Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Wait hol up, I couldn't get very far since taking one look at the sheer wall of tedium between me and the smut turned me away. But are you guys talking about the dev putting in G-Man into the game literally? I could see using something like him as an in universe way to do that, but just straight using an existing character in something that's not based on HL in any way just seems lazy as hell.

Reactions: sonotink

sonotink

May 7, 2019
Wait hol up, I couldn't get very far since taking one look at the sheer wall of tedium between me and the smut turned me away. But are you guys talking about the dev putting in G-Man into the game literally? I could see using something like him as an in universe way to do that, but just straight using an existing character in something that's not based on HL in any way just seems lazy as hell.
Thank you, someone else sees how lazy it is, but also, yeah, I do agree, the tedium and smut also drove me away, but, G-Man basically making you his bitch, is lazy as fuck, but hilarious.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I mean, the reason I play it is because,
1- Fairly decent character creation.
2- ""Working as a child making factory""
3- Transformation.

I just don't like the art of people with their fucking brains exposed, and I don't like how you can't just tell G-Man to fuck off, like, I never asked to be revived, and you didn't need to revive me, not only that, but like, it's not even MY fault that I died, nor did I even ever sign up to work for 'em.
G-Man was used as a plot device for Half-Life basically, he's pretty much a metaphor for Valve, when Valve is making Half-Life games, so, him being used as some stupid McGuffin plot device, it's just, really dumb.
Him being there doesn't add anything to the story, and just makes it obvious the creator is too lazy to come up with their own plots, and ideas. Not only that, isn't the creator asking for money for this game basically? Isn't it illegal to try and use copy-righted characters for things, and then make people pay for them? I mean, Valve says their okay with their stuff being used, so long as it's free.
The game was also full of bugs that made it unplayable last time I played.

Also, does anyone know why does the game get really aggressive if you start as a female?
I don't know about game being "aggressive". As I learned, if you don't want to die - don't set high libido, or your mood will drop very fast even if you have sex.

sonotink

May 7, 2019
I don't know about game being "aggressive". As I learned, if you don't want to die - don't set high libido, or your mood will drop very fast even if you have sex.
In the starting quest you're forced to play if you start as a female, the game just pretty much calls you a useless object, and kills you twice, then G-Man makes you his bitch, and you're shown really fucked up graphic imagery of smut.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I laughed at the G-Man stuff, and I think that that was the result the author intended. The humor in the game is one of its strong suits. The weakness is that there's not much to do.

sonotink

May 7, 2019
I laughed at the G-Man stuff, and I think that that was the result the author intended. The humor in the game is one of its strong suits. The weakness is that there's not much to do.
Wait, this game has humor? I thought it was shit an edgy pre-teen who just discovered what 4-chan is would of written?
Then again, I suppose that can be funny depending on your point of view.

Reactions: Marian Sijanin

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Disappointed that the worldbuilding went into the direction it did. When I originally heard of this game I was hoping for something like Newlife in terms of a relatively grounded narrative set in a mirror of the real world (instead we got Newlife's erratic development, lol). Instead we get this mess of a plot involving a sex-crazed city, mad scientists and all kinds of kinky shit overtly being thrown around. All that manages to accomplish is to make sex banal and boring as the juxtapositioning is lost. What's interesting about engaging in kinkiness and sex in a world that's already filled to the brim with it? It feels more like a wacky fantasy parody than the life simulation the game purports to emulate, and is in this aspect a lot closer to Lilith's Throne than Newlife (LT and its dev is significantly better than both AW and Newlife, I'm merely comparing the in-game worlds).

This is not my biggest gripe with the game, but I've already mentioned those previously in the thread.

Apr 7, 2020
bonjour , est-ce possible de trouver une banque d'image qui sont utilisé dans le jeux ?
hello, is it possible to find a bank of images that are used in games?
thx <3

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
To be fair its probably the best answer the amount of money they want for the cheats ver over 6-12 months equals the cost of a AAA title and all its DLC.

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
I can't find the save option even with the game at 30% zoom. Also the menues are a bit fucked as i am unable to click on Stats, Theme, or Sound

Edit: Issue has been Resolved, was running the game in Firefox instead of Chrome, now that I am running it in Chrome it is working

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017
Disappointed that the worldbuilding went into the direction it did. When I originally heard of this game I was hoping for something like Newlife in terms of a relatively grounded narrative set in a mirror of the real world (instead we got Newlife's erratic development, lol). Instead we get this mess of a plot involving a sex-crazed city, mad scientists and all kinds of kinky shit overtly being thrown around. All that manages to accomplish is to make sex banal and boring as the juxtapositioning is lost. What's interesting about engaging in kinkiness and sex in a world that's already filled to the brim with it? It feels more like a wacky fantasy parody than the life simulation the game purports to emulate, and is in this aspect a lot closer to Lilith's Throne than Newlife (LT and its dev is significantly better than both AW and Newlife, I'm merely comparing the in-game worlds).

This is not my biggest gripe with the game, but I've already mentioned those previously in the thread.
Its like the narrative of Lilith's Throne combined with the devleopment cycle of Newlife.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes