jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
I don't have any non-public build myself, and I also don't know what content this has. Looks like it is still mostly or entirely a non-content update based on the changelog.

This game is getting crazy complicated with all the systems. It already has a lot more complexity than New Life. Hope it makes for a better game in the long run...

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
it doesent for some reason dev dont seem to care much about actual content last patch you could get to what i would call start of free roam do what you want most games like this have but without anything to do :/

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Yeah I've been really interested in this, and I understand they're working on all the systems but it's basically had the same amount of content since day one...

Reactions: Gamepapa

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
The developer has stated on his patreon a long time ago he will first have to spend months building the framework before he will build actual content. If you are interested in the planning you can find a post about it here:

So yeah, it will take a lot of time before the game is really a game and not just a demo. To create something truly good one usually has to work long and hard. A sad fact for greedy bastards like me but reality is not always kind :pensive:

Reactions: Sinndallas

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
4.8 thanksgiving backer version release
Thank you, brother/sister for your generocity! I wish you and your family a Happy Thankgiving, and may God's grace be upon you!

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Is there content yet?
[/Rant]

I'm willing to bet my car (a 12 year old Toyota with a very high mileage) that there isn't any new content whatsoever in this update either, nor will there be in the next six months either, if ever. The creator is probably trying to beat the development time of Duke Nukem Forever...

Creating a good platform and thus setting up a good framework for future development is all fine and well. But the truth is that the game has been in development for 6 months now, and the only difference from the first version is a very empty map, a shopping mall with a metric shit-ton of various clothes, a very basic dressing system which lacks almost all futures and pretty much nothing else. I've seen a lot of games which has added a good amount of content in same time period, some of those games were just as devoid of content as this is, the difference between those game and this is astronomical if you factor in 6 months of development time.

He is good at promoting the game though, patreon is spamming my inbox with his so called "progress reports" almost daily and the way he puts it, it does indeed sound good and very promising, but the sad fact is that nothing ever happens. A classic example of don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk! It's not like he is trying to create a damn AAA+ game here, people want SEXY stuff, not an empty game devoid of content that's still stuck in pre-alpha early development, despite that he is working on it full time according to his 1000$ patreon goal... The other games in this genre of adult game isn't exactly offering much of a competition unfortunately (which is a damn shame, since I really like these games), so he get's away without releasing anything for half a year. And now he cashes in 3.8k each month, I wonder when his patreons starts to loose their patience?

Almost makes me want to create a life sim game with a female protagonist myself, and then laugh at the poor sods who throws cash at me while I do absolutely nothing after an initial demo, and then proceed to spend the next 6 months jacking of to proper games with actual content, that gets major updates monthly.

[Rant end/]

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2016
[/Rant]

I'm willing to bet my car (a 12 year old Toyota with a very high mileage) that there isn't any new content whatsoever in this update either, nor will there be in the next six months either, if ever. The creator is probably trying to beat the development time of Duke Nukem Forever...

Creating a good platform and thus setting up a good framework for future development is all fine and well. But the truth is that the game has been in development for 6 months now, and the only difference from the first version is a very empty map, a shopping mall with a metric shit-ton of various clothes, a very basic dressing system which lacks almost all futures and pretty much nothing else. I've seen a lot of games which has added a good amount of content in same time period, some of those games were just as devoid of content as this is, the difference between those game and this is astronomical if you factor in 6 months of development time.

He is good at promoting the game though, patreon is spamming my inbox with his so called "progress reports" almost daily and the way he puts it, it does indeed sound good and very promising, but the sad fact is that nothing ever happens. A classic example of don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk! It's not like he is trying to create a damn AAA+ game here, people want SEXY stuff, not an empty game devoid of content that's still stuck in pre-alpha early development, despite that he is working on it full time according to his 1000$ patreon goal... The other games in this genre of adult game isn't exactly offering much of a competition unfortunately (which is a damn shame, since I really like these games), so he get's away without releasing anything for half a year. And now he cashes in 3.8k each month, I wonder when his patreons starts to loose their patience?

Almost makes me want to create a life sim game with a female protagonist myself, and then laugh at the poor sods who throws cash at me while I do absolutely nothing after an initial demo, and then proceed to spend the next 6 months jacking of to proper games with actual content, that gets major updates monthly.

[Rant end/]
So you wana do a Ben X salve Quest

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
[/Rant]

[Rant end/]
ThaumX did not start development untill early July so he has not been working on it for six months. Also the creator has clearly stated in a post as early as September 18th he expects he will be still building the framework until June 2018. Only thereafter will he fully focus on creating the content. So please next time try to actually read what the creator has planned before you start ranting like this. Rome wasn't build in day you know.

[/Rant entd]

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
So you wana do a Ben X salve Quest
Whaaat?

ThaumX did not start development untill early July so he has not been working on it for six months. Also the creator has clearly stated in a post as early as September 18th he expects he will be still building the framework until June 2018. Only thereafter will he fully focus on creating the content. So please next time try to actually read what the creator has planned before you start ranting like this. Rome wasn't build in day you know.

[/Rant entd]
I could have sworn that I read that he started the game in may, guess I was wrong then. And no, I don't read through the massive wall of text/dev updates on his blog that he sends out almost daily. And I still think that he spends way to much time on working on unessential things, like spamming out those constant updates that says absolutely nothing, instead of working on the game. Or creating that blog which is filled with more stuff than the actual game.

So he is going to build the framework for a almost a year then? That's extremely ambitious for an adult game on a very small budget, lets hope he can deliver what he promises in June 2018 then. :)

Reactions: n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Whaaat?

I could have sworn that I read that he started the game in may, guess I was wrong then. And no, I don't read through the massive wall of text/dev updates on his blog that he sends out almost daily. And I still think that he spends way to much time on working on unessential things, like spamming out those constant updates that says absolutely nothing, instead of working on the game. Or creating that blog which is filled with more stuff than the actual game.

So he is going to build the framework for a almost a year then? That's extremely ambitious for an adult game on a very small budget, lets hope he can deliver what he promises in June 2018 then. :)
I have linked to the planning Thaumx has posted on his patreon in post #90 of this tread. The creator is very ambitious indeed and is looking to build all kinds of pretty complicated mechanics for this game to create a lot of freedom and replay-ability for the player. Personally I am skeptical if he will be able to develop the game he envisions since it seems like a lot for just one man to accomplish, but I guess we just have to wait patiently to find out. He does seem really passionate about the game though and as far as I can tell he has a good work ethic so I am not worried he is not spending enough time on the development of the game. Let's just hope it will be eventually worth the wait :)

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes