RenH

Nov 5, 2020
So, I take it that one STILL cannot become a futa? The player character turning into a herm...will this ever be implemented?
Not into futas myself but there's a possibility that might come around once Thaumx actually finishes the Rejuvenator arc (the machine that turns you into a woman in male start). Since it's stated in-game that it could reverse the transformation process and probably allow you to become futa but this is just speculation on my part.

Then again, turning on cheats and modifying male NPCs show a slew of modifications that are male-exclusive so perhaps there's a chance?

Knowing ThaumX's track record though, best case scenario would still have you waiting a few years and disappointed when it does come around. Maybe break a few things along the way too.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
the npc template system basically doesn't work.it's not implemented. only way to affect npc is the long otions things and just weed out generation options you don't want

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
or be frustrated that it was a bad end track that you can't stop once it happens.
Or not have any meaningful impact whatsoever. Like the guns. Seriously. What's the point in me buying a Glock, an Uzi and a laser pistol if I'm just going to get raped anyway?

In the middle of my date in the classiest restaurant in town.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
the npc template system basically doesn't work.it's not implemented. only way to affect npc is the long otions things and just weed out generation options you don't want
How does it work? I've played this game for quite a while and haven't quite figured out what it does.

beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
That's a disappointment. I wish the game made it clear that the system doesn't work I ended up spending a few hours trying to get it to work thinking I messed up somewhere.

Sep 29, 2019
Or not have any meaningful impact whatsoever. Like the guns. Seriously. What's the point in me buying a Glock, an Uzi and a laser pistol if I'm just going to get raped anyway?

In the middle of my date in the classiest restaurant in town.
The only change i see so far is that Randoms Event can now Trigger inside Randoms Event Regardless where you are and what you do.Not exact sure what sense that make as in a date can Pop up a 2 Date and even a 3 or 4 Date offer or you are Eating in a nice restaurant with your Man/Boyfriend and then you get Random Raped out of nothing and your Boyfriend disappear at that point very immersive :) Weapon do nothing in this Game think they are only cosmetic.

To this update yea my MC final not die direct why she Fuck to much or Fuck to less or what ever let you normal die BUT I DIE IN PAIN FOR ALL THAT BUGS this time.Real nothing work its all become an entire Bug.Do this Bug do that Bug Date Bug Time Bug Sex Bug the only thing that real seams always to Work perfect is when you die that at least you can do without Bug

Aug 8, 2017
So, I take it that one STILL cannot become a futa? The player character turning into a herm...will this ever be implemented?
I believe Thaumx posted on the blog at one point that it won't be implemented as part of v1.0, but is a potential avenue for post 1.0 expansion.

SieurEtalon

Sep 11, 2019
I had that problem (intermittently) and solved it by saving to disk, deleting all in-game (browser) saves, closing the game, and then loading the save from the disk. I haven't had the save problem since, though I always save to disk before the Sunday night sleep because that's when the most problems occur (the weekly summary). I think that the save issue is in the game's access to the browser cache.
saving to disc and deleting browser saves fixed the sleep problem, but now my NPCs randomly vanish, which is a problem for maintaining relationships with specific characters...

Maybe this is "realism feature" since that happened right when my PC became visibly pregnant XD

• Haha
Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
saving to disc and deleting browser saves fixed the sleep problem, but now my NPCs randomly vanish, which is a problem for maintaining relationships with specific characters...

Maybe this is "realism feature" since that happened right when my PC became visibly pregnant XD
This is the exact opposite problem I had where an NPC I was getting into a relationship with was actually being pretty sweet and proposed a few dates after learning my PC was pregnant but then it turns out NPC proposals are game-breaking bugs lmao. Apparently a 'realistic' man is one that never takes responsibility and must have the woman do everything because the moment a man breaks that norm in ThaumX's world, reality itself shatters.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
How does it work? I've played this game for quite a while and haven't quite figured out what it does.
the npc generation is just set up in ratios, and the options lets you set those ratios setting something to 0 takes that out of the generation pool

Reactions: RenH
Jul 24, 2017
not a bad game but using custom settings will break the game for me. Choosing dislike for almost all male attraction/preferences while doing the opposide for females the game shows me as test results the ones i made for females as male and for the female results all values are broken. so i was trying to get a more "lesbian" game but it looks like it is not possible

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
not a bad game but using custom settings will break the game for me. Choosing dislike for almost all male attraction/preferences while doing the opposide for females the game shows me as test results the ones i made for females as male and for the female results all values are broken. so i was trying to get a more "lesbian" game but it looks like it is not possible
if going for a lesbian playthrough you can in NPC options just cut the male npc generation to 0 and then it will only generate girls. that is what I went with.

Reactions: Dishonored Gender

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
So this game has lesbian content? why doesn't it have the lesbian tag? I never played it because it didn't have it.
yeah you can date/have sex with other women. as for any actual lesbian events beyond that I don't think there are

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone else having the issue of the Grooming Menu being bugged? I can't acess the menues because the menu on the left side is overlapping, and i can't make it go away.
View attachment 1352498
Yes this game layout really sucks at lower resolutions. The dev recommends to buy Full HD display since they cannot make it work for lower resolutions.
Probably they never heard about making HTML for different screen sizes that users can have.
The half solution is to use zoom in the browser and set game size at approximately 67% if have more common screen.

Last edited:

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
Yes this game layout really sucks at lower resolutions. The dev recommends to buy Full HD display since they cannot make it work for lower resolutions.
The half solution is to use zoom in the browser and set game size at approximately 67% if have more common screen.
yeah several versions back they said what resolution was made for. but yeah his ui buttons don't scale (which is what you do to make stuff work on any resolution) so they just get stuffed on top of each other if not room

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes