rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Anyways, now the player can lactate. Milk will build up, and pressure will need to be relieved. You can milk yourself in the character menu -> actions tab. To become milky, choosing the hyperlactation mutation is the way to go.
Well... guess it's time to try this game.
/sigh

:)

Reactions: GmFn1869

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
has the dev ever mentioned when the game is gonna be ready? i believe it's already more than 2 years that he's been working on it, and hes getting 4k a month he must have given some sort of deadline by now am i right?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
has the dev ever mentioned when the game is gonna be ready? i believe it's already more than 2 years that he's been working on it, and hes getting 4k a month he must have given some sort of deadline by now am i right?
He has a timeline that he's published, and in theory it's still got like another year or so. Assuming he ever gets to actually adding content to the game lol. It's still pretty much a fancy character creator still. Create a character and then do a bit of shopping and then that's it.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
About game completion and progress, you should read this:
Well, the game seems more interesting as time goes, but for real game play we need patience. A lot of patience since game development is scheduled to about 2,5 - 3 years to complete this one. Version 1.0 should be available on August 2020 and now is 1/3 of completion.
There is something, but it's still alpha version. Alpha version means very early and incomplete, then is beta version which is mostly done, but still can have something missing or some bugs and latest is final working version. I believe after year this game will be beta and then will be most mechanics implemented to be actually playable. Note 2-3 years is standard time to make normally working application that does not use template to speed things.

If you like to read more then here is his report document:
I have also just tried ver 0.12.2 and compare it with 0.11 I can see there is changed female start introduction, however now there is no character creation, which was in 0.11 so I guess some things are there, but not connected yet. However the more finished version 0.13.5 will be released tomorrow, but not public...

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I agree it's unplayable, broken, unfinished at current moment. Because it's big project and game with open world, we have to wait still 2 years to it's final working stage. But maybe after another year it would be considered to be playable if only everything goes according to development plan. Guess making entire simulation game instead of just simple story telling need a lot of time. It's just impossible to make SimCity like game in a day, it need full development that we are going to see from scratch to working game like building a house: first fundaments and then adding brick to brick, making pipes, electricity, walls, windows, etc. and latest painting and furniture.

Reactions: OGEclipseX

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
where do i change my clothes lol ? I bought some things but i dont have idea who i change it i've tried the changing room but when i click on it only have a option "peek" :(

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So despite some early pictures in the start of the tutorial, it seems this is a text-only game. I do think that kinda warent a text-only tag, since the actual game itself seems to be just that.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
where do i change my clothes lol ? I bought some things but i dont have idea who i change it i've tried the changing room but when i click on it only have a option "peek" :(
You have to finish shopping in bullseye and then you will have introduction to wardrobe system ;)

So despite some early pictures in the start of the tutorial, it seems this is a text-only game. I do think that kinda warent a text-only tag, since the actual game itself seems to be just that.
Actually developer is looking to someone who can make graphics in the game.

Reactions: jonata203

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
You have to finish shopping in bullseye and then you will have introduction to wardrobe system ;)

Actually developer is looking to someone who can make graphics in the game.
What do I have to buy? i buyed sotckings panties bra and all the clothes i need something more ? thx bro ^^

bskuphe69

Apr 13, 2018
Have you taken a clothes set (panty, pant, top and bra - even if it says that you don't need) and coffee ?
Then you just go to the parking (you can't try them) and you will be able to exit the place.

Reactions: jonata203

gemekaa

Aug 2, 2017
I'll be real here, I've never seen such an extensive character creation system
I've been following this game for a while now and to be completely honest, I see this project stuck as just an extended prologue for a loooooooooong time.
I just hope that I get proven wrong and we get Big updates that not only add content but also prioritize developing and expanding key gameplay features.
ThaumX seems active enough so I still have some hope for this game,
It might be far-fetched but still.
I just hope the next update isn't just a goddamn graph for the character creation or something of that caliber.
To be honest, I don't follow the game that closely - otherwise I'll get disappointed. And from the looks of the chart on his latest blog post there is no point in paying attention until mid-next year (or even 2020).

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah there is not much gameplay at the moment, mostly character creation and some prologue. But at least clothing system now works, which was previously very buggy in v0.10. I found myself reading blog more interesting than the game. Creating framework (current stage) is obviously not interesting to the user as it looks nothing is happening. I will stick to watching news as it won't be much gameplay until next year or more, that was known long time ago, so no complain.
Here is reference:

silkstalkings

Jan 26, 2018
unable to move beyond character creation.
nothing to go forward from look in mirror in beginning. am i missing anything?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
unable to move beyond character creation.
nothing to go forward from look in mirror in beginning. am i missing anything?
Try male start if you want to see more content (shopping, clothes, sex system, and map elements) as female start has only prologue and doesn't reach anywhere currently. Well in male start there is not much anyway, but more than female.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes