4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
S1ck Games

Solid update, but had a couple issues. First the ace of affection purple screen still pops up after opening menu to save, load, etc. and on the main menu taking up half the screen and hiding some of the options for a few seconds, it was prevalent in the first release too.

Second, with the office lady(kind of forgot her name, sorry), if you keep your eyes closed like she asked it jumps from her sitting down to standing up again, saying to follow her instructions, might be a bug, if not maybe reorder the renders or remove a render would be my suggestion cause it looks a little unnatural how she goes from sitting back to standing.

Final thing is a question, Eleanor is arguably my fav(Along with Iris), is Eleanor someone I can get being submissive or is she only attainable some other way, just curious cause I am hoping she can dom MC.

Other than that solid start and looking forward to more.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The KG influence is pretty clear, will have to see if this one manages to balance both sides of things but I enjoyed it so far. Kinda feels like it needs more setup or something, felt like starting to watch a TV show on episode 3. Hopefully it doesn't get too off the rails as it develops too. Iris, Yula and Priscilla are probably the top hotties so far.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AceOfAffection-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This seems to be leaning further towards a multiple protagonists tag. I still have no idea who this character is, what she wants, or why I'm being asked to make decisions on her behalf.

Eleanor seems to know about the MC's boxing prowess before she recognizes who he is, which seems a bit backward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1ck Games

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
For now saying no to the femdom seems to equal 0 content....
There's one blink-and-you'll-miss-it sex scene for a non-submissive MC this update (with Clover if he made her eliminate Vincent in the last chapter).

I think it's fair to say that the sex scenes are not this dev's strong suit (yet): It's one short looping animation, no dialogue, mood-setting, build-up or come-down.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
There's one blink-and-you'll-miss-it sex scene for a non-submissive MC this update (with Clover if he made her eliminate Vincent in the last chapter).

I think it's fair to say that the sex scenes are not this dev's strong suit (yet): It's one short looping animation, no dialogue, mood-setting, build-up or come-down.
Lol well that is kind of a bummer, I made clover give up just to try to piss of the psycho girl so I missed that.

Reactions: WastedTalent
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes