Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
This is such a buggy mess...

Like i go on a date , when finished , i end up with an error .
If i press escape , game fucks up.
So i press load from previous auto save , which leases me to instantly fall on floor and sleep (19:00)

And there are more instances like these . Like WTF how can there be so many bugs? It seriously takes effort to make a game with so many bugs...

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
More like does anyone have the V0.34 is what I wanna know. This thread is actually a month behind the updates on the patreon.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Thank you for posting the link, we really appreciate it, but your timing was awful. 0.34 released just a few hours after that.
Speaking of which, could you please share the new version with us? Or was Souleater the one that got you the link? If so, could you get him to do it again?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Thank you for posting the link, we really appreciate it, but your timing was awful. 0.34 released just a few hours after that.
Speaking of which, could you please share the new version with us? Or was Souleater the one that got you the link? If so, could you get him to do it again?
Remember they might only be in at the dollar level or they'd probably have posted a different version.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Remember they might only be in at the dollar level or they'd probably have posted a different version.
True. And I think that's the case, their original post said "[patron] ($1)".
The cheat version is always preferred, if that's possible, but anything goes.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Sorry, no 0.34 at the moment.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes