Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Hello! Does anyone know how to give birth? I am past 100% pregnancy progress but I don't understand how to do it.
Birth is in the game. For me, it happened before 100%, but I guess it can vary a bit.
If/When birth happens is decided during sleep. You could load a save before going to bed to force the issue.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

polina

Apr 5, 2018
I'm loosing hope for this game, Or perhaps I am just growing tired of the trickle of content. I been waiting since the framework stages forever ago. I am worried they will become like splendid ostrich and it will taper off.

Apr 28, 2020
I'm loosing hope for this game, Or perhaps I am just growing tired of the trickle of content. I been waiting since the framework stages forever ago. I am worried they will become like splendid ostrich and it will taper off.
that's the newlife one right?

yeah I get the same feeling.

Reactions: polina

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I just realized that the developers patreon has a modified version of the S.C.P. Foundation logo.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I only play the character like 2 days and the character already died from depressions, something about blood test needed to be done, and stress is way off the chart I want to relieve stress so far that I know off is in the park, too tired then take a nap and died, lol

Harsh life indeed lol

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
does the new version have cheats enabled?
also Oppaido is bugged as all hell

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
If you have downloaded the latest version here in the thread (not op) then yes the version will have cheats however they need to be enabled in your play through.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Same here. The autosave is still massively bugged and the debuffs due to the rape and staying up too late and whatnot are severe. I just make sure to save to file every night before sleeping.
Actually, having played it a lot more, the autosave bug a[pears to be something that happens only on the first day or so. After playing a week in-game, it hasn't recurred since the start.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I only play the character like 2 days and the character already died from depressions, something about blood test needed to be done, and stress is way off the chart I want to relieve stress so far that I know off is in the park, too tired then take a nap and died, lol

Harsh life indeed lol
Best way to relieve stress is to meditate in the living room.

Reactions: agriasoaks

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Best way to relieve stress is to meditate in the living room.
Wow the solution turn out to be simple, lol me bad lol

Anyway I try using the female start and after certain point of high depression and others negative off the charts it start the doom meter for some reason I have no idea how to deal with the doom meter that start after that it stated about 12 hours to remedy or die.

Okay maybe I will try to apply meditate often then.

Bug report :

also during sex scene here a sample :

Deciding that a change is in order, you quickly settle on legs spread with your partner's head between them. You sensually lay back and open your legs wide to allow Emma to position herself between them.

Emma reaches out to hold your nonexistent feeders, gently cupping and lifting them from underneath. The flesh of your large tits almost seems to spill out around her hands as she hefts them experimentally to feel their impressive weight. These boobies are absolutely amazing he says in awe, before giving your stout nipples a playful squeeze.

the npc is a female but near the end it stated as 'he says in awe' so yeah a little error in the writings not game breaking but still it's there. Just fyi.

also seem that I need to gain more sexual skills my character only can embrace, and kiss she can't even perform oral, lol

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, I've played about four weeks in-game so far, and must say that this is a far more pleasant game to play with this version. I do believe (and hope) that the game has finally turned the corner. My playthrough wasn't without its problems, but they were pretty minor overall and none were game-breaking. I stopped because I lacked time, not because I was just too frustrated to continue.

For three weeks of the game, things fit together pretty much as they were advertised to. I had the PC work as a lab technician, slowly built up the kinds of furniture that kept the PC happy at home, and engaged in selective social activities. The PC narrowed her sex choices down to two consistent lovers and was stress-free and satisfied. The work had a number of interesting random events, job performance was roughly predictable based on the effort and focus, and the start of a quest line at work was clear and interesting.

For some reason, at the beginning of the fourth week, the two lovers disappeared from the contacts list, along with about 2/3 of the other contacts. Gerald The G-man was listed in the lovers column instead, despite the fact that the PC had never dated him. I suspect that there is a mechanism to cull NPCs on the contact list when they haven't been contacted in some time (and I hope that that is true, because the list gets huge and unwieldy) but misfires sometimes and culls contacts it shouldn't. But even this wasn't game-ending, it just forced the PC to start to cultivate a new crop of contacts.

The world is more fleshed-out, and I'll probably start a new game to try a different career path.

But the thing that is significant is that I actually think the game was fun. Not just for the world-building and funny random events, but for the actual gameplay. Even the sex engine is interesting now, seeing a bunch of different PC and NPC responses to clicking on the "say something sexy" key, for instance. I am switching my verdict from "wait" to "play," and I'll be upping my support for ThaumX on patreon.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wow the solution turn out to be simple, lol me bad lol

Anyway I try using the female start and after certain point of high depression and others negative off the charts it start the doom meter for some reason I have no idea how to deal with the doom meter that start after that it stated about 12 hours to remedy or die.
For a laugh, see Dr Lector in the medical sector when you get this doom meter. Select something like "emergency procedure." It does reset the depression, but in a way that is perfectly in character with the doctor's name.

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for .34 !

Am I the only one who can't have sex with dates ? Every time I take them to my place as soon as I click on something this damn pink screen appears with an error pop up and I can't do anything else. Sex works fine with the app in the bedroom tho so I don't really understand what's wrong :confused:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PirateLoko

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
Thanks for .34 !

Am I the only one who can't have sex with dates ? Every time I take them to my place as soon as I click on something this damn pink screen appears with an error pop up and I can't do anything else. Sex works fine with the app in the bedroom tho so I don't really understand what's wrong :confused:
with males and futas it should work well but the game had always and still has big problems when it comes to lesbian orgasms. They changed the finish system a bit some releases ago but now it´s ending the whole scene as soon as the one with penis cums.. well.. in an f/f scene thats never the case and sometimes it crashes when you take another position sometimes right at the start and sometimes the whole "misses/late" to work bug scenario you can never get rid of is starting again right after the sex scenes if it was around midnight.
If you don´t mind futas you can mess around in the settings at game start like value 9999 for futa.changes don´t work retrospectively for saves

Reactions: GandiIV

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
The v0.30.0 html w/cheats seems to have cheats, however, the v0.33 [patron] does not (even though it does have the cheats caveat in it). So, it seem that the cheat version is 2 versions behind (v.31 and v.33), which looks like a lot of content. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The v0.30.0 html w/cheats seems to have cheats, however, the v0.33 [patron] does not (even though it does have the cheats caveat in it). So, it seem that the cheat version is 2 versions behind (v.31 and v.33), which looks like a lot of content. I could be wrong though.
v.34 is out and it is available just a couple of posts back with the cheats.

Reactions: apolloladdie

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
you're right. i had to find the patreon download from the comments 2 pages back.
the OP is outdated and the download is the free version not patreon. whoever is updating this thread isn't doing a good job.

Reactions: apolloladdie
2.20 star(s) 58 Votes