Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
the 0.33 only has fewer issues and bugs in the sex system but the whole tedious tortuous system hasn´t changed a bit. its just not fun and still the mc decides very often its suicide time without any reason. instead of fixing the most crucial stuff like the dating and sex system they concentrate on niche stories for over a year now. one reason i stopped backing.
Well that sucks :(. All I want in this game is to have sex systems like in Lilith's Throne where I get have my chars ruined by studs and it's entirely detailed, and the ability to customize the type of npc's I can meet. Been waiting on that for 8 months, but I guess that's too much to ask for.

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
Psychiatrist saves you from suicide and fixes everything :)

BTW, are there other codes to start the "Female start" except the TITS? I think I have tried all the 4 letter bad words that I know :)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Forgive some of the left over code... ripped it from the html file and removed most of it.. but this is one of the sections that deal in what codes mean one (the other start has a different thing and i think different effects, but this is specifically for the male start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And looks like this is the female start

Reactions: Silverstreaks

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
Forgive some of the left over code... ripped it from the html file and removed most of it.. but this is one of the sections that deal in what codes mean one (the other start has a different thing and i think different effects, but this is specifically for the male start

And looks like this is the female start

Thank you ! :love:

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
The codes for male and female start are the same.
The reason why the code looks different on the female side is because the color of the liquid the PC is splashed with changes based on the code. I assume that's when the other changes which appeared with the male start are coded in.

ochou

Jul 21, 2018
my game crashed every time i try to load a save file i try diferents browser and cleaning the cache and restarting but nothing any solution?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Does any know if they ever addressed the issue where if you create your own clothes? it always seems to refer them to as "shitfuck" quality in less you only give them extremely slow stats despite them always working as intended.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I finally played 0.33!

So far it seems much more stable than the older versions, though I still managed to make it crash. Thankfully I managed to figure out how to get around some of those crashes and hiccups and now the game is somewhat playable.

I also managed not to die because of depression ( suicide, Dr. H. Lecter and the Pharmacy are my heroes :D ) or because I fail one of Lily's missions (you need to complete a grind task in 1 month or you get a placeholder game over screen), etc.

Now, I feel the game is worth that one dollar that I've been giving out for years now.

I hope that from hereon it will only get better and more enjoyable.

Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
Getting this error when attempting to set up any and all hangouts/dates:

Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property '3' of undefined<<print setup.hang.checkIfFree(aw.besty.weekday, aw.besty.nextweek, aw.besty.time, ↂ.hangPlace, aw.besty.npc)>>

While perhaps an accurate life statement, it does make it difficult to interact with others and stave of depression. Anyone know a fix?

• Haha
Reactions: RNDM and Chan-Ho

Atomic Brain

Mar 8, 2020
Hey, does anyone know how long the resource files take to load? Because I just got the game and its taking a long time to start.

Atomic Brain

Mar 8, 2020
Okay. So I've been waiting for more than ten minutes and I'm still stuck on the asset loading page. I'm using Chrome and I'm sure that I have more than 4GBs of RAM. Why isn't this working?
Never mind. I was confused with the wording in the installation instructions. I thought I was supposed to put the html file inside the resource folder.

This is embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of the frustrated ailment along with the doom timer? It's so annoying that I can't figure out what to do with it other than visiting Lecter.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes