anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
So obviously most people start up this game and then collapse from boredom but for those of you that actually get through the game what is there to do in this game and what do you usually do when starting a new character?

Also any general tips would be nice since I'm gonna give this game another try.

Sep 29, 2019
So obviously most people start up this game and then collapse from boredom but for those of you that actually get through the game what is there to do in this game and what do you usually do when starting a new character?

Thinking what i can do to survive this time a little bit longer?

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018

It's a little better now. You can load up the game and try to live, while being hit on by approaching NPCs that you will either date or not date. One weakness to this, is that it does not tell you who is hitting on you. You don't know if the person is attractive or not, and not even reliably whether they are male or female (due to typos). So, it is off the ground, but just barely. As usual with ThaumX, something has appeared but it is sloppy and has errors that are most likely permanent or at least won't be fixed within anyone's lifetime.

While doing this, you can try to seduce the person that you really want, although this is more or less broken as well. If you seduce them up to the point that they make a marriage proposal, you will have to close the game and reload, because that module is entirely broken and cannot advance.

As for deaths, I turn it on the easiest mode, because why do anything else? Of course now that I have said this, the next change will probably make easy a death-fest too.

Last edited:

absynth3

May 4, 2017
Does it normally take a long time to load? I've opened the game and I have a black bar and Loading Game Assets above with some writing being changed every couple of seconds. Nothing is changing and I have been waiting for 2mins.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Does it normally take a long time to load? I've opened the game and I have a black bar and Loading Game Assets above with some writing being changed every couple of seconds. Nothing is changing and I have been waiting for 2mins.
The page at the root of the download is in the wrong place, so it can't load resources. If you dive in to the folder, you will find another page that is in the right place.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Load the copy of AW_v0-49-0_[cheats].html that is in the \AW_v0-49-0_[cheats]\ folder, not the one outside the folder. You can delete the one outside the folder.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
It's a little better now. You can load up the game and try to live, while being hit on by approaching NPCs that you will either date or not date. One weakness to this, is that it does not tell you who is hitting on you. You don't know if the person is attractive or not, and not even reliably whether they are male or female (due to typos). So, it is off the ground, but just barely. As usual with ThaumX, something has appeared but it is sloppy and has errors that are most likely permanent or at least won't be fixed within anyone's lifetime.

While doing this, you can try to seduce the person that you really want, although this is more or less broken as well. If you seduce them up to the point that they make a marriage proposal, you will have to close the game and reload, because that module is entirely broken and cannot advance.

As for deaths, I turn it on the easiest mode, because why do anything else? Of course now that I have said this, the next change will probably make easy a death-fest too.
On the topic of NPC marriage proposals, I've discovered that clicking the emergency escape button (the one with the fire escape logo) gets you out of it with little issue aside from the fact that the relationship has now advanced to bf/gf.

Sidenote: Got around the inability to abort pregnancy due to overly numerous fetuses by using online save editor and deleting just enough to go beneath burst threshold. The file itself is massive and convoluted to navigate but using the search function (Ctrl+F) to find your character's name helps to make your life easier when attempting to edit your save.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
if it takes more than a couple seconds for the bar to start moving close and restart.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
is partly why the game is a mess the save files and variables have a murky relationship. often variables won't reset on loads so you just get an acumulation of mucked up stuff. I have found that if you wanna load a save quit restart and load from main. is best for keeping things from imploding as quickly

Reactions: Gavote

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
That file placement thing is going to be an ongoing problem. Might save time to re-upload with it fixed

SieurEtalon

Sep 11, 2019
I'm having an issue where the game freezes when I try to click the "go to sleep" button. The fire escape buttons works, takes me back to my previous state.

Using cheats I found that I can constantly refresh tiredness and get around the not being able to sleep properly. The character is able to stay up past midnight but without the sleep button the game doesn't register the day as having progressed. For example, I can't meet hookups anymore because "We're already had a date today" from 3 days ago

• Haha
Reactions: Apostate and RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm having an issue where the game freezes when I try to click the "go to sleep" button. The fire escape buttons works, takes me back to my previous state.

Using cheats I found that I can constantly refresh tiredness and get around the not being able to sleep properly. The character is able to stay up past midnight but without the sleep button the game doesn't register the day as having progressed. For example, I can't meet hookups anymore because "We're already had a date today" from 3 days ago
The more I play this game, and the more I stay on this forum, the more I'm convinced that ThaumX never tests his game for bugs or even bothers fixing them since this sleep bug has been around for a long time.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

I had that problem (intermittently) and solved it by saving to disk, deleting all in-game (browser) saves, closing the game, and then loading the save from the disk. I haven't had the save problem since, though I always save to disk before the Sunday night sleep because that's when the most problems occur (the weekly summary). I think that the save issue is in the game's access to the browser cache.

Reactions: Apostate

beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
How exactly do you use the NPC Template System? Ive even set it to 100% of new NPCs, started a new game. Nope wasn't used at all.

I went into prefs set NPC Templates to on there and changed the max amount of NPCs. Waited till that got filled and... nope. None of them used the template. How exactly does this thing even work? The instructions are incredibly vague. Made the dude spawn at age 80 to make sure I don't miss him but no nothing.

Am I missing something?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
So, I take it that one STILL cannot become a futa? The player character turning into a herm...will this ever be implemented?

Reactions: RenH
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes