bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Am I somehow playing the game wrong? Because no matter what I do, I get the Doomed status nearly everyday and sometimes I can't even get past the Sunday after you go through the prologue and I'm getting mad I can't play more of the game.

Lol, I know your pain. I've certainly complained about this in the past..All I can really say is you might eventually be able to find your way out of that and get some form of normality, but not without CONSTANT cheats and tweaks every day for at least that first week

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
God man, Lily is such an unlikable cunt. Playing through the intro always kills my boner cause I'm just irritated the whole time. I guess people on here just have a high tolerance for bullshit.
Lol, I tried so hard to get the relationship status unlocked as an option for her, just for the sole purpose of cucking her with random babies, but I gave up after endless dates never allowing me the option the get into a relationship with her...the grind in this game is almost always unbearable even with cheats... it's a shme too because the game offers every kink known to man...

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
From what i can tell the doomed scene triggers if you miss out on the required quest where you meet up with lily at the weekend after she arranges for you to come over to her house so she can grant you access to her lab and offer a kind of part time assistant job to come over and assist her with repairing the machine. If you dont go to this meeting the doomed screen usually appears on te sunday night/ monday morning to stop progression cos basically you have gone of the reservation story wise and the game doesnt know what to do it doesnt seem to try to rearrange the visit. I suggest getting this out of the way even if after you have no interest in the story just so you can play the game after this point as the sandbox you want.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
How do u remove cum? I try to shower twice with rinse vagina both quick and standard. Cum still there.

How do u insert or use IUD? I'm in the bathroom but no button or whatever to use it. I take off my clothes but still nothing. Cant use it in the inventory either.

And my god the clothes piss me of a lot. The description says strapless bra but what shown on avatar is sport bra. Pencil skirt above the knee but shown as mini skirt. Normal looking t-shirt but shown as tank top.

I wait a year for this and still doesn't fix it. Even Girl Life QSP had simple button to remove cum.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
How do u remove cum? I try to shower twice with rinse vagina both quick and standard. Cum still there.

How do u insert or use IUD? I'm in the bathroom but no button or whatever to use it. I take off my clothes but still nothing. Cant use it in the inventory either.

And my god the clothes piss me of a lot. The description says strapless bra but what shown on avatar is sport bra. Pencil skirt above the knee but shown as mini skirt. Normal looking t-shirt but shown as tank top.

I wait a year for this and still doesn't fix it. Even Girl Life QSP had simple button to remove cum.
1. How to remove C U M.
You can remove cum by rinsing the vagina in the shower. However, for some stupid reason, you have to shower multiple times to get out all the cum. If I remember correctly, it takes 3~5 showers to remove all of it. Shower length doesn't matter. Longer showers reduce more stress, but meditating in your living room is more time-efficient for dealing with stress.
Do note that I'm referring to the cum showing up in the "Looks" tab. The "status effect" won't go away until the duration expires.
2. How to use items.
I've never used IUDs, but if they work like other items, you'll have to open your inventory tab and use them through there.
3. The clothing window was never accurate to begin with. I'm pretty sure all "athletic" bras show up as sports bras while all bikini tops are represented by the same yellow piece of fabric. They did add more clothing graphics to it, but as usual, they exaggerate with their claims on how accurate the clothes are being portrayed.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
1. How to remove C U M.
You can remove cum by rinsing the vagina in the shower. However, for some stupid reason, you have to shower multiple times to get out all the cum. If I remember correctly, it takes 3~5 showers to remove all of it. Shower length doesn't matter. Longer showers reduce more stress, but meditating in your living room is more time-efficient for dealing with stress.
Do note that I'm referring to the cum showing up in the "Looks" tab. The "status effect" won't go away until the duration expires.
2. How to use items.
I've never used IUDs, but if they work like other items, you'll have to open your inventory tab and use them through there.
3. The clothing window was never accurate to begin with. I'm pretty sure all "athletic" bras show up as sports bras while all bikini tops are represented by the same yellow piece of fabric. They did add more clothing graphics to it, but as usual, they exaggerate with their claims on how accurate the clothes are being portrayed.
1. Multiple showers, got it. Still make no sense, even if you shower for 15 minutes you should able to remove all CUM in vagina. Increase difficulty is one thing but to do one small thing required 100 fucking step.
2. Even in inventory when i select IUD it only show description and telling me to use it bathroom (which i am already).
3. Sorry my mistake not sport bra but regular bra/panties. The picture shows strapless bra but on avatar normal looking bra. Same thing with dress, two different type but on avatar both look the same.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
1. Multiple showers, got it. Still make no sense, even if you shower for 15 minutes you should able to remove all CUM in vagina. Increase difficulty is one thing but to do one small thing required 100 fucking step.
2. Even in inventory when i select IUD it only show description and telling me to use it bathroom (which i am already).
3. Sorry my mistake not sport bra but regular bra/panties. The picture shows strapless bra but on avatar normal looking bra. Same thing with dress, two different type but on avatar both look the same.
1. Yep, I did say it was stupid.
2. I tested it on my end with the new version graciously provided by remy1205. Your need to move into the bathroom and then open the inventory. The "Use" link is greyed out otherwise.
3. It was just an example. I shrugged at this since it was a jumbled mess before anyway. If it's worse than it was before, I can't tell because I don't do much other than set my initial outfits. If the procedural generation randomly pairs images to the items, I couldn't tell. I certainly don't recognize patterns with the other assigned stats.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes