HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I had loads of issues with this game, seemed like it was going to be more trouble than it was worth, no doubt many were related to browser etc.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know how the end of the prologue with Lily works? I'm not sure how you would get anything other than friend zoned.

EDIT: Got a different result by not being as eager lol. Although would still be nice if someone figured out what choices would result in what.

Last edited:

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
i see lily as an excuse for the character to get into the mix of things without the mental gymnastics or focusing on finding the right puddle of code to start with..,

i usually just agree with them to have a day with them.., which they notice the recent dumping.., then walk in when you catch them, and talk about the serious stuff..,(usually the option in which your sad that they didnt trust you with their secrets..,) and then info flirt info flirt info flirt, last info.., and then seduce.., thats how i do it..,"

would be nice to see how people went along with their goes.., i avoid going into their room.., one thing to note.., if you can avoid playing around on the first day.., and if your character is sufficiently in the mood, you may as well offer to lend a hand when you find out their secret..,(something which my character tends to miss out on due to how they are stat-ed which i find unfortunate..,

LEET

May 29, 2017
The sex is now broken. Most options are greyed out and the dating is just using repeat lines.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
And is there a cheat version too? :) Would be great
The versions here all have a cheat mode that can be enabled in-game. There is a switch in the settings menu that enables cheat mode. It's probably best to enable it, use it, then disable it, so that it doesn't have unintended consequences on game play.

Asania

Nov 5, 2017
Is it possible to find mods somewhere or is this another placeholder?

Upd: Oh.. yes, the description says it's a placeholder

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
The versions here all have a cheat mode that can be enabled in-game. There is a switch in the settings menu that enables cheat mode. It's probably best to enable it, use it, then disable it, so that it doesn't have unintended consequences on game play.
you sure, or do you have to start a new save?
1584564688657.png

edit: yes you do have to start a new game with cheats enabled

Last edited:

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Can we expect a 0.31 or 0.32 post soon?
v0.31 is already posted in this thread. It's the end of the month, so a new version may come out relatively soon anyway.
That said, the people who do provide the files in this thread are not obligated to do so. There's no guarantee if or when a new version will be posted here.

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
Ok i tried. It seems to have many content, sound good. But there's a lot of errors for me so i stopped. I'll watch this game cause it sound great!

Reactions: Ashkun
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes