Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Looks like Version 0.07.0 "Push & Pull Release" was just put up on Patreon. $5 backers for the base version, $10 for the Cheats version, and $20 for the Elite version (not sure what this last one entails?).

Change log is here:

Should I go and put a request up in the game requests forum?
Yes, please, and ask for clarification what each version includes. At this point it seems trivial to pay more than the base build but who knows.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I've gone ahead and made the request thread. With a additional note about the updated Backer version due to the bug error.

Reactions: Kazehana

malekcream118

May 7, 2017
Are there sex scenes yet??
Not really. You can 'test' the sex system in a cabin where you buy clothes in the prologue, but it's really debug-testing with a lot of "placeholder".

Total Words: 591,552
I don't want to doubt the numbers(i mean it's the word count of Game Of Throne+Clash Of Kings...) but it's a lot of words for an unfinished prologue that everyone's gonna skip to get to the sandbox part of the game...

We're several months away from seeing actual gameplay, but still i'm optimistic so i'm coming back in 6 months.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
ThaumX just released a new State of the Game report going over the timeline. Here's a link to the download:

Reactions: Kazehana

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So, the next release is coming out pretty soon. When it does, should I make an entirely new Request thread for it and delete the old one or should I update the existing one? I'm not sure if you can update the title though.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Sorry I didn't reply for so long. Somethings such as muscle, weight, and nipple shape gets reverted to default after confirming your character.
That seems to have been some sort of bug with that specific version, where it wasn't saving any of the settings you put in. But the latest version, linked just above your post, doesn't seem to have that issue as far as I can tell.

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
This guy seems like a very talented dev, but the amount of time he spends implementing stuff seems insane to me. Obviously most devs are completely in the other direction, having pretty pictures, maybe some decent writing, and absolutely terrible programming skills, but there needs to be a middle ground.

The interface to this game is getting so complicated, and this game has so many features that while nice, are not as important as having good writing and having a decent amount of content.

And, just to name one thing, there is a "browser RNG function" test you can access from the first screen of the game. Is that something that really needs to be exposed to every player? And the dev wrote three paragraphs of text explaining his PRNG test and what true randomness is and why it matters, not to mention the time spend programming the test itself.

Obviously the guy should not listen to me since I am not a paying customer, but it seems like his programming ambitions may exceed what is actually required to have a good 'life simulator' game in the vein of NewLife.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah he does seem to get sidetracked rather easily. There are several blog entries where I thought .."seriously, man?" like the one where he wrote a scientific dissertation about the relation between breast volume in ml and bra size including several renders and data tables to illustrate his point.

U

User_269627

Just tried this game out and it seems like it has a LOT of promise, so I will be very interested to see how it develops. The realism of a lot of the things happening (aside from the obvious non-real transformation at the beginning) really helps the game draw you in if you are usually of-put by fantasy-level stuff (or stuff like dicks the size of a tree, boobs you carry around in a wheelbarrow, etc). Please please please keep us posted on updates to the game!

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
Can somebody tell this guy to learn UX/UI design? It seems like this guy is somewhat talented programmer, but he doesn't have any sense of aesthetics at all!

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I've put up a Request thread for the newest release, Version 0.07.5, the Fertile release. Looks like we're getting through the prologue at a decent pace. Still hoping that filling in the sex system's text happens soon.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody tell this guy to learn UX/UI design? It seems like this guy is somewhat talented programmer, but he doesn't have any sense of aesthetics at all!
In think it got better in the latest version.

Speaking of which

AW_v0-07-5_[cheats]

AWResources_Ver3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah he does seem to get sidetracked rather easily. There are several blog entries where I thought .."seriously, man?" like the one where he wrote a scientific dissertation about the relation between breast volume in ml and bra size including several renders and data tables to illustrate his point.
This kind of autism scares me tbh
It reminds me of when I saw someone write up a legit mathematical paper on the half-A-button press function in that Mario Kart game.
But I have to assume that either
1. By putting in the heavy lifting now and setting up a sophisticated system right from the get-go he'll be able to make progress much faster in the future
or
2. It's a scam and he's just pissing around with his updates to milk idiots out of their money without the intention to deliver anything.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
If it was a scam, then the game wouldn't be progressing. But it has been. Visibly, with every update. Especially since he turned his attention to completing the prologue, it's almost completely finished now and there has been a significant chunk of new text done with every update.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes