4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Well i really do not hope that Katrine (which is one of my favorites) becomes that scarred, inked, pierced abomination.
If she does, i really hope we can punish Kiiara...in the most cruel, painful and prolonged way possible.
you mean make her my girlfriend/wife?

anyway just waiting for my Maeve scene to decide and rate this game and thread!

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Well i really do not hope that Katrine (which is one of my favorites) becomes that scarred, inked, pierced abomination.
If she does, i really hope we can punish Kiiara...in the most cruel, painful and prolonged way possible.
Yeah you see .. I don't think MC has enough balls to do that.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Can anyone update here the recent Patreon post?

Yahallo!

Yuno!! WTF!!! Why are three of those five bars at 0%????

I know I know, but what can I say, last week was something!
Bug fixing, finishing customs, going through all the feedback, managing dc, and whatnot.

But all that is done now *phew* and I can finally focus on development again.
Not much to report so I'll keep it short.
I have got a rough idea of how much I want to cover in the next chapter and have already started writing and posing the first sequence. It will surely be bigger than the first chapter, almost twice as big. As of now, I can't say how long it'd take, but I'm working hard and will let you guys know when I'll have an estimate on the release date.

Ch.2 Release Date: TBA.

Poll results:
Portia: 10 votes
Katrine: 3 (Interesting)
Tiffany: 0 (Oof!)
Kiiara: 0 (Ouch!!)

Also, a walk-through for chapter 1 will be available soon. Special thanks to Rogal Dorn for taking this up.

Thanks for all the support <3
Feel free to ask me anything.

XO.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So is the joker face girl confirmed to be Katrine or is it still speculation? I dont mind, I can dig her new look. Not sure why all the new tattoos though but oh well.

Any speculation on the short hair blonde with the mask? She scared of Covid or is she pulling a Mileena from Mortal Kombat look lol. What about Kiiara? Clearly a yandere, given her actions and the devs name.

Maeve is still the favorite.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So is the joker face girl confirmed to be Katrine or is it still speculation? I dont mind, I can dig her new look. Not sure why all the new tattoos though but oh well.
the tattoes are to hide the acid or bleach to her skin that was used by the yandere stalker rapist who as been raping the MC using drugs to go into his room and take advantage of him...

the other possibility is that she as a spiritual link and rapes him in his dreams and any girl who gets near him or he is overtly romantic attemptee gets the "treatment"! a kind of *censored* honor code that your girl is not allowed to date anyone else or she must be acidified... real massive issue amongst certain groups all over the world

the censored part was because i used a rl example who would probably get me banned!
and yes most of these actions are mainly done by man but as feminists keeps reminding us everything a man can do a woman can do better... or worse depending on where you stand!

i wonder if you get a girl preggers your yandere will assault her and cut her open to steal "her" baby!
I mean that bitch made it with her man which means the baby is hers...

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
From the VERY first image, we can tell this Virtual Novel is going to be a visual experience!
It's SO incredible to see creators with graphic art backgrounds tell a story.
I have read many a VN and played many a game to see the story being told decently, yet the graphics and animation lack a great deal of creativity (STILL to no fault of the creators, they just come from a linguistics background, rather than visual arts).
THIS on the other hand has the beginnings of a MASTERPIECE!
The story is flowing like rapids at first, then slowing down for a relaxing journey that I am SO very looking forward to following.
If I were able to support this project, it would be on my top 5 to do so!
Edit: it would be SO great if they called one another by their names rather than their titles, seeing Roommate, and Landlady every sentence will get unnerving real quick, since nobody who has more than a double digit IQ speaks like that.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

Yahallo!

Yuno!! WTF!!! Why are three of those five bars at 0%????

I know I know, but what can I say, last week was something!
Bug fixing, finishing customs, going through all the feedback, managing dc, and whatnot.

But all that is done now *phew* and I can finally focus on development again.
Not much to report so I'll keep it short.
I have got a rough idea of how much I want to cover in the next chapter and have already started writing and posing the first sequence. It will surely be bigger than the first chapter, almost twice as big. As of now, I can't say how long it'd take, but I'm working hard and will let you guys know when I'll have an estimate on the release date.

Ch.2 Release Date: TBA.

Poll results:
Portia: 10 votes
Katrine: 3 (Interesting)
Tiffany: 0 (Oof!)
Kiiara: 0 (Ouch!!)

Also, a walk-through for chapter 1 will be available soon. Special thanks to Rogal Dorn for taking this up.

Thanks for all the support <3
Feel free to ask me anything.

XO.
wait where's my Maeve

where's my Maeve whimpering

I don't see her on the list
View attachment final_6313b5db622f5400802b7703_177817.mp4

somebody's going to pay

I'm about to go crazy up in here

Yuno Gasai

don't you dare try to hold me back

don't you even think about holding me back.
Yuno Gasai

Whispering hold me back

I'm serious

Yuno

get off your ass and hold me back or I'm going to get my ass kicked

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
wait where's my Maeve

where's my Maeve whimpering

I don't see her on the list
View attachment 2023265

somebody's going to pay

I'm about to go crazy up in here

Yuno Gasai

don't you dare try to hold me back

don't you even think about holding me back.
Yuno Gasai

Whispering hold me back

I'm serious

Yuno

get off your ass and hold me back or I'm going to get my ass kicked
yes you will! so in this game we finally meet on a battle for the same love interest instead of me just going behind your back cucking you by turning your waifu´s into my butt sub sluts...

also wtf dude girls with facial scars is kind of my thing she is not a blonde with big tits! back off she is mine!

Sep 3, 2020
yes you will! so in this game we finally meet on a battle for the same love interest instead of me just going behind your back cucking you by turning your waifu´s into my butt sub sluts...

also wtf dude girls with facial scars is kind of my thing she is not a blonde with big tits! back off she is mine!
okay okay first of all I love girls with scars it looks badass
and sexy

if I dislike a girl it's not because she has scars it's because that particular girl is a wolf in human form

and when I say wolf I don't mean a pack of wolves

I mean a wolf that got thrown out of the pack because she scared the fuck
out of the other wolves

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes