Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
BTW, Does anyone know how to get a new car??
I'm too lazy to search up the post, but last I know is that only the "framework" (read: Storing car info as variables) was done, but different cars would be added in a later version.

stking

Oct 31, 2017
so I'm having problems just getting the screen to fit. Like it's cutting off so much info at the bottom and I've tried using F11 key and resizing the text to ant size but still get cut off. Is there a option to make it full screen or I don't know be able to fit my screen? Because I want to play this but if I get locked out of options it doesn't make it enjoyable thanks in advance

Krokozor

Nov 11, 2021
Is NPC settings bugged? When i change anything it does not apply and after restart it reverts to default.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Damn, was hoping we could impregnate lilly in the first futa patch. Hopefully we don't have to wait long.

Apr 28, 2020
"dicks and balls can be change" Alright, any bets on when the bad ends on the size limit for the male halve of the sex organ will be? swear to god if it's just as stupid as the breasts bad end....

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, every month's release of this game seems to be a rough cut of whatever the code is at that moment. The developers also seem to be very much focused on adding new content rather than fixing/polishing existing stuff. The game has a ton of functionality with very little content to utilize it. For example, the sex system has many options most which are disabled and boils down to clicking random buttons until your partner gets off and hoping you do too (because they are always done afterwards). Hopefully things will eventually be fleshed out one day, but it may very well be a few more years.

Reactions: hotaruchan1

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
I've only seen this event fire one time and never got it since. i set my character to go for a walk around her home. then she got kidnapped first walk. She's taken to a cabin in the woods and the guy wields permanent jewelry on her. After that he unlocks her and i successfully manage to escape. Upon reaching the road shes near the visitor center near the center of the map. I've never seen the event since. Anyone come across that event before and if so how is it triggered.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I've only seen this event fire one time and never got it since. i set my character to go for a walk around her home. then she got kidnapped first walk. She's taken to a cabin in the woods and the guy wields permanent jewelry on her. After that he unlocks her and i successfully manage to escape. Upon reaching the road shes near the visitor center near the center of the map. I've never seen the event since. Anyone come across that event before and if so how is it triggered.
According to the discord that event can only happen once per playthrough and after you escape you can never get it again.

here2beatoff

Apr 4, 2021
can't get the game to work at all, i get constant error messages, won't let me save anymore and only got a few pages past the beginning before it stops me from progressing any further :/

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
After every update I thought 'ok this is decent background to content when it actually comes, I'm sure sex scenes will eventually get better' I think at this point we all see that they will not get better, sheer volume of text is not enough for them to even be as good as Lilith's Throne same kind of system, and Degrees of Lewdity's system is even better than both of those combined.

I made that point before but I didn't elaborate back then, difference between those is NPCs actually react to what you or them did with your body, in DoL they add bodywriting with different materials (sometimes permanent marker you just gotta wait out, and sometimes a full on tattoo/brand) which then get comments and actually impact what next npc might do or will further impact your specific fame which will also impact how you will be treated and what will active participants will do/say and what onlookers comment, while they might film you which again can be referenced later.
You then have to deal with your state after sex that might mean you having to sneak around, or people reacting to you being covered in fluids.

It adds a feeling of world responding to you playing the game, Lilith's throne system is much more crude but its enjoyable for much longer than Accidental Woman, as it looks right now AW is near its completion and sex system is nowhere near good enough to sink the hours into this game. I lost faith of it ever getting better because with current system you'd need like 11 responses per specific action/fetish to maybe be good, it should've been feature that was more integrated into rest of the game and something that was being worked on through big portion of the development and not just slapped onto it like an afterthrought. Some custom scenes are not that bad, but man sex outside of that is so lame.

TL;DR sex system bad, not getting better most likely, lost faith in the game

can't get the game to work at all
It's still a buggy game but are you running it on chrome/chromium? It can bug out even more on other browsers.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes