fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
400 patrons!

11 days since we were 300. This growth is amazing and unbelievable...

Problem is, I haven't even had the time to prepare a reward. :D

I usually have rendered some sort of wallpaper, but this time around I'm going to give everybody some free preview renders of Episode 6.

I thank you all immensely for the support!

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..i see Melissa is visiting Silent Hill...Megan is being scolded in class by tall Tom Cruise and Liam is peeing all over the seat of your new motorhome...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Well yeah obviously it wasn't Silent Hill, I understood the reference. ^^
But in case someone was interested in knowing what that second pic was really about I replied to you.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
melissa for me tbh
i didn't like rena's personality a lot
+i hate the mc's ex girlfriend
i know you didn't ask that but i wanted to say it cuz she's annoying
and i hate melissa's step douche he's shit
Yeah Melissa is kind of the poor broken girl and Rena ain't got her shit together but I find her hotter (still undecided).
True for M's SF, but at least we get the option to fuck him up...

And about the MC's ex, the MC sort of did worst than her afterwards, if you choose to get laid with all chicks... (so that can't be a real factor), so idk but she's a bitch anyway, even if you forget that she cheated on him.
I still hope that later you can choose to date her as well, probably won't be able to though. (maybe if she wasn't trying to pressure the MC and was trying to play with his feelings instead by taking things smoothly she could be one more relationship option).

I'm starting to get off topic so I'll just stop here :D

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
As much as I love Liam I would be ok with this just to burn down the horrible Rena x Liam ship before it sets sail...Liam x Ana, or Liam x Angela, or Liam x new hot as hell black girl only viable options, all the others belong to MC, or in lesbians with each other.

Reactions: Vainglorious

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
As much as I love Liam I would be ok with this just to burn down the horrible Rena x Liam ship before it sets sail...Liam x Ana, or Liam x Angela, or Liam x new hot as hell black girl only viable options, all the others belong to MC, or in lesbians with each other.
Peter x Ana x Dick is the only non-canon ship we need

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I know it's cool to hate Ana, but even on her cheating ass I wouldn't wish someone like Peter...Let's compromise...

Ana x 3 cats, and a dirty vibrator
Peter x a broomstick up his ass

Reactions: Boogie
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes