer was very ambitious when starting to create the game, and the further the game got in development, the smaller the "scope" became.

Some sex scenes do have images/videos (i.e. main quest line to fetch parts to fix the machine as well as some jobs) while others don't, and your physical aspects aren't weighed in those images/videos either; you'll still see a thin blonde getting fucked while parts of your physical aspects are a dump truck ass brunette or the other way around.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
It's because the developer was very ambitious when starting to create the game, and the further the game got in development, the smaller the "scope" became.

Some sex scenes do have images/videos (i.e. main quest line to fetch parts to fix the machine as well as some jobs) while others don't, and your physical aspects aren't weighed in those images/videos either; you'll still see a thin blonde getting fucked while parts of your physical aspects are a dump truck ass brunette or the other way around.
Recent updates have also made the odd choice of replacing the images of established characters (Lily, Todd) with the default generated images during sex scenes and interactions.

snozzberries

Aug 27, 2021
Could someone help me enable cheats? I downloaded the 49.0 with cheats link but when I start the game and click the cheats icon on the phone it just pulls up the menu with the patreon link and says cheats unavailable in the settings menu

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
There setting where you can off futa generatain
futa setting was off. Took me 2 hours to configure the game in the beginning. It's a hassle but can't even start the game until you do. But just like some other games, it's a waste of time because your choices get overridden by author prefs.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Could someone help me enable cheats? I downloaded the 49.0 with cheats link but when I start the game and click the cheats icon on the phone it just pulls up the menu with the patreon link and says cheats unavailable in the settings menu
You can only turn cheats on during initial setup before game starts. It's one of the 1000s of options your check before starting the game.

Reactions: snozzberries

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can only turn cheats on during initial setup before game starts. It's one of the 1000s of options your check before starting the game.
You can change game options at any time. There's a button for it on the phone. One of the options is to toggle cheat mode.

Note that, if you cheat, it's better for game stability to enable cheat mode, activate cheat mode, cheat, then disable cheat mode. The nighttime crashes in particular seem much likelier if cheat mode is still enabled when you hit sleep.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes