4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
what is a stupid argument , in my downloaded game , Paris is not his sister , so you mean the patch corrected the game, right.
I going to disagree no guy worries about his female roommate seeing him naked or feel bad about fantasize about her unless its his sister

Reactions: johndoe19

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I understand. But many flavours are tasty to the same person. If I had to choose, with closed eyes, in the game's universe I would be sure I would like the dish, so to say. No offense, I know a woman is a person, with a heart and a dignity, not only an appearence.

Good luck with Paris, « amoureux transi » (sorry, I don't know how to say that in English) :)
I agree completely that a woman is personality , Carisma , heart and appearence , but we didnot discover it yet , like ella and stella I just see them 2 minutes in the cafeteria.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I going to disagree no guy worries about his female roommate seeing him naked or feel bad about fantasize about her unless its his sister
Sorry to ask because people are bored and as the saying I will (Take it or leave it) , so you say she is his sister because he worries about her seeing him naked or feel bad about fantasize about her , but he will have sex with his sister (incest) , right , or I did not understand correcly.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry to ask because people are bored and as the saying I will (Take it or leave it) , so you say she is his sister because he worries about her seeing him naked or feel bad about fantasize about her , but he will have sex with his sister (incest) , right , or I did not understand correcly.
What I'm saying is why would he care unless she is his sister or at the least thinks of her as one, theres a patch for a reason sure not everyone like incest that fine, but I feel like roommate or housemate is meant to replace sister. If Paris wasn't meant to be his sister he could just call her his friend no real need to bring up being roommates or housemate he could just say he stay's at her house. Sure that could just be a me thing, besides the more important fact is she hot

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What I'm saying is why would he care unless she is his sister or at the least thinks of her as one, theres a patch for a reason sure not everyone like incest that fine, but I feel like roommate or housemate is meant to replace sister. If Paris wasn't meant to be his sister he could just call her his friend no real need to bring up being roommates or housemate he could just say he stay's at her house. Sure that could just be a me thing, besides the more important fact is she hot
thank you very much , this is a very good point of view , So Bye Bye my beloved Paris and Katrine has a very bad scar face in the starting screen , so may be Faith or Ella , thank you.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
PROGRESS_UPDATE_OCT_29.png

Unlocked

hello hello!

I know, it's been a while since I made one of these, what can I say; I'm not very good with words.

Anyway, four sequences of the next chapter are done, we are looking at around ~400 renders + 2 animations. Planning and writing are finished. By the way, the chapter is titled "How do I make you love me?", quite cliché, but some of you might know where it's coming from .

I've been also working on a certain feature I wanted to add to this chapter but it's not yet completed so I left the coding bar at 0%

Also, attached a preview for Tier II+ [ ].

I've not posted many previews for several reasons, but I'd like to know your thoughts on it. Should I make it a weekly or maybe a biweekly thing? Please do [ ].

That's all from me, wishing y'all a scary but fun Halloween!

XO.

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 2131487

Unlocked

hello hello!

I know, it's been a while since I made one of these, what can I say; I'm not very good with words.

Anyway, four sequences of the next chapter are done, we are looking at around ~400 renders + 2 animations. Planning and writing are finished. By the way, the chapter is titled "How do I make you love me?", quite cliché, but some of you might know where it's coming from .

I've been also working on a certain feature I wanted to add to this chapter but it's not yet completed so I left the coding bar at 0%

Also, attached a preview for Tier II+ [ ].

I've not posted many previews for several reasons, but I'd like to know your thoughts on it. Should I make it a weekly or maybe a biweekly thing? Please do [ ].

That's all from me, wishing y'all a scary but fun Halloween!

XO.
yes...........

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
Good game , hope it's sucessful . Chapter 1 was really interesting , i am actually interested in what it seems to be the supernatural side of it. Also MC ex is blind of one eye. I wonder ifshe was already like thatwhen dating MC or if this obsessed girl did that to her , because she seems to think MC didn't trust her that is why she broke up with him so she knows something that MC is unaware . Also hope that MCgroup partner isn't dead cuz iliked her... I am not saying the characters names because its the first episode and i already forgot most names but when more chapters release i will eventually memorize them .

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Good game , hope it's sucessful . Chapter 1 was really interesting , i am actually interested in what it seems to be the supernatural side of it. Also MC ex is blind of one eye. I wonder ifshe was already like thatwhen dating MC or if this obsessed girl did that to her , because she seems to think MC didn't trust her that is why she broke up with him so she knows something that MC is unaware . Also hope that MCgroup partner isn't dead cuz iliked her... I am not saying the characters names because its the first episode and i already forgot most names but when more chapters release i will eventually memorize them .
Ditto!?!

I liked this first one overall but need more content before my brain deigns to remember shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes