RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm confused. In changelog he announced that he fixed all reported bugs, but there are still a lot of basic bugs like setting date, conversations an etc. Even got gamebreaking one.
I still get parsing errors in sex scenes lol. Makes me wonder if v.0.99 is really just v.0.60 but with a more 'complete' basic foundation.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Good news, sex system slightly better now! Bad news apparently still not enough text to not have the same line be repeated every 2-3 actions, also alpha males are unable to act on their own even if both of you are naked and like inches away from penetration. I feel like the system needs about 10-20x the text with how few of the lines are dedicated to the same action so you don't get the same text over and over and over again, which is probably not very likely to happen. Shame, but this is why written full scenes are better AND easier for the devs to make it work well enough.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
So... if anyone had success with tentacle pregnancy, please enlighten me.
The tentacle ("Marius") in the shop never succeeded. My PC has the fertility goddess mutation and I tried with and without "Fred and Freddy."
As for the lady in the woods... I haven't caught a glimpse of her and my character has the perceptive trait.
According to the changelog I can find her in the woods at Hoden Springs (top left on the world map), but the only action I can perform is searching for pinecones. I searched a few hundred times and the other option never unlocked. Do I have to unlock the "?????" option elsewhere or through other methods?
yea I had it occur when working for a job doing cleaning its a random event.

Waskachu

Sep 15, 2018
I downloaded this game into a folder one year and a half ago, and I was wondering why I didn't play it again. After several crashes in a row I remembered the reason.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Good news, sex system slightly better now! Bad news apparently still not enough text to not have the same line be repeated every 2-3 actions, also alpha males are unable to act on their own even if both of you are naked and like inches away from penetration. I feel like the system needs about 10-20x the text with how few of the lines are dedicated to the same action so you don't get the same text over and over and over again, which is probably not very likely to happen. Shame, but this is why written full scenes are better AND easier for the devs to make it work well enough.
What I don't understand since day 1 is why are there no unique lines specific to the special NPCs that you can have relations with (Lily, Todd). It's so jarring to initiate a sex scene with them only to see lines that you've seen a bajillion times with other NPCs.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
that's this game in a nutshell it's wide not deep. has 14 billion systems each with the bare minimum of content depth

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Lame how they jumped from 0.52 to 0.99 when game is not even halfway finished... better add more bugged content instead of fixing bugs, I guess.

Anyboobs, I got breast size bad and found out there's a large pregnancy bad end, so if anyone else wants to remove that shit:

Create a copy of html as back up, open the html with notepad and search for:

,C&&setup.badEnd("burst")

delete all these to avoid large pregnancy bad end (haven't tested, still on my first pregnancy ugh)

&&setup.badEnd("breastSize")

delete these symbols to get rid of breast size bad end (tested for this to work)

save file with changes by another name just in case.

Reactions: yoyo02222803

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Soooooo Im guess the Date System is still bugged?

Its weird as I didnt have that Issue when I used the pre-made Char.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Lame how they jumped from 0.52 to 0.99 when game is not even halfway finished... better add more bugged content instead of fixing bugs, I guess.

Anyboobs, I got breast size bad and found out there's a large pregnancy bad end, so if anyone else wants to remove that shit:

Create a copy of html as back up, open the html with notepad and search for:

,C&&setup.badEnd("burst")

delete all these to avoid large pregnancy bad end (haven't tested, still on my first pregnancy ugh)

&&setup.badEnd("breastSize")

delete these symbols to get rid of breast size bad end (tested for this to work)

save file with changes by another name just in case.
Let us know if it works! You should be able to increase fetus growth in the cheat menu to reliably speed up pregnancy and test whether burst happens.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Let us know if it works! You should be able to increase fetus growth in the cheat menu to reliably speed up pregnancy and test whether burst happens.
My current pregnancy only has 1 fetus, but it should work.

Apr 28, 2020
If they put all that focus on fixing the game as they do all the bad ends this would have been a good game.
But we see where their priority is on (shitty ways to get bad ends).

Reactions: Xhak
2.20 star(s) 58 Votes