vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
No, it was a clean game. Try it yourself; Take Lily on a date, do some talking and going to different locations, and then end the date. If the date ends with you both/her deciding it's time to end the date, just saying goodbye will crash it for you. The other two options weren't available for me (probably missing a trait or something).

It's been like that for 3 or 4 updates now.
ok haven't really dated lily cos i am avoiding futa/trans
but can't of cause don't avoid it in the intro
and mostly going after lesbian npcs
and yes i am a male but like to play female protagonist games with lesbian TAG

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
No, it was a clean game. Try it yourself; Take Lily on a date, do some talking and going to different locations, and then end the date. If the date ends with you both/her deciding it's time to end the date, just saying goodbye will crash it for you. The other two options weren't available for me (probably missing a trait or something).

It's been like that for 3 or 4 updates now.
Con confirm it also happens on straight dates. The three times I was playing a female character dating a male one the date just hanged at the date end. Only goodbye available but it does nothing.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Wish he would revert the male NPCs. The style works for the females and they look good, but the males are hideous, mostly balding and have topknots on their alien heads for whatever reason. White ears and patches on their skin if they're PoC like vitiligo is burning through the town. Originals had more variety and no bugs in the appearance department.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I have to ask since it's been a while, but is this an actual game now ? Does the sex system work ? Are there events ? Are they not too broken to work ?
It's getting there, still a ways off but getting there. There is at least a possible game ending now- that isn't a game bad end like in the event you die or what have you.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
I agree with MidaHanna's question... has the sex system been improved?
No ,same dull buggy (sometimes crash/stuck) sex system as before .
I guess the sex is actually the grind thru which u gota plow thru ,till u get these new features in updates.

And ofc many placeholders that need to be filled.

So , is it playable? Yes
Is it enjoyable? No not really atm , u still get suicidal if u dont use cheats for "unbalanced needy needs"
Well at least if u are trying to have "FUN"

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I see the tags, but is there rape/slavery/forced prostitution content? It's primarily what I'm interested in here, so if it's just a few scenes that's not really enough to interest me personally. What I'm asking is if I can have a playthrough based PRIMARILY in this content.

• Thinking Face

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I see the tags, but is there rape/slavery/forced prostitution content? It's primarily what I'm interested in here, so if it's just a few scenes that's not really enough to interest me personally. What I'm asking is if I can have a playthrough based PRIMARILY in this content.
If you wonder around the streets long enough, yes you will be attacked, raped and or likely worse (wouldn't know because I've always successfully defended myself) There's a rape van that roams around your neighborhood too which you need to pass several checks to escape (again I escaped that) and through your various jobs you can be taken advantage of too.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
If you wonder around the streets long enough, yes you will be attacked, raped and or likely worse (wouldn't know because I've always successfully defended myself) There's a rape van that roams around your neighborhood too which you need to pass several checks to escape (again I escaped that) and through your various jobs you can be taken advantage of too.
Thanks for the response! Are they just 1off events though? Or are there actual storylines that revolve around it?

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
I'm so confused by this game, I've been watching it from the sidelines for a long time now and finally decided to boot it up. But does anything actually work in this game? Part from complete nonsensical stuff, such as it taking 5-10 minutes to remove a shirt, walking from one part of the grocery store to another takes 15 minutes, to not being able to stay awake for ~10-14 hours before literally collapsing. And to top it all off, the game just gets stuck in far too many place to be able to actually get anywhere.

Date someone and pick the wrong option near the end and get stuck in a loop that you can bypass and you've to reload the game, literally spend a day with you significant other and still feel lonely, and in the end, suicidal due to your apparent lack of social interaction.

Everything just feels out of wack, savscuming and literally "trialing and erroring" seems to be only way to play the game until you've unearthed the arcane rules that dictate the game world. And not to mention the fact that the grammar and language in general - excluding story beats with Lily - is just so damn confusing. I can't say if its auto-generated or not but a lot of stuff just leaves me utterly discombobulated. I know that the dev commentary explicitly states that it tries to induce a sense of cognitive dissonance, and if the only means that I'm confused and annoyed about the games systems, I can't say that I understand the point of it.

And I might have entered the game with the completely wrong expectations, I was expecting this to be quite down to earth and relatable. But this is just as odd and confusing as most other life sims in the "erotic game scene", at least in my opinion. The by now tired trope of naming everything after real life companies and products with a "raunchy" twist, the overused megacorp controlling everything for some kind of perverted end goal, with you "stuck" in the middle of it and what not.

Here's hoping that the game continues development however, there's something here. I'm not sure what yet, but it has potential still.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 58 Votes