ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ustar do you know if there are new codes in the burger Tsar? (female start)
All the AW codes v 0.99:
The only different code between male and female is normal start, rest is same.
1551 boob, normal start (male)
1661 boob, normal start (female) [brown]
7377 tits, megaTits, Mega Milk Start [white]
pc.body.tits.base.size = 1600
pc.body.lactation = 4
pc.status.milk = 3
2337 eggs, ultraFertile, Ultra-Fertile Start [pink]
pc.fert.fertility = 6
1857 cunt, puddlingCunt, Mega Wet Start (before v 0.15)
1757 cunt, puddlingCunt, Mega Wet Start (since v 0.16) [blue]
pc.body.pussy.wetness = 5
5672 nose, pussyPheromones, no effect to character yet [grey]
no effect except flag set, same as normal start as of writing this.

I believe this will be final available codes since the end (probably buggy) seems near, although I'm not sure if nose pussyPhermones will be implemented at all as game mechanic or deleted or just left unused as forgotten idea since nothing changed here.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to check the stat on the number of NPCs that have been generated and to see what they are( Male, female and Futa)?

Thanks

Hikka69

Jun 28, 2020
I installed myself an additional pure Google Chrome, without any add-ons. And lo and behold, the game stopped giving errors. I skimmed through the comments and it seemed to me that I was not the only one with a similar problem. Maybe it's worth putting such information in the description of the game? Since it is so critical for its performance. :3

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to check the stat on the number of NPCs that have been generated and to see what they are( Male, female and Futa)?

Thanks
you can check a number of "generated" npc in either in city hall or university(not sure which, i guess its in the university)
itll let you know those numbers, but i personally find it kinda not 100% true. mainly cause of number of futas it listed generated vs my ability to actually find one

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Hi guys,

Thanks
You can go into the NPC tab on the Cheat menu and count the names one by one. You can get a rough estimate of gender distribution by matching names to gender or clicking to view/edit the individual NPC.
That's a lot of tedious work just for some statistical numbers, so you're better off believing in the numbers the university displays.
I wish NPCs could be edited more thoroughly (e.g. age), but as it is, you're either stuck searching for matching values or stuck with less than ideal ones.

Mech4

Sep 24, 2020
is anyone else's female portraits not showing up in the view npc page?? like the premade characters, males, and the MC's face portraits show up but not ones for the random npcs it just says "error" and thats it. it used to work in previous versions

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
HTML-file lines 58870 till 58886 in version 0.25.0, passage "storyDoorCheck":
codes (1: ABC, 2: DEF, 3: GHI, 4: JKL, 5: MNO, 6: PQR, 7: STU, 8: VWX, 9: YZ):
1661 (boob) is the basic code to start.
2337 (eggs) is super fert.
7377 (tits) is cowlike milky breast.
1757 (cunt) puddlingCunt -> Mega Wet Start
5672 (nose) pussyPheromones (no effect to character yet)
kinda wish there was butt code of some sort for bigger butt and hips, super giant boobs deserve the other side of things with the choice for a super giant butt. :p was also thinking of an anal code for some effect but couldnt come up with anything. XD lol

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
is anyone else's female portraits not showing up in the view npc page?? like the premade characters, males, and the MC's face portraits show up but not ones for the random npcs it just says "error" and thats it. it used to work in previous versions
Yes, I have the same issue.

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
So... I still tried to play and got 2 good scripted lesbian scenes at the office work...
But then I tried the sex via usual sex mechanic with tingler app and by visiting a club to hookup and
1. partners are almost doing nothing, even if he is supposed to be aggressive and you chose to be submissive, they just kiss and rarely take off you clothes, never change positions and increased sex pace maximum once to second speed.
2. I didn't take any sex skills at the character creation on purpose, but I can't even ask to pull out without a certain skill level or increase speed? With that passive partners??? But you can ask to cum inside, sure...
3. I got about 20% for bimbo level after sex, what? Can someone explain at least this please?

Reactions: _FUZE_

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
All my bras don't fit anymore and I went to Bullseye and bought a new bra and the new one doesn't fit. How do I get clothes that fit?

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
All my bras don't fit anymore and I went to Bullseye and bought a new bra and the new one doesn't fit. How do I get clothes that fit?
If your PC is producing milk, you don't. I highly recommend disabling this mechanic in the cheat menu. Even the resizing through cheats doesn't work, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't update properly in the shop inventory either.

Reactions: x7xas4UprEta

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
If your PC is producing milk, you don't. I highly recommend disabling this mechanic in the cheat menu. Even the resizing through cheats doesn't work, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't update properly in the shop inventory either.
That kinda sucks. Oh well, thanks for the information.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Apparently in the version 1.0 thats out for patreons
'The sex system suddenly got way better once we found the dastardly bug in the sex scene NPC AI. NPCs now take action on their own initiative, and that really dramatically changes the feel of the scenes.' Has anyone tried it yet?

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Apparently in the version 1.0 thats out for patreons
'The sex system suddenly got way better once we found the dastardly bug in the sex scene NPC AI. NPCs now take action on their own initiative, and that really dramatically changes the feel of the scenes.' Has anyone tried it yet?
Wondering the same thing. The latest .99 version looked interesting, but the sex system, or more precisely the passiveness of NPCs killed it all for me.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Damn is it really 1.0? Is it truly released? Is this real?
Tbh I keep forgetting to cancel my pledge.
It is 1.0 because the dev labeled it as such. It's not finished or "feature-complete" or whatever you want to call it. ThaumX plans to continue developing "expansions" (read: content) for the game while *hopefully* keeping an eye on bugs. Considering how long they've been at it, I doubt they'll stop while there's enough money coming in from pledges. I think that'd only happen if they start developing a new game and lose too much interest/money in the old one.

Reactions: RenH and ustar
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes