Sissybimbo89

Mar 9, 2020
I absolutely love this game. That being said I cannot seem to stay alive in the game for over a week. Im guessing the doom mechanic is whats killing me. every time i try to talk to anyone to up my companionship before things get too bad mentally they just tell me they are too shy and leave and then i just eventually die alone and suicidal which is poetic and terribly sad. Any tips for how to prolong my life ingame?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I absolutely love this game. That being said I cannot seem to stay alive in the game for over a week. Im guessing the doom mechanic is whats killing me. every time i try to talk to anyone to up my companionship before things get too bad mentally they just tell me they are too shy and leave and then i just eventually die alone and suicidal which is poetic and terribly sad. Any tips for how to prolong my life ingame?
They will be implementing a difficulty mechanic soon, might help. Tips for staying alive though... :unsure: Lilly (if you can maintain your friendship/relationship) always has time for you. You can also do the tinder chats (or whatever it's called) on your phone. Going and seeing doctor lector the psychologist should also be able to help you out. I'm not sure what else I can suggest.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Is it even out? The last time I check .40 was supposed to be out on Nov 7-8 according to the official AW page. but now it listed to be Dec 5-6 instead.

Aug 4, 2017
They apparently also moonlight as Cyberpunk devs. lol
yeah I call bs on that for several reasons, I don't see them putting their livelyhood in danger to develop a coomer game (your employers/investors wouldn't be to thrilled at the prospect of you working on this kind of stuff on the side) and if that is true I wonder how many game breaking bugs CP2077 will have on launch lmao

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
yeah I call bs on that for several reasons, I don't see them putting their livelyhood in danger to develop a coomer game (your employers/investors wouldn't be to thrilled at the prospect of you working on this kind of stuff on the side) and if that is true I wonder how many game breaking bugs CP2077 will have on launch lmao
It was a joke about Cyberpunk and delays.

Custo117

Nov 21, 2020
A question , has anyone found those writen stories about doctor zephyr? i found 6 but i am not sure if there are more. (sorry if the english is bad, i am from Brazil)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
God man, Lily is such an unlikable cunt. Playing through the intro always kills my boner cause I'm just irritated the whole time. I guess people on here just have a high tolerance for bullshit.
Yeah, i really hate how the game frames YOU as being the asshole if you get upset. Lily basically thinks that her machine getting damaged and requiring a few months of work to fix, is equal to your entire identity being erased.
"Hey man, why are you so upset i ran you over? Sure, you might've broken every bone in your body, and are in total agony due to the pain, but i'll have to spend like 100 dollars to get someone to change my front lights and wash your blood off! See? we were equally hurt by this!"
Oh, and then there is also the bit where she promises you a lucrative job but then can't give it because of your body change, so she lands you with a shit entry job that pays almost nothing, and then gets annoyed if you get upset with that aswell, saying that you should be grateful that she's giving you a job at all.
She promises you the world, then fucks you over and gives you almost nothing at all. And then she has the nerve to say that we're the bad guy for being upset, with the game basically agreeing with her.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes