GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
if they make good on it, they make good on it.
im sure though we all would appreciate it if they are just abit more on point.
(but me personally, i wont go Forwards and back, and forwards and back on it. especially since i dont keep an eye on it consistently)

here's to see if they can be on target with the Polished Potential.(since everyone has multiple variants on their own if they did well before "1.0")

dr240

Oct 1, 2018
Dont know why but since 0.99, the female portraits are not showing up, all the other portraits works fine but the random female npcs just show the word "error". I tried 1.0 and its just the same

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Damn is it really 1.0? Is it truly released? Is this real?
Tbh I keep forgetting to cancel my pledge.
Physically impossible to have fixed the 1,000,000 bugs that have been in this game for 2+ years and added all teased content (I think thats a pretty fair def of a 1.0 release) unless there was a secret version being worked on this whole time or they hired 100 people to work on it since last update.

I really doubt this is more than someone naming this 1.0 because they didn't know better. I mean, version number is technically arbitrary and up to the author anyway, but going from ".99" to "1.00" instead of ".100" communicates something whether you want it to or not.

Every time I play this game I get excited because the setting and mechanics are so interesting and then get disappointed as yet another bug completely fucks up the fantasy I just spent 3 hours setting up.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Physically impossible to have fixed the 1,000,000 bugs that have been in this game for 2+ years and added all teased content (I think thats a pretty fair def of a 1.0 release) unless there was a secret version being worked on this whole time or they hired 100 people to work on it since last update.

I really doubt this is more than someone naming this 1.0 because they didn't know better. I mean, version number is technically arbitrary and up to the author anyway, but going from ".99" to "1.00" instead of ".100" communicates something whether you want it to or not.

Every time I play this game I get excited because the setting and mechanics are so interesting and then get disappointed as yet another bug completely fucks up the fantasy I just spent 3 hours setting up.
I am almost 100% certain that Thaum just slapped the 1.00 label there just to placate his patrons and maybe getaway with calling future bug fixes and content additions as 'expansion packs'.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I am almost 100% certain that Thaum just slapped the 1.00 label there just to placate his patrons and maybe getaway with calling future bug fixes and content additions as 'expansion packs'.
If I were subbed to a game like this that had its "official launch" in the current state it's in, I would unsub. There's one thing about taking forever for content, there's another thing releasing a literally broken game. It looks like a cash grab.

There is no way you could call this an official 1.0 release of a game unless I'm speaking too soon and something really weird happened, where this *three week development cycle?* fixed everything.

I get I am literally powerless as someone who mostly pirates these games, but this game is the kind of game that makes me want to pirate games before I support the authors instead of doing it on promises.

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Apparently in the version 1.0 thats out for patreons
'The sex system suddenly got way better once we found the dastardly bug in the sex scene NPC AI. NPCs now take action on their own initiative, and that really dramatically changes the feel of the scenes.' Has anyone tried it yet?
I did a quick check and confirmed that when the player is attacked that the NPC actually removes your clothes, repositions you, and has sex without your help. I didn't thoroughly test it, but it's certainly better than it used to be.

Last edited:

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Thank you for posting the changelog, Popcorn01. I just get so very peeved when I click that spoiler box just to be met with an N/A. That just grinds my gears.

As for this game... I remember trying it out a long while ago. As someone who is just not feeling up to going back several, several pages to see if it was addressed, would some kind soul confirm if it is still incredibly easy for the PC to commit suicide, are the scenes worth the whole grind and gameplay loop I remember going through from earlier times (especially for a subby character as I live vicariously through them as I am too much of a chickenshit to commit myself to such depravity IRL), and can I finally, finally live the dream and become a proper, slutty hucow at the farm? In the game, I mean. I, hah, I don't actually desire becoming that in my actual life, of course. That... that would just be absurd. (That was in this game, right? That's not some fever dream I just shamelessly revealed to everyone reading this?) I'll even accept simple bimbo content if, y'know, it at least makes me feel like I'm turning into and playing a proper bimbo. (Again, that whole 'living vicariously' thing I mentioned earlier.) I also vaguely remember some pregnancy hypnosis thing in the game? Did that ever go anywhere?

I know, those are a lot of questions and reeks of self-entitlement to expect answers from those who have suffered and slogged through the grind and, knowing me, I will eventually break down, download this, and dive back into the breach desperately hoping that I am not wasting my time and left numb and empty by the end of it, but it never hurts to ask, right? Anyway, thanks in advance.

Reactions: Aelgwenn
Sep 29, 2019
I did a quick check and confirmed that when the player is attacked that the NPC actually removes your clothes, repositions you, and has sex without your help. I didn't thoroughly test it, but it's certainly better than it used to be.
Yes i take even look to that as i asking for a long time for it.But now its to much or you want or not you end up having Sex even as Virgin.You can not say yes or no your Partner do what he want and take off your clothes and then start to Fuck you.The direction is ok final no more endless touching even you are naked.But at least give us the option to control it a little bit maybe the Man try to get you naked and between your Legs but you slow down or block him without ending full the sex part.In that way you can even insert rape better as if you Tease him to long or dont agry to Vaginal Sex he rape you at some point but not with your consense.That will be always better then he take off your Clothes go between your Legs and start to fuck you without you can say or do nothing

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I'm getting this 'Alert' pop up after the game starting load up finish and its for all downloads for the AW v1.0_cheat update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Ending the regular sex scenes with people you just hooked up with will often throw you an error. This error has been in the game since the inception of the sex system.

Absolute bullshit that these bugs got fixed in 1.0.

Reactions: latenight

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
"New kink override in sex system, which allows the player to force scene descriptions to use a certain kink flavor."

Anyone know how to use this? Couldn't find it in settings. Does it need a fresh save to work?

Aug 13, 2018
Boy, I sure do love having the schedule randomly bug out, then prevent sleeping, which prevents quests and timers from working despite days passing.

The fact that the entire system hinges on sleeping, despite the game consistently struggling with that, is insanity.

True spaghetti code.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
Boy, I sure do love having the schedule randomly bug out, then prevent sleeping, which prevents quests and timers from working despite days passing.

The fact that the entire system hinges on sleeping, despite the game consistently struggling with that, is insanity.

True spaghetti code.
Well that is just the nature of the game. they started off wanting it to be a HTML game found stuff couldn't really do what they wanted. So instead of moving to a different system. just built their own cobbled together system to make it work. So the whole game struggles under the weight of it. blow on it wrong and it just buckles

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes