vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
" Could someone help me out with the "memory insufficient" error? "
what are you playing on ? phone,tablet,pc,laptop ?
what browser ?
chrome are best to play html games
it sounds like you maybe have some background apps running
try to close them down
maybe you have malware or virus there use your memory (clean your phone,tablet,pc,laptop) or whatever you have

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Aug 4, 2017
what are you playing on ? phone,tablet,pc,laptop ?
what browser ?
chrome are best to play html games
it sounds like you maybe have some background apps running
try to close them down
maybe you have malware or virus there use your memory (clean your phone,tablet,pc,laptop) or whatever you have
im not that guy but either he is on windows x32 and has something like 2gb of ram or as you said he has malware

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
ah that's the problem, when it says "memoria insuficiente" it says your RAM is not enough, x32 bit systems only allow up to 4gb or ram I think, sadly
i don't think that's right
it's when u have a hdd formatted in fat
i suggest bilboswaggings buying some more ram
take a block out and take it with u to your reseller
so u are sure u get the right ram they are cheap

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Vimmers. You seem to know a bit about the behavior of this game and I was wondering if you could offer any insight into these issues.

-"Is anyone still receiving this error after the prologue?

Error: array value of zero sent to randomDist!

Error: no matching item in distribution found in randomDist function. unpossible.

It saps the soul having to restart and remake my character over and over to try and get a clear save. Time for an update. Completely clearing my browsers cache seems to have cleared up the problem. It may have something to do with the home you pick at the beginning, I'm not sure."

-"Making clothes is sort of bugged for me. Although people react to me as if my clothing was the finest thing they've ever seen the description always lists them as "shitfuck" implying they are awful."

These are posts I made back in May and June however the issue has been persistent for as long as I can remember. Also it's worth noting that with that first bug it effects everything I do outside of the home once it's triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackrockomega

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Vimmers. You seem to know a bit about the behavior of this game and I was wondering if you could offer in insight into these issues.

-"Is anyone still receiving this error after the prologue?

Error: array value of zero sent to randomDist!

Error: no matching item in distribution found in randomDist function. unpossible.
haven't seen such errors
must be at your place=gear
only stupid error i get is that with resolution
i play with the patron build
cos my experience was that the cheat build are mush more buggy
especial if u cheat much = u will also miss some events

u could try the public release

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I too play with the cheat version however if the cheat version is as buggy as you say it'll likely be that then. As for that bug, it's typically a 50/50 chance to happen and it always starts afflicting me when I've gone to a shop to start furnishing my home. As for cheats, the only ones I use are the stat boosts and money. I've appreciated your input, thank you. You you'd like, The next time it happens I could post a save so that you may see for yourself if for nothing else other than to satisfy any curiosity you may have.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
i started this game two days ago for first time
Right. There could be a number of reasons why you are unable to conceive before we consider a possible bug but that doesn't mean it isn't a bug of course. There are a number of options that could make conception difficult or even impossible when your creating your character you need to be aware of when creating your sim. You also need to keep track of your cycle. Your health is also an important factor and it takes a little while before you start to see your symptoms if you are pregnant.

Jedsls

Aug 3, 2018
What do you recommend buying a new pc or ram memory?
I have a laptop samsung

• Thinking Face

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
What do you recommend buying a new pc or ram memory?
I have a laptop samsung
Buying ram will be cheaper. In less you need a new computer for some other reason known to yourself you shouldn't need a new one. You can use software to find out what ram you've got currently- try "speccy" if that's still a thing I think it's by piryform but I'll hazard a guess you need DDR3. If you are using a laptop it should be easy to install even more so if it's an older one. There is a compartment on the bottom of the laptop usually. This is a good way to check your ram out if you don't want a software option.

Reactions: Jedsls
Aug 4, 2017
again bro it aint me the one with the issue its the other guy lmao

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is it ever explained in game what is bimbo-fying you. I mean I know it's a number of things actually dosing you but I was wondering what it was exactly about those things that was doing it. Edit: I've moved in with Lilly and now whenever we spend an evening together in our bed, after we are finished it puts me in her old place and I have to return home to finish the interaction. Is anyone else getting this or in a position to check this. Also, I don't know if anyone else noticed but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I've noticed that once I have moved in with Lilly it takes half a hour to navigate in between rooms (in our home) surely that can't be right.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 58 Votes