MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Man i like this game so far this art remains me of epic conquest... such good game it was :love: :love:
Thanks! Never heard of it, but I looked it up and yeah I can see the resemblance. Various Fire Emblem designs were actually the inspiration for a few characters like Emma.

Hope it comes out fast :( MegaloDEV, any estimated time for full release?
Ehhh... hard to say for a full "1.0". Obviously "one step at a time", but we definitely don't want to endlessly add content to one game. We'd much rather release multiple games. Ultimately, we want to tell lewd stories and we want players to have a conclusion to those lewd stories.

That said, we'd like to have all major Act 1 content done in Q1-Q2 2023. And Acts 2 and 3 will be meatier than Act 1.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
Dear developer, Art is a great game and the story is very good. It is clear that the future will be one of the best games.
But if you could make a path without NTR that eventually they will meet, make sure to let most of the players {or I should say myself} first, we would like to follow the clean path, then we will follow the rest, and also give a lot of choice.;);)
Dear developer, your game is very good and has a future, and I wish you success:whistle::coffee:

May 9, 2020
Dear developer, Art is a great game and the story is very good. It is clear that the future will be one of the best games.
But if you could make a path without NTR that eventually they will meet, make sure to let most of the players {or I should say myself} first, we would like to follow the clean path, then we will follow the rest, and also give a lot of choice.;);)
Dear developer, your game is very good and has a future, and I wish you success:whistle::coffee:
I believe a path without NTR is intended, I could be wrong but, mentions in the game by the hermit dude suggested "Alternate" ways to break the curse, I'd assume the alternate ways means a purity path.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I believe a path without NTR is intended, I could be wrong but, mentions in the game by the hermit dude suggested "Alternate" ways to break the curse, I'd assume the alternate ways means a purity path.
Sort of. There will be a "pure" alternate path at some point and the game is mostly played through the eyes of Emma. However, the plan is to make male perspective NTR optional for the player. There will also be times where the player sees events through the perspective of other NPCs.

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
As far as I remember from the game, in order to break the curse, you have to do things like getting naked or masturbating. In general, he has to do things that betray him, but to save his love, so it might be a technique to call him NTR, but there is still a possibility that he will betray, which is related to the players, which path to choose.

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
But again, I like the girl very much, I want to see what she will do in the path ahead of her, but the boy is also very strange, why doesn't he meet the needs of this cute girl, she is such a beautiful girl!!!??

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
would be interesting if either The Hermit or Augustus was the Demon Lord the entire time. Or Emma sising with the demon lord through corruption. It is good to be bad. The Demon Lord looks cool,what can I say.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is it bad for me to comment how all the guys in this game are super hot so the NTR isn't really NTR anymore. LOL I feel like NTR only works if the guy is ugly or monsterous looking but if the demon king is hot as hell, the dark elf is a tumblr sexy man and even the old guy is rather fine if you're into DILFs, its like "Im sorry Cross, how are you competing with these guys?"

Also, with how the prologue was and how everyone interacted, I can't help but just assume that Emma is just trans.

But I guess I'm probably missing the point as I'm diving in to get with the dark elf because he's too hot to resist LOL

Nov 14, 2021
Is it bad for me to comment how all the guys in this game are super hot so the NTR isn't really NTR anymore. LOL I feel like NTR only works if the guy is ugly or monsterous looking but if the demon king is hot as hell, the dark elf is a tumblr sexy man and even the old guy is rather fine if you're into DILFs, its like "Im sorry Cross, how are you competing with these guys?"

Also, with how the prologue was and how everyone interacted, I can't help but just assume that Emma is just trans.

But I guess I'm probably missing the point as I'm diving in to get with the dark elf because he's too hot to resist LOL
I very much prefer that over some ugly bastards. Like the whole "oh no I guess I have to cheat" when she's actually attracted to whoever it is. Or when the person is objectively attractive.

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
I very much prefer that over some ugly bastards. Like the whole "oh no I guess I have to cheat" when she's actually attracted to whoever it is. Or when the person is objectively attractive.
Same. I understand the appeal of the generic ugly bastard from a humiliation standpoint but there's plenty of that out there already and it's always been really silly to me since it basically requires an element of blackmail or hypnosis or whatever. I find it more interesting when it's more voluntary than forced.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes