nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
You're remembering it as it is. But now you can play a futa, with "more bugs than start in the sky and everything ... unfinished."
It's a start, but no matter what even if by some fluke you actually get a useable-size package (which is highly dependent on a very lucky and so far I've never seen in a zillion tries) out of one of the transformatives, at this point so far it seems like with current code Lily's *always* going to be the one doing the penetrating if you pursue her. Kinda pointless to have "Bitch Breaker" if you're only packing five inches when Lily has eight...

Future suggestion, if you get pregnant it might be nice to have some way to see about getting the other parent to visit them too... in my current playthrough Lily talks about wanting four kids, well she has a dozen in the creche (two litters of sextuplets a week apart) and no way to get her in to see them and bond with them. (My PC's headspace is kinda "don't worry about fully turning me back, just gimme back my old dick and really productive ladyballs, give yourself the Fertility Storm you gave me and bear my children as I already have yours, and we'll spend the rest of our lives spawning and raising litters of each other's futa babies together.")

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
3. Is it possible to marry a person in the game right now? Atleast ask him to be your boyfriend? I made my FMC have sex with others a lot but there is never a prompt to further the relationship so how do I go about it?
Best way is you pick *one* target, focus on spamming them with dates, watch the Companionship and Like/Love meters in their Contact app entry, then on a date you go into the "Say Something Serious" option.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Best way is you pick *one* target, focus on spamming them with dates, watch the Companionship and Like/Love meters in their Contact app entry, then on a date you go into the "Say Something Serious" option.
If the relationship meters are at max they will still refuse to get engaged unless a certain amount of time has passed. You have to keep your fingers crossed that they'll randomly bring it up first.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
If the relationship meters are at max they will still refuse to get engaged unless a certain amount of time has passed. You have to keep your fingers crossed that they'll randomly bring it up first.
There is that, about two months past "going steady"--a part of my PC is thinking "I've renounced my former life, I've popped out an entire coed soccer team of your kids, we live in the same house and fuck like minks every night, I've done everything you've allowed me to helping you get your project back together and shot an attempted rapist, how much more CAN I do to prove myself after this long?" Admittedly, PC is also in a mindset of "I've already done two litters, next batch is YOUR turn"... LOL

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EroMasun

MentalOut

Oct 28, 2019
Question. What is the code for the Russian Mafia Warehouse to get the component as a accidently skipped the information thing that showed the wifes name (what I think the password is)

ohwhatnow

Feb 19, 2019
Question. What is the code for the Russian Mafia Warehouse to get the component as a accidently skipped the information thing that showed the wifes name (what I think the password is)
v1.0 it's just his name Oleg. It's really dumb that you can't view that note again, but here's the text box
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dickhead914

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks my brain kinda forgot this was a html game and after really reading the pop up screen when I started the game I just had to change the zoom to about 75% for everything to fit on screen.
It is possible to develop HTML to dynamically fit different resolutions, but developers of this game does not know how to do this or give a fuck.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
In what sense?
in the sense that at the time it was just a hyper complicated dating sim with little to no explanation about what your character should/can do at various place and odd sex mini game that didnt really work. There was also an odd feature that if you were not using cheats your character would die after 2-3 days because it was impossible to manage all the things required to stay alive which came out to spending 40mins to go through the intro and about 10-15mins actually playing

Jul 11, 2019
in the sense that at the time it was just a hyper complicated dating sim with little to no explanation about what your character should/can do at various place and odd sex mini game that didnt really work. There was also an odd feature that if you were not using cheats your character would die after 2-3 days because it was impossible to manage all the things required to stay alive which came out to spending 40mins to go through the intro and about 10-15mins actually playing
Yeah you just get a game over screen with no explanation and I think its because you didn't meet her after she texted you XD

Cause you are like her slave kinda

Reactions: veryhairy
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes