Zeriolu

Aug 6, 2018
could somebody tell m how to start the game? i download the zip but the image says that there are two and i dont get what i have to do to make de html. shows

HideyoshiMonkey

Mar 16, 2020
You need the Resource Pack and the base game/HTML. 2 different downloads from the OP. Extract them both into the same directory and then it should run.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
honestly i dont know what to do in this game, scarcely get any punishment / reward for work and stat grind is rough. The only random encounters i can find is when MC gets too drunk.

Is it just open sandbox or is there some storyline that im missing (i still enjoy what is here, this isnt me saying its bad im just lost)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
honestly i dont know what to do in this game, scarcely get any punishment / reward for work and stat grind is rough. The only random encounters i can find is when MC gets too drunk.

Is it just open sandbox or is there some storyline that im missing (i still enjoy what is here, this isnt me saying its bad im just lost)
They're apparently at the stage of adding the main story that was teased in the prologues now.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Not much change though the next few months will finally focus on relationships and story which is sorely needed because sandbox is not enough for this game

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
chiyochan Do you know how the sex system is in the new update? I saw the 0.33 update overhauled the sex system, which I'm hoping will make it better as it was very lack luster back when I played.

Also didn't help that every guy in my games is a flabby/skinny slop and has a 4 inch penis, as last time I played there was no way to change the npc's. I'd set my preferences for the npc's but nothing would change.

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
chiyochan Do you know how the sex system is in the new update? I saw the 0.33 update overhauled the sex system, which I'm hoping will make it better as it was very lack luster back when I played.

Also didn't help that every guy in my games is a flabby/skinny slop and has a 4 inch penis, as last time I played there was no way to change the npc's. I'd set my preferences for the npc's but nothing would change.
the 0.33 only has fewer issues and bugs in the sex system but the whole tedious tortuous system hasn´t changed a bit. its just not fun and still the mc decides very often its suicide time without any reason. instead of fixing the most crucial stuff like the dating and sex system they concentrate on niche stories for over a year now. one reason i stopped backing.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
the 0.33 only has fewer issues and bugs in the sex system but the whole tedious tortuous system hasn´t changed a bit. its just not fun and still the mc decides very often its suicide time without any reason. instead of fixing the most crucial stuff like the dating and sex system they concentrate on niche stories for over a year now. one reason i stopped backing.
By the games logic if all it took to send someone into a suicidal spiral was not talking to someone for a couple of days and being socially distant then most of the world right now would be reaching for a noose haha. The MC seems so weak in the game that it begs the question, how did they ever survive before you moved to appletree or whatever the town is called. Did Lilys machine do something to them to make them so frail and unstable? that's the only explanation I can think of but I'm wary of coming up with a decent hypothesis just in case it becomes an excuse to not rework the current system haha

Last edited:

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Is it normal for the The Oldest Profession to never increase skills and "the drips" to never be cured after several months, and treatments, of game time?

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
By the games logic if all it took to send someone into a suicidal spiral was not talking to someone for a couple of days and being socially distant then most of the world right now would be reaching for a noose haha. The MC seems so weak in the game that it begs the question, how did they ever survive before you moved to appletree or whatever the town is called. Did Lilys machine do something to them to make them so frail and unstable? that's the only explanation I can think of but I'm wary of coming up with a decent hypothesis just in case it becomes an excuse to not rework the current system haha
For some people, that IS all it takes.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes