GothC

Oct 14, 2018
My problem with this game is, I keep dying.. If I do something else than work, read, eat, masturbate and meditate, I just die in few days. Guess dying is more fun though than keep doing same chores.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kaneeden

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
My problem with this game is, I keep dying.. If I do something else than work, read, eat, masturbate and meditate, I just die in few days. Guess dying is more fun though than keep doing same chores.
There is a cheat version up on the previous page, helps too reduce some of those "oh that's bullshit" moments, check it out :) oh it's down bellow now too :)

Last edited:

Hosse

Jun 6, 2017
Hosse

If you're using 0.34 then saves from previous versions don't work. Author stated that on the game's website.
I'm not using saves from another version, that's the problem. Everytime I load a autosave it's like sleeping outside with 100% chance of getting raped or kidnapped.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not using saves from another version, that's the problem. Everytime I load a autosave it's like sleeping outside with 100% chance of getting raped or kidnapped.
Same here. The autosave is still massively bugged and the debuffs due to the rape and staying up too late and whatnot are severe. I just make sure to save to file every night before sleeping.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Same here. The autosave is still massively bugged and the debuffs due to the rape and staying up too late and whatnot are severe. I just make sure to save to file every night before sleeping.
I've been playing this game for a little while (since like 0.2 or something) and the auto saves have always been a bit dodgy. I've just been saving to disk to keep things compatible and smoothed over.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
I must admit, 0.34 seems to have cleaned up AW's act a lot, I'm enjoying the optimizations. Feels smooth.
Yea, feels a lot better to me as well. I can actually somewhat enjoy most features currently in (including the sex scenes), though the game still does have a "skeleton" feeling in many places. Only problem I've been having for multiple updates now is no matter what I have my NPC settings set to, it seems the npc's in my game are kept...sub par my expectations if you know what I mean, almost as if it doesn't take my npc settings into account.

I know there will be a npc editor in the future, but I kinda hope it comes sooner rather than later, cause it's somewhat annoying when every npc I meet is obese/anorexic and has what the game calls "A small twig with dried raisins hanging below it" as there sexual endowments.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Yea, feels a lot better to me as well. I can actually somewhat enjoy most features currently in (including the sex scenes), though the game still does have a "skeleton" feeling in many places. Only problem I've been having for multiple updates now is no matter what I have my NPC settings set to, it seems the npc's in my game are kept...sub par my expectations if you know what I mean, almost as if it doesn't take my npc settings into account.

I know there will be a npc editor in the future, but I kinda hope it comes sooner rather than later, cause it's somewhat annoying when every npc I meet is obese/anorexic and has what the game calls "A small twig with dried raisins hanging below it" as there sexual endowments.
I can't say that I've noticed, not because I've been fortunate enough to not experience these problems but because I often get into a relationship with Lilly so I've never been in the market for another NPC however with that said, whenever I have been approached at work (and I've been sociable) the NPCs have all had the gorgeous tags or have on average been gorgeous. Maybe it has more to do with the character set up than I previously thought, if you'd like I can give you my character build to see if it helps you beat the odds.

• Hey there
Reactions: Prawnboy99

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Man. Has anyone actually watched that automation video "Humans need not apply" at the beginning of the game? Really does help to set the scene in the game. Makes me grateful for my work. The city looks like a mega city from the dread universe.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
I can't say that I've noticed, not because I've been fortunate enough to not experience these problems but because I often get into a relationship with Lilly so I've never been in the market for another NPC however with that said, whenever I have been approached at work (and I've been sociable) the NPCs have all had the gorgeous tags or have on average been gorgeous. Maybe it has more to do with the character set up than I previously thought, if you'd like I can give you my character build to see if it helps you beat the odds.
No I'm fine, I'm surprised my char hasn't been having that happen to her. My char set up is nice as well, she's a shortstack but I doubt that's causing everyone around me to be meh. I think it's just bad RNG.

Though I do wanna know, in the NPC settings you can skew the generation of attractivness of npcs, (1-5) but it doesn't tell you what the numbers are. Is it "1=ugly, 5=amazing" or "1=amazing, 5=ugly"? If it's set wrong, then that might be why the chars are always ugly to me. :(

• Thinking Face

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
No I'm fine, I'm surprised my char hasn't been having that happen to her. My char set up is nice as well, she's a shortstack but I doubt that's causing everyone around me to be meh. I think it's just bad RNG.

Though I do wanna know, in the NPC settings you can skew the generation of attractivness of npcs, (1-5) but it doesn't tell you what the numbers are. Is it "1=ugly, 5=amazing" or "1=amazing, 5=ugly"? If it's set wrong, then that might be why the chars are always ugly to me. :(
Hmm, well when you are making clothes the higher the number is better quality so if they keep to that scale higher may be better with that said, making clothes is sort of bugged for me. Although people react to me as if my clothing was the finest thing they've ever seen the description always lists them as "shitfuck" implying they are awful. Something worth noting though, I don't change the NPC options so maybe this is why on average the NPCs I encounter are attractive.

Last edited:

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I try it and at time the screen of the game is too big for my screen and there are no option to scroll to the full right side.

I encounter a problem when I play the game then head to the shopping district then I go to the clothing shop I can select few of the outfits there but then I have no idea what to click as some of the options on the right side can't get out of the shop thus ended my play through.

• Thinking Face

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I try it and at time the screen of the game is too big for my screen and there are no option to scroll to the full right side.

I encounter a problem when I play the game then head to the shopping district then I go to the clothing shop I can select few of the outfits there but then I have no idea what to click as some of the options on the right side can't get out of the shop thus ended my play through.
Try adjusting the magnification of your browser (lowering it) it worked for me when I had a similar issue with the wardrobe.

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
Hello! Does anyone know how to give birth? I am past 100% pregnancy progress but I don't understand how to do it.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is anyone still receiving this error after the prologue?

Error: array value of zero sent to randomDist!

Error: no matching item in distribution found in randomDist function. unpossible.

It saps the soul having to restart and remake my character over and over to try and get a clear save. Time for an update. Completely clearing my browsers cache seems to have cleared up the problem. It may have something to do with the home you pick at the beginning, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hello! Does anyone know how to give birth? I am past 100% pregnancy progress but I don't understand how to do it.
Go to the hospital? I'm not sure but seems like the right course of action, in less of course giving birth isn't available yet. I'm unsure.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Well, the game definitely feels a lot better than the last time I gave it a proper go (0.22 or something), but the content I want to access still feels not all that fleshed out (or I'm doing it all wrong). Looking promising, but it probably needs another year or two.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes