earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
May someone be an amazing person...and give me a save with relationship status with NPC that's either very high or before they got married...I don't have the patience or the know how to rapidly advance the relationship myself.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
May someone be an amazing person...and give me a save with relationship status with NPC that's either very high or before they got married...I don't have the patience or the know how to rapidly advance the relationship myself.
I would give one to you if I hadn't already deleted my game.

Unfortunately, there is no real way to properly speed up the process since relationship progression is time-locked, meaning that it doesn't matter if your favored NPC already loves you, you still can't move on to the next stage if the set amount of time hasn't passed in-game. To add insult to injury, in the rare event where the NPC actually takes the initiative and proposes to you, the game bugs out, forcing you to roll back the clock to before the proposal happened which by then, the NPC won't do it anymore.

I get that relationships IRL take time to progress but considering the dev's hardon for poorly implemented realism, that's what you have to deal with. And no, there is also no time skip feature meaning that you not only have to manually progress through the weeks, but you also have to trudge through every. single. day until you get there. Of course, you can't just sleep through the day since your character would kill herself due to boredom, inexplicable depression, loneliness or just because the game feels like it.

The lack of a time skip wouldn't be that big of an issue if the core gameplay is actually completed and fun. Since this isn't the case, there is no real choice other than sheer patience and perseverance. The cheats-enabled version only mitigates this slightly by allowing you to forego cleaning your apartment, avoid being fired from work by ensuring stellar performance, not having to worry about money, and even just getting NPCs to generally go along with what you want short of actually progressing relationships.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
I would give one to you if I hadn't already deleted my game.

Unfortunately, there is no real way to properly speed up the process since relationship progression is time-locked, meaning that it doesn't matter if your favored NPC already loves you, you still can't move on to the next stage if the set amount of time hasn't passed in-game. To add insult to injury, in the rare event where the NPC actually takes the initiative and proposes to you, the game bugs out, forcing you to roll back the clock to before the proposal happened which by then, the NPC won't do it anymore.

I get that relationships IRL take time to progress but considering the dev's hardon for poorly implemented realism, that's what you have to deal with. And no, there is also no time skip feature meaning that you not only have to manually progress through the weeks, but you also have to trudge through every. single. day until you get there. Of course, you can't just sleep through the day since your character would kill herself due to boredom, inexplicable depression, loneliness or just because the game feels like it.

The lack of a time skip wouldn't be that big of an issue if the core gameplay is actually completed and fun. Since this isn't the case, there is no real choice other than sheer patience and perseverance. The cheats-enabled version only mitigates this slightly by allowing you to forego cleaning your apartment, avoid being fired from work by ensuring stellar performance, not having to worry about money, and even just getting NPCs to generally go along with what you want short of actually progressing relationships.
Goddamn it. Thanks for helping

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
New changelog has dropped. Clothing records size now, so it can be outgrown. Thankfully, this is optional since not everyone is eager to regularly replace their wardrobe.
Other than that, most of the listed changes focus on making pregnancy more noticeable in day-to-day activities.

Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
New changelog has dropped. Clothing records size now, so it can be outgrown. Thankfully, this is optional since not everyone is eager to regularly replace their wardrobe.
Other than that, most of the listed changes focus on making pregnancy more noticeable in day-to-day activities.
>Pregnancy more noticeable in daily activities
>Lily Machine Quest finally completable
>But it's ThaumX
I don't know, guys. Seems tempting and I have the money, but is it worth it?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
>Pregnancy more noticeable in daily activities
>Lily Machine Quest finally completable
>But it's ThaumX
I don't know, guys. Seems tempting and I have the money, but is it worth it?
It's up to you to decide. But think about it clearly. Yes, he is working on updates very hard. And yes, this game is ok. But you won't notice too much difference from the last versions and ofc new update = new bugs.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
It's up to you to decide. But think about it clearly. Yes, he is working on updates very hard. And yes, this game is ok. But you won't notice too much difference from the last versions and ofc new update = new bugs.
Oh, I'm aware alright. I'm just wondering if these features are different enough from build 0.49 to consider dropping $15 to get it and upload onto here.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Oh, I'm aware alright. I'm just wondering if these features are different enough from build 0.49 to consider dropping $15 to get it and upload onto here.
Clothing system is interesting for sure. I'm just not sure if eating/gaining weight stystem is working right now.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Clothing system is interesting for sure. I'm just not sure if eating/gaining weight stystem is working right now.
Does sound interesting but past experience tells me it's probably going to annoy me somehow. I'll hold off for another few builds then.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
At least this update did have features people wanted so there that how its implemented and breaks is the question
This is definitely a big one. How many things got fixed? if some of the gamestoppers got fixed (i.e. relationship "breaks") then at least it's something. But if it breaks in even worse ways now, then who knows.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This is definitely a big one. How many things got fixed? if some of the gamestoppers got fixed (i.e. relationship "breaks") then at least it's something. But if it breaks in even worse ways now, then who knows.
We won't know until we try it.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
If relationships have been fixed, it wasn't mentioned in the changelog, so I'd wait for future versions if you want to experience them without worry.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I thought it was just a boob update but reading through the changelog, it seems to have endings to it as well. I guess it doesn't matter if you can't reach those without crashing the game though. Probably best to wait for an update after this one and hope they'll fix the "can't get to ending" bugs by then? Assuming they even have those still.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I thought it was just a boob update but reading through the changelog, it seems to have endings to it as well. I guess it doesn't matter if you can't reach those without crashing the game though. Probably best to wait for an update after this one and hope they'll fix the "can't get to ending" bugs by then? Assuming they even have those still.
We might as well wait till next year rolls around if we're feeling optimistic. I'm pleasantly surprised that the machine fix quest is finally completed.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes