Oct 4, 2019
I was wondering if this game is worth trying out? It sounds really similar to a game I used to play a while ago called Cursed, if anybody remembers it. Really enjoyed that game, but it sadly got abandoned. I also enjoy playing Lilith's Throne and Corruption of Champions/TiTs, so is it similar in quality to those?

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
Anybody can tell me if the visuals are worth it now? I've tried it a while back but it seemed to be nothing but text.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
The game is picky about what resolution it's run at.
Thanks my brain kinda forgot this was a html game and after really reading the pop up screen when I started the game I just had to change the zoom to about 75% for everything to fit on screen.

Reactions: Grankle
Jan 7, 2022
I played this game a long time back. I loved the character customization/creation part but after starting it was buggy as hell.
Is it at least playable now?

Would appreciate if someone can respond cause this game is pretty bulky and I don't want to download it only to realize that its still full of bugs.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
I played this game a long time back. I loved the character customization/creation part but after starting it was buggy as hell.
Is it at least playable now?

Would appreciate if someone can respond cause this game is pretty bulky and I don't want to download it only to realize that its still full of bugs.
It's still full of bugs. I'm not sure if it'll ever reach a stable state, but if you want a stable experience, wait at least another year or give up hope. They've had enough opportunities to make this game more stable and based on the blog posts, they consider it stable enough as is. So far, they've kept themselves too busy with adding new stuff, which introduces new bugs and I don't see any hints of their approach changing in this regard.

KibaLarnia

Nov 26, 2017
This Game is Gold from it's potential.
But it's full of bugs and unstable.
Some stuff is wanted. A feature not a bug. But you'll get it if you are deeper in it.

But to be honest, the combination of grinding and then missing features or story, the amount of current bugs, that are breaking the game or the Character is greatly frustrating. *sadface*

I am still trying to figure out whats going on with transformatives items. Descriptions are nice. But whats realy happening behind the curtains is not realy transparent. The Game would benefit from a litte bit more Details on that and explanation... i.e. what changed, which traits gained... what they do.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
am i dumb as shit or can i not fuck people in random encounters as a futa?
As I wrote earlier I believe it at the moment is impossible to have sex as a futa simply because while the game outside of the sex scene calls the MC a futa and you have a bunch of options and once you pull of your panties if your a futa and haven't told your date they will react to it. Once the sex scene starts the MC will always be flagged as a woman and never as a futa which makes it impossible to perform futa actions as a futa MC at the moment. You can easily see this by looking at the tags next to bar of the ppl in the sex scene. Women has one tag, men have another and futa have a combination of the women + men tag but the MC at the moment only get's the women tag wether they are a woman or a futa.

It should be easily fixed by simply changing the MC flag from woman to futa but I have no idea how to do it, I tried looking at the save file to see but I didn't wanna look through all the futa points there were some 600+ and the once I found was confusing to me so I didn't try to change them. They mostly talked about if the MC futa = true / false which would then trigger something, but the one's I looked at were not the one's that actually seemed to decide if MC futa is true or false in the first place. It might also be that the check for if the MC is seen as a woman / futa in the sex scenes is what is broken at the moment since the game in the sex scene seemingly has the gender flag set as, Gender woman = woman true / false + futa true / false (default), while Gender futa = nothing.

But since Lily and all the other futa's gets correctly flagged in the sex scenes it shouldn't be to hard I think to fix this as mentioned so hopefully a hotfix will be out soonish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Amusingly, I can't even sleep at home after the tutorial to reach the next day without a crash and error. Game still is full of potential, but.. yeesh.

Other fun bugs include constantly being approached (seriously, it never ends), being approached *while* you are being approached, and every single encounter ending with 'but you didn't tell me you were a futa/have a dick' and them dashing off in a huff.

Like, for one, my PC ain't wearing a whole heck of a lot. And the fact you need to actively date to 'reveal' you have something extra (to soften the blow or whatever) in a world where dicks and pregnancy is literally slathered on every billboard and poster is fairly insane. Sure, go/no go is a choice, but a universal revulsion towards a character that is a literal walking goddess in terms of appearance? Either that's some wonky coding or curious decision making.

veryhairy

Mar 20, 2020
always end up dying after a couple of days. low satisfaction I think. It happens every single game lol. Im terrible at it...

Bagel_Maker

Dec 23, 2020
Man im trying to play this current release and its stuck on the loading screen. I've checked the troubleshooting + discord. I believe I don't have the proper files. I was able to play previous versions with ease.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes