Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
This game seems really...bad. I know it's a game with sexual situations, but don't put a "promise ring" in the tutorial with a description" show everyone how fucking stupid you are" Who hurt you DEV? I'm going to pass on this game with suspicion it's just overly biased roles and leaves little to no life sim freedoms.
Yeah the dev seems to have some serious biases he is unable to control in his work despite advertising it as a sandbox game. Some people might be into chastity, I don't know why he'd go out of his way to demonize it just because it's not his thing.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
A quick check indicates that this may be a Firefox issue or an issue with the Ghostery extension. Have you tried this in Chrome (that's what works for me) and, if using Ghostery, have you tried disabling it on this page?

A re-download of the html file might also be in order.
I don't use Ghostery, must be a Firefox thing. Redownloading didn't fix it either.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
It's strange that pregnancy and all related topics seem to be the priority in this game, but everything to do with semen location bugs out in this version as well as the last few versions I tried in previous years.

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
I seriously don't understand why people support this on patreon. Reading the changelogs, it seems that there's a lot of work put into specific scenes and locations, but at the same time ALL of the basic gameplay elements are janky as hell.
Even early access has standards and implies structured content, but most of this game looks like dev thinking up yet another feature, quickly throwing it together, then becoming oblivious to the feedback.

Apr 28, 2020
a classic case example of "too many poor thought out feature will ruin a game" deal.

doesn't help that it seems only the prologue has any real work compare to the whole.

Reactions: gruntarbiter

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
well a large amount of time was spent on just crafting the unholy monstrosity that is his custom engine. So has always been lite on content for the amount of work done. and yeah has been just slap on feature after feature just to have them there. So it has lot of not much going on.

Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
most of this game looks like dev thinking up yet another feature, quickly throwing it together, then becoming oblivious to the feedback.
Crap features no less, seriously who actually wants "oh you can get so pregnant that your stomach explodes and game over" as a gameplay element? Is that really something that anyone is into? Certainly not enough people for it to be marketable. People are supporting this game because they want an RPG, but instead they're getting shafted with the developer's personal dream scenario despite that not being what the game is advertised as.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Anonj73's review really captured my thoughts on all of these transformation/hypno fetish games succinctly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a huge problem with the genre in my eyes. Female protagonist corruption games can do better though they have their own issues. This game in particular has loads of design problems but honestly that's one of the big incongruities that I felt while playing this game as I stated in my review. Every store, every interaction is hypercharged in sexuality and really brings immersion down. Add in the whole supposed fish out of water/gender bent thing and reading the character's inner monologues and available actions really don't make sense. It's like the prologue character(s) are wholly different people from the rest of the game.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
I think it boils down to what the game was advertised as. is not anything the person writing it has any interest in. so it gets inevitably steered towards their own interests. so you have a game that doesn't do anything well and is stuck in a weird dichotomy of story trying to go one direction while the writer's preferences keep skewing it into a very different sort of thing.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a female protagonist game with the male protagonist/gender switch thing added because the patrons wanted a male protagonist. Play the female start and all of these objections about how it isn't a genderbending game (it isn't) disappear.

If people don;t want to play a female protagonist game, that's fine. This isn't a game for them, then.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This is a female protagonist game with the male protagonist/gender switch thing added because the patrons wanted a male protagonist. Play the female start and all of these objections about how it isn't a genderbending game (it isn't) disappear.

If people don;t want to play a female protagonist game, that's fine. This isn't a game for them, then.
Kind of true. The male protagonist was the first prologue done. For a long while it was the only one available. Even the female protagonist's prologue is still incongruent from the rest of the game considering this is supposedly someone who is aware of the world but can still be shocked by everything that goes on after the restaurant but once in game it doesn't matter. They become another cog in the city who sees nothing weird with anything and is just as sex crazed as the rest of the npcs.

sonotink

May 7, 2019
Whether an X chromosome or Y chromosome sperm fertilizes the egg is random, so all women are "accidental" as are all men.

That's my story, and I am sticking to it! :p
Fair enough, technically all men are accidentally men, you see, the male penis, and testicles are just an inside out version of the female ovaries, the testicles on the inside are a perfect example of that, not only that, that is the reason as to why men have nipples, as in the womb, we all start off as females, and it's not decided till around, I'd say, 5, 6 months in the womb, if I remember properly, that the sex of the child is decided, meaning technically speaking, for all we know, this entire time we could of all been born incorrectly, due to us not having enough genes to properly be born intersex [or hermaphrodites if you want to use that definition, however most intersex folk prefer being referred to as intersex from what I've seen.]
However, as a trans woman, I do like your story, makes me feel valid.

Side note, this game worth playing at all yet? I don't have too much interest in it, due to the fact that it's extremely graphic for some reason, and is just, really gross in a lot of places, however, I'm always interested in text based games I can play in my free time.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Fair enough, technically all men are accidentally men, you see, the male penis, and testicles are just an inside out version of the female ovaries, the testicles on the inside are a perfect example of that, not only that, that is the reason as to why men have nipples, as in the womb, we all start off as females, and it's not decided till around, I'd say, 5, 6 months in the womb, if I remember properly, that the sex of the child is decided, meaning technically speaking, for all we know, this entire time we could of all been born incorrectly, due to us not having enough genes to properly be born intersex [or hermaphrodites if you want to use that definition, however most intersex folk prefer being referred to as intersex from what I've seen.]
However, as a trans woman, I do like your story, makes me feel valid.

Side note, this game worth playing at all yet? I don't have too much interest in it, due to the fact that it's extremely graphic for some reason, and is just, really gross in a lot of places, however, I'm always interested in text based games I can play in my free time.
Game is playable right now. You can work and have relations with npc. The are a lot of thing related to pregnancy fetish(working as child making factory, getting transformations, treatments and etc.). If you have this fetish, then you might like it. Otherwise - don't play it.

sonotink

May 7, 2019
Game is playable right now. You can work and have relations with npc. The are a lot of thing related to pregnancy fetish(working as child making factory, getting transformations, treatments and etc.). If you have this fetish, then you might like it. Otherwise - don't play it.
I mean, the reason I play it is because,
1- Fairly decent character creation.
2- ""Working as a child making factory""
3- Transformation.

I just don't like the art of people with their fucking brains exposed, and I don't like how you can't just tell G-Man to fuck off, like, I never asked to be revived, and you didn't need to revive me, not only that, but like, it's not even MY fault that I died, nor did I even ever sign up to work for 'em.
G-Man was used as a plot device for Half-Life basically, he's pretty much a metaphor for Valve, when Valve is making Half-Life games, so, him being used as some stupid McGuffin plot device, it's just, really dumb.
Him being there doesn't add anything to the story, and just makes it obvious the creator is too lazy to come up with their own plots, and ideas. Not only that, isn't the creator asking for money for this game basically? Isn't it illegal to try and use copy-righted characters for things, and then make people pay for them? I mean, Valve says their okay with their stuff being used, so long as it's free.
The game was also full of bugs that made it unplayable last time I played.

Also, does anyone know why does the game get really aggressive if you start as a female?

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
G-Man was used as a plot device for Half-Life basically, he's pretty much a metaphor for Valve, when Valve is making Half-Life games, so, him being used as some stupid McGuffin plot device, it's just, really dumb.
Him being there doesn't add anything to the story, and just makes it obvious the creator is too lazy to come up with their own plots, and ideas. Not only that, isn't the creator asking for money for this game basically? Isn't it illegal to try and use copy-righted characters for things, and then make people pay for them? I mean, Valve says their okay with their stuff being used, so long as it's free.
The game was also full of bugs that made it unplayable last time I played.

Also, does anyone know why does the game get really aggressive if you start as a female?
Games and other media funded by patreon and other such platforms fall into a sort of grey area here in terms of copyright stuff like this.
Because, TECHNICALLY games like accidental women are "free" and by subscribing to their patreon, you are merely funding the development of the game, but not actually buying the game directly.
So on paper, AW is a "free" game, and as such it's fine for stuff like G-Man to be used.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes