remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
I've played this game in late 2018 and been waiting for at least some proper content/career path/decent sex scene. I think this game had potential (in the future) gonna be a good life sim game. The UI is different any other game i have played in TFgamesite and F95zone. Because this game had a BIG scope to make, coding, artwork and.. stuffff, it understandable slow development.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Souleater

The Kiss Release - Version 0.31

finally its out :) just waiting
Cheats version:

Still Kissing Release - v31.1 [cheats] ($10) 2020-02-08 04:51close
As it turns out, many of the bugs that we were most concerned about turned out to be the result of using an old corrupted autosave from version 29. Still, we did a lot of testing to make sure, and we fixed several other bugs including the bad end bug, laundry bug, and sex repeat action bug. There are still some minor bugs with sex and clothing, but nothing that'll interrupt the game.
I've also added new content to the downtown park area, where all the actions--such as taking a walk by the pond and sitting on a bench--have been implemented. :D Sorry for the hassle!

(MEGA 405MB) No change from v31.0

_Ner_

Aug 1, 2017
Its important to note that while this is the 0.31 release resource pack we dont have the actual 0.31 Launcher. Effectively this is still 0.30. Thats probably the cause of the missing images.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i dont have a persoanl CC im sorry : ( thank you shadow

Last edited:

_Ner_

Aug 1, 2017
can you please update the file, as it wont load all images i downloaded it twice to make sure
OP just need to be updated. Im sure it will happen soon enough. In meantime download the .31 launcher from shadows post 2 posts up and it should fix the issue.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I get this error a lot when trying to set up dates... It make is almost impossible to build relationships. I thought i had to do with the persons work schedule, so i set the date/time on their days off, and still the same thing. :(
Annotation 2020-02-24 070547.png

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I know you guys have put an amazing amount of work into this, but I haven't checked it out in a while. Looking forward to it.

Has the developer tried this on an HD laptop? The resoltuion requirement is a bit extreme. It's very difficult to see what he is presenting.

Last edited:

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
I get this error a lot when trying to set up dates... It make is almost impossible to build relationships. I thought i had to do with the persons work schedule, so i set the date/time on their days off, and still the same thing. :(
View attachment 564514
You have to insert the time manually and click the button otherwise it will error out. They know the issue and its being patched I hope....

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes