Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Im getting errors upon finalising character creation. Error: array value of zero sent to randomDist! seems to be the main one, and makes it unable to continue.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
This is probably one of the best WIP games I've ever played. The character creator is amazing and so is the writing, top notch quality. That being said, I'm a little worried about the amount of features this game has from the get-go and the possibility of more being added. Ambitious projects like these made by lone devs usually start with a lot of hype but that burns out fast when they realize the sheer amount of work required to keep it up, the unmet expectations, concepts and ideas that have to be cut out, etc. It's a shame because this is game is really up my alley...

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
This is probably one of the best WIP games I've ever played. The character creator is amazing and so is the writing, top notch quality. That being said, I'm a little worried about the amount of features this game has from the get-go and the possibility of more being added. Ambitious projects like these made by lone devs usually start with a lot of hype but that burns out fast when they realize the sheer amount of work required to keep it up, the unmet expectations, concepts and ideas that have to be cut out, etc. It's a shame because this is game is really up my alley...
I'm right there with you, exactly the type of game I'd like to enjoy but I've been worried for awhile now that the dev is giving themselves more than they can chew, and they haven't even taken the first bite yet.

Reactions: kymico

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I'm right there with you, exactly the type of game I'd like to enjoy but I've been worried for awhile now that the dev is giving themselves more than they can chew, and they haven't even taken the first bite yet.
The developer has previously (as early as back in autumn) posted roadmaps of his plan of development. As of today he is several weeks ahead of that schedule. I'd say he's shown he's clearly capable of building such a comprehensive game, the only question is whether he'll be as keen on doing it in say 6 or 9 months, or if his interest will burn out. Nothing to indicate the latter as of yet, though.

As for my personal thoughts on this game; it has huge potential but is obviously a very incomplete alpha at this stage.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Here's the post where he gave some updates on the plan after the Flower release.

And here's a direct link to the plan image.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Really interesting and ambitious project, but I think I won't be interested/supportive until I have an option to play without gender transformation (or to be precise have the option to start with a female character)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Really interesting and ambitious project, but I think I won't be interested/supportive until I have an option to play without gender transformation (or to be precise have the option to start with a female character)
Why? That seems like such a minor thing and probably won't meaningfully alter any of the gameplay after the prologue.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Why? That seems like such a minor thing and probably won't meaningfully alter any of the gameplay after the prologue.
Some of us prefer to start as a specific sex, for various reason, one of which being the gender we identify as. The main issue here (for me at least) is having to deal with the MC's struggles "Oh noes, I'm a woman now and it feels so natural... but I was a guy before and still love breasts, bla bla bla, I'm confused". First off, as a woman IRL, this makes the connection between-player character a lot more convoluted than desirable.

Secondly, I'm cis, I try to respect trans people and their struggles but I will never be able to relate because I've never been in their shoes and these gender-bender / transformation games will always remind me of that. I know these are more of a fetish than representation but still... it feels awkward. So whenever possible, I'd rather play a game with a static gender, preferably one I can relate to.

I'm not worried though, the dev is going to include a female start later on down the road so we just need to wait it out.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Female start is in the latest release, though right now it seems broken.

0.6.5 cheats edition

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Female start is in the latest release, though right now it seems broken.

0.6.5 cheats edition
Good to know he's working on it, thanks. I'm sure it will attract a lot of patrons, if adequately supported

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
With each update the interface becomes more cluttered and atrocious. It has some really good ideas, but needs to be simplified a lot. I don't know if it's just me, but I have overlapping ui elements in some places.

There's a tutorial included that explains the layout, but the goal should be an interface that is self explanatory. It should not need tutorials and onboarding in the first place.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
With each update the interface becomes more cluttered and atrocious. It has some really good ideas, but needs to be simplified a lot. I don't know if it's just me, but I have overlapping ui elements in some places.

There's a tutorial included that explains the layout, but the goal should be an interface that is self explanatory. It should not need tutorials and onboarding in the first place.
I agree, though I imagine the UI is liable to change a lot in the future.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Tried the game out, but I get only errors during sex.
The sex system isn't completed yet. The code for it is more or less completely done, I think, but the author hasn't added in text details into it just yet.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Just tried this game for the first time in months.... and it's still as alpha as it gets.

Lots of framework but very buggy and frankly navigation is a pain. My 2 biggest suggestions would be to standardize texts and more importantly making it more concise. There's A LOT of works EVERYWHERE.

Secondly, in "scene" events try to keep the clickable options at the same area. It's quite annoying.

Reactions: Gamepapa

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Looks like Version 0.07.0 "Push & Pull Release" was just put up on Patreon. $5 backers for the base version, $10 for the Cheats version, and $20 for the Elite version (not sure what this last one entails?).

Change log is here:

Should I go and put a request up in the game requests forum?

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes