Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Dunno if I did this right:
Thanx brah! But damn, we really need to get a copy of the cheats version. Not that I cannot look over the code and adjust w/e. I have 9999999 crypto and over 200 each stat. Anyone know the variable governing Bullseye clothing generation?

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
any timeline info on actual content release? This guy is being waaay too anal about character creation!

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I sure hope he implements back and forward in this game, at least during the development phase.

Several times now I've run into the classic "Error: <<goto>>" error you get with this web engine and I'm not seeing a way to teleport to another location to circumvent it.

EDIT: Well, although this thing is 46MB, once you create your character and get your clothes, there doesn't seem to be any content at all.

It's not that there is little, it's just devoid of any content :mad:

Will revisit in some months time I guess.

Last edited:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
No point playing this until the new year. At this point it's just a character creator.

Korhal

Aug 15, 2017
Keep doing what yer doing and improve the game engine even further. Yer doing great. Cant wait to see actual content being added in. Speaking of which do we have an estimation on when the content will be added in?

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Keep doing what yer doing and improve the game engine even further. Yer doing great. Cant wait to see actual content being added in. Speaking of which do we have an estimation on when the content will be added in?
I'd estimate at least 2 or 3 months before there is any real content, and even then I'd be surprised if it's more than just a scene or two with the introductory character. I can't remember her name right now.

It's a great framework and I'm really looking forward to seeing a more fleshed out game, but it's very ambitious, being made on a not ideal engine, and is a solo project. Progress will probably be slower than most games on here.

Jun 22, 2017
v0.03.3 is out
Sorry just pasting links from:

Enjoy :p

Reactions: n0b0dy

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Hate the map navigation movement.
I don't know enough about women's clothes to know even 1/10th of what I'm picking out.

Nice framework in a few years it might be interesting.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
It's a great framework and I'm really looking forward to seeing a more fleshed out game, but it's very ambitious, being made on a not ideal engine, and is a solo project.
I don't mean this the wrong way, but your comment has piqued my interest.
Please describe what is an ideal engine to you?
What makes you think that Twine/SugarCube/NodeJS is not adequate for creating a simple text adventute/life simulator game?

Progress will probably be slower than most games on here.
To me ot seems quite the opposite when I look at the project and on the posts of the developer. There's a lot of progress here. I wouldn't compare backend/infrastructure/engine improvements to in game content, where the latter as many have pointed out are unfortunately almost non-existent in Accidental Woman.

I personally would not put up a game of mine on a public website in such an early state, unless I wanted backing (eg.: money, fame).

Though I'd like to add that this is not the case with ThaumX and his game. Simply because he seems to care a lot and he is very pationate towards his project and seems to know what he is doing. His coding is very solid, his project managment skills are on par with any big software company's.

Seriously, just look at his current work. It's examplary and promotes many good practices.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Damn, the new blog website he has is probably the most un-intuitive piece of crap I've ever had the misfortune of trying to read.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes