Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
There are only a few one-liners and reactions in sex scenes that cover maybe 4 of the kinks (preg, risky, rape are the most common ones). There are very few (if any actually...) scenes or events that only play when you have those.

AW 1.0 gentlemen, feature complete.
Well that's a shame. I suppose I'm lucky that I like all of those. I tried the dairy hand job thinking it might lead to a hucow scenario but I seem to have been mistaken. Either I didn't play far enough, or it isn't implemented yet :/

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Well that's a shame. I suppose I'm lucky that I like all of those. I tried the dairy hand job thinking it might lead to a hucow scenario but I seem to have been mistaken. Either I didn't play far enough, or it isn't implemented yet :/

Still, I remember one of the Institute jobs had a lab-touring scene of sorts. Do you know if it's still in the game?
Believe me, that milk maid job was a waste. You don't even get to work as one, at the end of the career path you basically just choose which of the hucows get knocked up.

• Angry
Reactions: Crys Heart

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Aw! And here I was hoping to be able to get milked in the stalls with mine largus dongus, or at the *very* least have the option to satisfy and milk both the bulls and the cows. Really, nothing there? Shame.

Hrm. What jobs *do* have interesting content current, then?
Believe me, that milk maid job was a waste. You don't even get to work as one, at the end of the career path you basically just choose which of the hucows get knocked up.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Aw! And here I was hoping to be able to get milked in the stalls with mine largus dongus, or at the *very* least have the option to satisfy and milk both the bulls and the cows. Really, nothing there? Shame.

Not sure, of the ones I tried from Maid, Farm And the three research institute ones I only ever stuck around for the 2nd levels in the carreer paths due to some of the interesting snippets only having one repeat scene or some good ones only having a one off.

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019

Don't know, tbh. I'd assume the ones with higher wordcounts would have more interesting content.

I typically go for the Progenerate job because with my..... build, it pays the highest (granted I pass both checks lol). Its content is tagged as pregnancy and medical. That's.... pretty much it. The scenes you get from there are medical checkups (involving getting injected with fertility aids and gestation accelerators), getting artificially inseminated, and one scene where you get fucked by a slime for research purposes. IIRC the text for that scene implies you can get knocked up by the slime, but I don't know whether or not that happens, if it even can.

There may be way more scenes I don't know about because I haven't gone very far in that job. A bit hard to stick around for long, though, because (at the entry level, at least) it's just the same medical checks over and over again.

EDIT(4/27): I'm currently trying the Institute SPERM job. In the entry level I've gotten one scene where you and a bunch of coworkers get fucked by tentacles, and a chain where you have the option to become the assistant (and sub) for some high-ranking businesswoman or other. Supposedly if you agree it makes it easier to get promotions and whatnot. The chain contains about five or so scenes, but there might be more in the higher levels that I haven't unlocked. I also managed to get promoted. So far in the second level nothing interesting/sexual has happened. The generic repeatable scenes are usually nonsexual, and just some short remarks from the PC. A bit underwhelming for me: at least with the Progenerate job you get to look at some T&A.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
IIRC the text for that scene implies you can get knocked up by the slime, but I don't know whether or not that happens, if it even can.
Technically, you can provided you have the mutation that allows for pseudo-pregnancies which would enable non-human preg content.

• Wow
Reactions: Crys Heart

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Technically, you can provided you have the mutation that allows for pseudo-pregnancies which would enable non-human preg content.
But then it wouldn't be a slime pregnancy... If I remember correctly, that one's for those who want the PC to be pregnant, but not create children.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
But then it wouldn't be a slime pregnancy... If I remember correctly, that one's for those who want the PC to be pregnant, but not create children.
Hence, technically. It allows for a pseudo-pregnancy where a benign cyst is formed but no kids.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Hence, technically. It allows for a pseudo-pregnancy where a benign cyst is formed but no kids.
No worries, I just wanted to clarify before anyone gets their hopes up.
After all, I'm the person who tried and failed to check out the tentacle pregnancies which should supposedly be in the game already.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
No worries, I just wanted to clarify before anyone gets their hopes up.
After all, I'm the person who tried and failed to check out the tentacle pregnancies which should supposedly be in the game already.
Tentacle pregnancy even without the pseudo-pregnancy ability is possible for the tentacle creature in the lab, your fertility just has to be really REALLY high.
EDIT: And ovulating.

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
Oh, I think I got knocked up by a tentacle? I don't quite remember, and I don't know if that's something you can check, but the children came out as normal human babies :/

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Tentacle pregnancy even without the pseudo-pregnancy ability is possible for the tentacle creature in the lab, your fertility just has to be really REALLY high.
EDIT: And ovulating.
I picked the most fertile start options and later used the cheat menu to increase fertility to the highest level since the starter options only get you to the second highest level. My PC also had temporary fertility boosts with scores of 10+ going.
If any human semen made it inside, it'd result in ~20 babies.

Oh, I think I got knocked up by a tentacle? I don't quite remember, and I don't know if that's something you can check, but the children came out as normal human babies :/
Either way, if it proceeds just like a human pregnancy after that, I've lost all interest. Not that I'd be motivated enough to set up a playthrough just for that any time soon anyway.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I picked the most fertile start options and later used the cheat menu to increase fertility to the highest level since the starter options only get you to the second highest level. My PC also had temporary fertility boosts with scores of 10+ going.
If any human semen made it inside, it'd result in ~20 babies.

Either way, if it proceeds just like a human pregnancy after that, I've lost all interest. Not that I'd be motivated enough to set up a playthrough just for that any time soon anyway.
I forgot to mention that despite being knocked up by the tentacle creature in the lab the child will be a human, which was an odd surprise.

Aribeth

Feb 19, 2017
Hello, I would just want to ask if this game is playable in its current state?
The last time when I tried to play it MC was dying all the time from sadness, there were more bugs than start in the sky and everything looked unfinished.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys,

1. How to get gangbang content? I’ve played for a long time and FMC is only able to have sex with one person at a time.

2. Is the beastality content only with dogs right now? (Animal shelter)
Are there any other avenues to more beastality content? Oh I think there is a short scene with horse in farm fair so apart from it.

3. Is it possible to marry a person in the game right now? Atleast ask him to be your boyfriend? I made my FMC have sex with others a lot but there is never a prompt to further the relationship so how do I go about it?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Hello, I would just want to ask if this game is playable in its current state?
The last time when I tried to play it MC was dying all the time from sadness, there were more bugs than start in the sky and everything looked unfinished.
You're remembering it as it is. But now you can play a futa, with "more bugs than start in the sky and everything ... unfinished."

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes