MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone have the [cheats] version of this latest release? If it's somewhere in the thread, please kindly point it out. Thank you!

Reactions: polina

Boldi

Apr 9, 2018
totally agree. i keep checking back on it.

To be honest, I don't follow the game that closely - otherwise I'll get disappointed. And from the looks of the chart on his latest blog post there is no point in paying attention until mid-next year (or even 2020).

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone have the [cheats] version of this latest release? If it's somewhere in the thread, please kindly point it out. Thank you!
I guess nobody on this forum is his patreon or will to share, so only public version for now.
Looking what I read about latest 0.14 release - there is a lot bugs fixed, which is good to be done sooner than later.
Also new save system makes previous than 0.14 versions of saves incompatible, which I guess is not a problem in this early stage, because there is not much game to save :)

Reactions: polina

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
Is there anything other than tne 7377 code for the burger at start ( i tried female start but didn't want for a cow character ) ?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I found one 1857 "cunt"
That are ALL the codes for now:
1661 boob, normal start
7377 tits, megaTits, Mega Milk Start
2337 eggs, ultraFertile, Ultra-Fertile Start
1857 cunt, puddlingCunt, Mega Wet Start
5672 pussyPheromones, no effect to character yet

But the visible code table in the game seems incorrect:
1:ABC 2: DEF 3:GHI 4:JKL 5:MNO 6: PQR 7:STU 8:VWX 9:YZ
I believe should be more like this to be more accurate:
1:ABC 2: DEF 3:GHI 4:JK 5:LMN 6: OPQ 7:RST 8:UVW 9:XYZ

vultron

May 19, 2018
Why does this game struggle to fit everything on the screen or to have scrolling? lol

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ummm, how to find people in this game? Everywhere I go only thing I see is "not implemented yet".

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
does the game have pics?
Not much at the moment, but it sure will have more at later stage.
what game engine are these type of games made on?
This game have its own engine, that is currently under development!
Simple quote HTML is underestimate here, although it is built on top of it.
Ummm, how to find people in this game? Everywhere I go only thing I see is "not implemented yet".
I will repeat only shortly: the game right now is at alpha stage development year 1 of 3. If you want complete game, return after 2 years. More on this was discussed few pages before, which I'm too lazy to find.

Apr 29, 2017
I'll be real here, I've never seen such an extensive character creation system
I've been following this game for a while now and to be completely honest, I see this project stuck as just an extended prologue for a loooooooooong time.
I just hope that I get proven wrong and we get Big updates that not only add content but also prioritize developing and expanding key gameplay features.
ThaumX seems active enough so I still have some hope for this game,
It might be far-fetched but still.
I just hope the next update isn't just a goddamn graph for the character creation or something of that caliber.
Im with you. Its stuck on a never ending prologue. Its like New Life but with the promise - in a distant future - of graphics. Hope im wrong but i really have that feeling.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Im with you. Its stuck on a never ending prologue. Its like New Life but with the promise - in a distant future - of graphics. Hope im wrong but i really have that feeling.
Actually there is a change log with every version, so you can see what was being worked on. On the latest version v. 14 which is for patreons first an will be public a month after you can see for example a fixed save system, which was needed to be done first before anything. It's framework building and all inside mechanics, so it's normal to content be delivered very slow. In fact he worked long time for even 12 hours/day and now has health issues because of overwork. Would you be able to do something 12 hours a day? I doubt. The content is really not important at this stage since it can be added fast when everything will be working after a year or so.
The development plan is for entire 3 years and it's still 2 years to end, so yes it is somehow distant future.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I knew I liked this game the moment I opened the encyclopedia and found an entry for chiffon.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I will repeat only shortly: the game right now is at alpha stage development year 1 of 3. If you want complete game, return after 2 years. More on this was discussed few pages before, which I'm too lazy to find.
Well, I've returned today after alsmot a year and found nothing but some cosmetic changes and new outfits...So it seems to me that this yours "in 2 years" estimation is pretty optimistic one.:closedtongue:
Don't know ,don't want to be rude to dev, but this looks to me like some milking project. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have my doubts.

Reactions: carter111

DbatRT

Apr 8, 2018
Your game resembles Windows 10. It develops long and hard, but...

I understand how important it is to build a solid foundation. But it's very likely that you will stagnate with great success. Trying to build an ideal system, without checking the battle, and therefore comes out slowly. In addition, in the future it may turn out that many systems conflict or their implementation is too costly. History knows examples when very flexible and functional mechanics were developed, but they turned out to be so complicated in execution that it takes years of work to add content based on them. Just because the complexity will grow with geometric progression. Do not complicate, the main thing is to focus on the right things to hide the flaws and weaknesses.

And by the way, trying your game two months ago, I noticed that your super interface does not fit and the elements overlap each other on my screen. 1440 x 900.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Well, I've returned today after alsmot a year and found nothing but some cosmetic changes and new outfits...So it seems to me that this yours "in 2 years" estimation is pretty optimistic one.:closedtongue:
Don't know ,don't want to be rude to dev, but this looks to me like some milking project. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have my doubts.
Well, it's not really mine estimation, but his:

And I believe in that, since most normal games are made within this time.

Reactions: DbatRT

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Your game resembles Windows 10. It develops long and hard, but...

I understand how important it is to build a solid foundation. But it's very likely that you will stagnate with great success. Trying to build an ideal system, without checking the battle, and therefore comes out slowly. In addition, in the future it may turn out that many systems conflict or their implementation is too costly. History knows examples when very flexible and functional mechanics were developed, but they turned out to be so complicated in execution that it takes years of work to add content based on them. Just because the complexity will grow with geometric progression. Do not complicate, the main thing is to focus on the right things to hide the flaws and weaknesses.

And by the way, trying your game two months ago, I noticed that your super interface does not fit and the elements overlap each other on my screen. 1440 x 900.
Yeah I have screen resolution 1280x1024 and have similar problem with interface not fit, so I have to use zoom within a browser.
Unfortunately I doubt the developer visit this forum.
Quote from his text:
There are three good ways to submit feedback or questions. I
do my best to answer as soon as I can, and I regularly check
these three avenues:
> Discord
> Patreon
> Email erolich@thaumx.com
Discord is the fastest, and there are usually people around
that can answer questions. I check both Patreon and email
at least once per day, so it won't be too long to get a
response, just not quite as fast.
Thanks again for playing, your feedback is always welcome!
-ThaumX (the erolich)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was walking down the street when suddenly I tripped, fell and turned into a woman. Bloody accidents.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is there supposed to be alot of broken images? I checked tfgames and there wasn't a link to a images pack, have they not been added yet?

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes