CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Not any type of guarantee that it might not just break but it did work for me. Place the awr files in a directory and run that script using powershell in in that directory (e.g. save it as extract.ps1 and run powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -File extract.ps1). I ended up with a couple of thousand files. Note that this is also easy to break should a file need multiple lines or some of the format is changed.

If you're not sure how powershell works it might not be the thing to do ... the code is also prone to easy manipulation by who ever authors those awr files. So it's a good idea to have an idea what's up.

Code:
if( (Test-Path '.\extract') -eq $false){
    New-Item -Type Directory -Name extract
}

if( (Test-Path '.\fail') -eq $false){
    New-Item -Type Directory -Name fail
}

$contentLines = Get-Content *.awr | where { $_ -like "*data:*" }
$outputCounter = 0;

foreach($line in $contentLines){
    $fileInfo = $line -split ';'
    if($fileInfo.count -ne 2){
        Write-Warning "Skipped 1 File"
        continue;
    }

$meta = $fileInfo[0] -replace 'data:'

if( ($meta -match '^.*?\"(.*?)\"') -eq $true){
        $name = $matches[1]
        $ext = ($meta -split '/')[1]
    }else{
        Write-Warning "Skipped 1 File"
        continue;
    }

if( ($fileInfo[1] -match '^base64,') -eq $true){
        # Cut Off the first 7 characters (base64,)
        $fileOriginal = $fileInfo[1]
        $file = $fileOriginal.substring(7)

# Cut Off the ", at the end of the line
        $file = $file.Remove($file.length-2)
        try{
            $binaryData = [Convert]::FromBase64String($file)
            $fileName = "$((pwd).Path)\extract\$($name)_$outputCounter.$ext"

[io.file]::WriteAllBytes($fileName,$binaryData)
        }catch{
            Write-Error "Convertion Failed: $name.$ext"
            $fileOriginal | Out-File -FilePath ".\fail\$name.$ext"
            continue;
        }
    }
    Write-Output "Processed File: $outputCounter/$($contentLines.count)"
    $outputCounter++;
}

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Is there any way to get out of, or stay out of, the mindbroken status? I keep falling into it in all of my playthroughs, which always leads to suicide. Haven't found a way to fix it yet.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there any way to get out of, or stay out of, the mindbroken status? I keep falling into it in all of my playthroughs, which always leads to suicide. Haven't found a way to fix it yet.
When you are on that downward spiral, see Dr Lector in the medical area.

To avoid being mindbroken, you need to have sex (to avoid loneliness) and to keep stress down through meditation.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
20-30% of the screen is cut off and I can't scroll. Impossible to continue on the job screen. How do I fix this?

SuzukiJP

Dec 29, 2020
This game seems really...bad. I know it's a game with sexual situations, but don't put a "promise ring" in the tutorial with a description" show everyone how fucking stupid you are" Who hurt you DEV? I'm going to pass on this game with suspicion it's just overly biased roles and leaves little to no life sim freedoms.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Imagine an ambitious car repairmen who finds a NASA space shuttle parts in scrapyard. He builds and modifies this parts into an ultra complex car then sells it with a manual:

- New owner first reads the manual, tinkers with hundreds of controls, adjusts some, then tries to start the engine, but fails. After many hours he finally be able to start the engine.
- He's trying to drive the car, but again no success, engine stops, car goes wrong way, etc. After spending another hours with determination he's finally successful again and be able drive the car to a near gas station.
- Now he needs fuel to be able to arrive home, but it requires a very sensitive mixture of different fuels, oils, etc. He decides to use car wash service while trying to figure out the right mixture. But it's very hard to clean the car completely, space age material repels water.
- Tired and almost defeated he prepares a mixture with anger and fills the tank, then pushes the ignition...

AsrielKumano

Dec 11, 2018
What are the requirements of this game?
Literally, every time I load it gives the error in Google Chrome "Out of Memory", if there is resolution or at least a decrease in hopes to run this html skyrim. Xp

Reactions: latenight

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Use F11 key to make the game fullscreen.
Well that upgraded it to having 10% of the screen cutoff instead of 20-30% but I'm still missing stuff. Have to play in 4k to see everything.

Also how do I save? I see no option for it anywhere. The side panel is messed up even in 4k so I can't tell if it's there.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well that upgraded it to having 10% of the screen cutoff instead of 20-30% but I'm still missing stuff. Have to play in 4k to see everything.

Also how do I save? I see no option for it anywhere. The side panel is messed up even in 4k so I can't tell if it's there.
You might have set text size too big. What happens if you hit the "-" button in the browser bar?

The save button is in the left panel. If you can't see the left panel, you kinda can't play the game.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
How did you quit your job in the first place? I kinda wanna know.
Can't remember exactly since it's been half a month I last played but, you quit the job through the phone. to be specific, the same place where you ask for a leave.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
You might have set text size too big. What happens if you hit the "-" button in the browser bar?

The save button is in the left panel. If you can't see the left panel, you kinda can't play the game.
Left panel is just a giant mess.

It's probably this error I get when I start the game I forgot about:
"Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: SecurityError: CSSStyleSheet.cssRules getter: Not allowed to access cross-origin stylesheet."

Did I mess up installing it?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Left panel is just a giant mess.

It's probably this error I get when I start the game I forgot about:
"Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: SecurityError: CSSStyleSheet.cssRules getter: Not allowed to access cross-origin stylesheet."

Did I mess up installing it?
A quick check indicates that this may be a Firefox issue or an issue with the Ghostery extension. Have you tried this in Chrome (that's what works for me) and, if using Ghostery, have you tried disabling it on this page?

A re-download of the html file might also be in order.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
This game seems really...bad. I know it's a game with sexual situations, but don't put a "promise ring" in the tutorial with a description" show everyone how fucking stupid you are" Who hurt you DEV? I'm going to pass on this game with suspicion it's just overly biased roles and leaves little to no life sim freedoms.
Yeah the dev seems to have some serious biases he is unable to control in his work despite advertising it as a sandbox game. Some people might be into chastity, I don't know why he'd go out of his way to demonize it just because it's not his thing.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes