Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Are there any patreons here who could do me a favor and pass on the bugs I've listed above to the dev, I'm assuming they have some sort of way of reporting bugs. It's all well and good me posting these bugs when I'm coming across them but if they aren't being reported the may never be addressed. :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are there any patreons here who could do me a favor and pass on the bugs I've listed above to the dev, I'm assuming they have some sort of way of reporting bugs. It's all well and good me posting these bugs when I'm coming across them but if they aren't being reported the may never be addressed. :)
There is a bug-reporting feature built into the game. See the main page. It also shows you the bugs reported so far and what workarounds exist, if any.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
im not able to move the put file here where it is in the image... idk what to do.
i am not sure what you asking for
will you upload a screenshot here
or are you in doubt where you shall put the files you downloaded
maybe this help you

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Apr 28, 2020
kind of a shame that npc options are still buggy. got this when I mess around with only a few things in it " Error: non array sent to randomDist - undefined: TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined " and when i go in without touching it only the likes preference is buggy but it's running.

...how long until this gets fix?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
kind of a shame that npc options are still buggy. got this when I mess around with only a few things in it " Error: non array sent to randomDist - undefined: TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined " and when i go in without touching it only the likes preference is buggy but it's running.

...how long until this gets fix?
It keeps getting reported over and over and there's always something else causing it to break again. The dev is way over his head on this one.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Decided to splurge this month to get the newest version, so 0.38.1 Cheats for whoever wants it.

Game: (0.38.1 Cheats)

Resources: (This Version Uses .37 Resources, so you may or may not need it)

V0.38 Changelog:

Last edited:

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
New Version v0.39.0 (The Hero Release) Just Released:

Game: (0.39.0 Cheats)

Resources: (v39)

V0.39 Changelog:

Last edited:

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
New Version v0.39.0 (The Hero Release) Just Released:

Game: (0.39.0 Cheats)
Mega

Resources: (v39)
Mega

V0.39 Changelog:
Thank you for that one. Sadly, it still crashes after a date with lily or ending a lesbian encounter. Probably more but I just cba to try any more. Maybe in 3 or so updates.

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thank you for that one. Sadly, it still crashes after a date with lily or ending a lesbian encounter. Probably more but I just cba to try any more. Maybe in 3 or so updates.
sounds like you use an old save maybe it's the problem

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
sounds like you use an old save maybe it's the problem
No, it was a clean game. Try it yourself; Take Lily on a date, do some talking and going to different locations, and then end the date. If the date ends with you both/her deciding it's time to end the date, just saying goodbye will crash it for you. The other two options weren't available for me (probably missing a trait or something).

It's been like that for 3 or 4 updates now.

Reactions: desm0nd
2.20 star(s) 58 Votes