MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Hey MegaloDEV, after pressing the "r" key, the "f2" or after trying to close the option menu (maybe in the actual game as well, can't test that right now unfortunately, ran out of playtime early and gotta do something ;P), I get the following error:

View attachment 2079302

I'm playing on JoiPlay (newest version), Android 11.
Is that reproducible for you? I'm not able to do it.
(Do note that we do plan on making an official android version at some point. JoiPlay isn't officially supported.)

I'm not using any emulator and the fps is literally that bad. The only time it peaks at 60fps is in the main menu. In game it immediately drops to between 11 to 13 all game round.

So it's not an emulator issue, there's something to do with the game itself eating up the fps. What makes it worse is that there also feels like there's no difference between walk and run speed.
By chance are you using a laptop with a dedicated GPU?
If yes, double check which GPU is being used. I tested on several older laptops and they all wanted to use the integrated graphics. Once I forced them to use the dGPU the game ran at 60fps for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 9, 2020
By chance are you using a laptop with a dedicated GPU?
If yes, double check which GPU is being used. I tested on several older laptops and they all wanted to use the integrated graphics. Once I forced them to use the dGPU the game ran at 60fps for me.

No I'm using a desktop, cyberpower. It's from 2006 or 2008 I can't remember which year, it's old but not so old that from my experience for RPGM games to cause me to have FPS issues.

I don't know if this could cause this sort of issue, but perhaps you might know since you're more advanced than I am at RPGM MZ/ MV. Does the scale size of the map even if you restrict players from exploring how large the map is by keeping them isolated to small sections have an impact on fps?

Reactions: CDM

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Is that reproducible for you? I'm not able to do it.
(Do note that we do plan on making an official android version at some point. JoiPlay isn't officially supported.)
Yes, it's reproducible for me. I managed to figure out what the problem is, though.

JoiPlay > Settings > HTML Settings > Disable "Enable External Modules" ("Allows loading CommonJS modules and JSON files. Might cause problems on some games.")

It seems there's either CommonJs module or JSON file that is causing the "pako" error. Also, I've just found out that it's not just causing that "pako" error, but also keeps me from saving my game. While that setting is disabled, i can save on the first map, right after the controls tutorial.

I don't know if the game needs those external modules, 'cause if not, I might as well leave that setting disabled.

That being said, just like it's been reported once or twice, I also get 13 fps on the first map. It only happens when the menu is closed though, otherwise I get 59-60 fps. I've got a Nokia 7.2, which should have enough performance for the game to run smoothly.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
No I'm using a desktop, cyberpower. It's from 2006 or 2008 I can't remember which year, it's old but not so old that from my experience for RPGM games to cause me to have FPS issues.

I don't know if this could cause this sort of issue, but perhaps you might know since you're more advanced than I am at RPGM MZ/ MV. Does the scale size of the map even if you restrict players from exploring how large the map is by keeping them isolated to small sections have an impact on fps?
Map size can matter, yes. I don't doubt you may be able to run other MZ/MV games just fine on your rig.
For now we'll just use the minimum specs of RMMZ as the minimum specs for Accursed.

Keep an eye for future versions and maybe we'll be able to optimize further.
Also, thanks everyone for the reports. (y)

TheBlueLegume

May 20, 2019
Emma is very cute. Looks promising, I'll only echo the previous poster's request to add a statistics page. I like lewd numbers, and especially if tied with visuals of corruption progression. I'm also interested to see how you'll tie in a "pure" route to a plot that inherently tries to do the opposite.

Best of luck!

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I hope there are several ways she loses her virginity and that at first it's just a nightmare

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Emma is very cute. Looks promising, I'll only echo the previous poster's request to add a statistics page. I like lewd numbers, and especially if tied with visuals of corruption progression. I'm also interested to see how you'll tie in a "pure" route to a plot that inherently tries to do the opposite.

Best of luck!
Thanks!
Yeah. We'll 100% add that in. I'm a fan of stats as well. (y)

RE: Pure Route... In due time. In due time. :whistle:

Reactions: srpenty

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Looks good. :love: This type my NTR looking for :devilish: Felt the intense NTR just by looking at the screenshot.

RandomGuy2018

Jun 9, 2018
Love how Emma looks pissed when she basically says fuck you to kazuma. Will definitely keep an eye on this one.

Slackas

May 12, 2019
the changelog says there is 1-2 hours of gameplay and 3 h scenes but i only hit like 30 minutes and i only saw 2 h scenes

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
dammit I found this game too soon, it seems like heavy based story game kinda expecting open world because it was more fast to get done than some heavy ntr story.

Reactions: MegaloDEV

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Nope, no closer than before. What you look at as empowering, control, domination, those are all illusions. Pseudo empowerment & pseudo control. Its not the same as if breaking them into submitting to their most basic primary needs & desires.
No, it's literal empowerment and literal control. You need other dimensions to those things to make them appealing to you, and that's fine, but nah it's not "pseudo-" anything. Words still mean what they mean.

I know it's a really weird thing to point out, but you were acting snobby about it.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Instead of a purity route it'd be a nice change of pace for protag-kun to reclaim her corrupted version from the other guys. A man can dream...
This. There needs to be more of this.

If there is gonna be something like this, I hope it really is a reclamation.. rather than the protag-kun just joining the evil side so him and the demon king can double team the corrupted FeMC. That's really just protag-kun getting corrupted alongside the FeMC.

Anywho, art looks nice, I'm excited to give it a try :3

Reactions: Gudil

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I was hoping for more but damn this looks nice hopefully it will get updated more often and sooner

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
How often will this game be updated?
At least once a month. Next public update will be early November.
Content-wise it'll have a full H-CG titjob scene between Kazuma and Lily with 12 variations along with a towel and "flashing" sprite for Emma.

This. There needs to be more of this.

If there is gonna be something like this, I hope it really is a reclamation.. rather than the protag-kun just joining the evil side so him and the demon king can double team the corrupted FeMC. That's really just protag-kun getting corrupted alongside the FeMC.

Anywho, art looks nice, I'm excited to give it a try :3
Understandable and thanks!

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes