NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
can't save the game anymore, just giving me errors. anyone else getting same thing? how to fix it?
Save to file. AW is one of those games that quickly bloats its saves to a point where they exceed the 5-10MB your browser gives to each page for storing random stuff.

Reactions: chiyochan

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Save to file. AW is one of those games that quickly bloats its saves to a point where they exceed the 5-10MB your browser gives to each page for storing random stuff.
They are addressing that one very seriously because bloating files are couprting the save file when it writes something with overloading the engine.

Also the new one right now still has issues with the autosave dont use it. It wont kill game but you wont like the effects either way.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I recommend using the purge save feature before going to sleep every night. That seems to squash the crash-on-wake-up bug.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
So how much content is there by now?

Last time I checked there were still systems getting updated and worked on

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
So how much content is there by now?

Last time I checked there were still systems getting updated and worked on
Systems are more or less there many aspects like stores and story is still missing. If you want to play just expect a dry bones affair and missing elements that keep you motivated to play. Still has lots of work to make it fun to play.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What does the "(t)" after the name of the NPC means, please?
That means that they are temporary, procedurally-generated NPCs. They become "real" permanent NPCs (and lose the (t)) if the MC talks to them (i.e. they then don't change names/stats, etc). There's a limit (which you can set) to the number of permanent NPCs. Higher numbers give you more chances of having a good stable of attractive (to the MC) friends and lovers, but costs performance.

If you leave a scene with (t) NPCs, they won't be there when you come back. There will be some new (t) NPCs and/or some permanent non-(t) NPCs..

Reactions: ohwhatnow

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Alas, the sex system is still broken, so it's just playing the game to see the world-building until the MC suicides. The dating system seems to work now in the sense that the NPC will accept suggested date times, so that's a major improvement.

Baby steps, but progress.

Cr4le

May 28, 2018
So when the character is stressed out with appears to happen quite frequently even with cheating, the impending sense of doom is inevitably leading to game over. Tried cheating, tried the "emergency treatment" it does not matter.

Cr4le

May 28, 2018
Yes, thats not the point, once a certain threshold is reached and or maintained for a period of time, there is no fix. And that seems to occur rather quickly and arbitary.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
My issue is companionship factor issues no matter how much interaction I have the character gets frustrated then happiness goes down. The only thing that resets it for about 2 weeks is the emergency therapy. Stress is not a issue for me I just watch TV or meditate.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Please tell me there's a cure, cheat, or mod that gets rid of diseases. This messy dickgirl disease is annoying. :\

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes