Dec 21, 2021
I promise I'll remove my pledge one day. I don't even follow the game anymore :(

Edit 1: New resource link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a very likely possibility he removed his patreon pledge, condemning us all to the "public releases" :eek:

DPlagiarist

May 3, 2017
I'm gonna wait until the game is fully released with no bugs before I check it out.

Don't look in the spoiler if you wholesome. I included the changelog, but the changelog came with a nsfw image.

Also it uses the same resources as version 1.02 so no need to download the resources again. I only tested starting it up so if it gives some anti-pirate message, they probably onto me and I gotta go into hiding with my mcdonalds money. If the links die, just let me know and I may or may not see it within a business day.
Links :

Jun 21, 2021
I'm gonna wait until the game is fully released with no bugs before I check it out.

Don't look in the spoiler if you wholesome. I included the changelog, but the changelog came with a nsfw image.

Also it uses the same resources as version 1.02 so no need to download the resources again. I only tested starting it up so if it gives some anti-pirate message, they probably onto me and I gotta go into hiding with my mcdonalds money. If the links die, just let me know and I may or may not see it within a business day.
Links :
Yeahhhhhh

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Anybody else having "fertility storm" not working? Same settings between 1.02 and 1.03 got two litters of six growing together in the older version but post-update only one lonely little sprog in each womb.

Is successfully knocking Lily up in yet, or is that "future plans" still?

Jul 17, 2020
seems my character's breast are stuck on "wide set" cheating or surgeries cant change it from "wide set"

and for some reason household goods is costing my char 4,800 a week every week (misplaced decimal point somewhere in calculations?) (every other expense is ~50-300) my household good expense is 10x my rent and it's killing any attempt at a legit playthrough

Last edited:

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
I'm shocked this game is considered "v1.03". I played it way back in the day at like v0.40 and it feels pretty much the same. An absolute buggy mess, cannot handle futa characters in the slightest, pc or npc, always mixes up genders, always mixes up nouns and genitals during sex scenes. Wide as an ocean, buggy as an early access game.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Checking up on this thread and the reviews after some time, it seems like my initial assessment of the game still holds. It's still a $15 character creator with a stupidly buggy, clunky, broken, and often times boring game attached to it.

RedStick

Feb 23, 2019
so, where exactly does one GET the resource pack, when all the downloads are just the html?

NVM, found this post:

I promise I'll remove my pledge one day. I don't even follow the game anymore :(

Edit 1: New resource link.
quoting for other lazy trogs like me.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I'm shocked this game is considered "v1.03". I played it way back in the day at like v0.40 and it feels pretty much the same. An absolute buggy mess, cannot handle futa characters in the slightest, pc or npc, always mixes up genders, always mixes up nouns and genitals during sex scenes. Wide as an ocean, buggy as an early access game.
Might be because dev "felt they were getting close to 1.0", got impatient and decided to randomly jump from 0.52 to 0.9 with no real change in focus or such.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blackrockomega

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Might be because dev "felt they were getting close to 1.0", got impatient and decided to randomly jump from 0.52 to 0.9 with no real change in focus or such.
Pretty much this. Apparently getting the barebones main 'plot' nearly done involving Lily's machine is considered "close to 1.0" and therefore made the jump when in actuality the rest of the game definitely still feels like 0.52. Maybe 0.6 if feeling a bit generous.

Reactions: ustar

Motakuji

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to wear a watch or other jewelry?

The allocated slots for this are indicated but it is not clear where.

May 20, 2021
its been hours like this , i know its a html that is why i want to play it since am not on windows. what should i download got v1.03:

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes