Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
As much as I love Liam I would be ok with this just to burn down the horrible Rena x Liam ship before it sets sail...Liam x Ana, or Liam x Angela, or Liam x new hot as hell black girl only viable options, all the others belong to MC, or in lesbians with each other.
I ship Liam x Edna. They are definitely made for each other. The matching personalities and the chemistry is all there. but their situations is unfortunate tho...

I wouldn't mind seeing a Liam x Edna else-world story.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
P.S. Did anyone else notice that both these scumbags names are alternate terms for a penis, dong, a stiffy, a tadger, Willie, John Thomas, One-Eyed Trouser Snake, a Percy, or a cock, tadger, prick, piece of pork, your wife's best friend.
Sorry I digress, just finished watching Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.
Congratulations. You have stumbled upon my arcane formula for naming player characters in video games of this nature. Imagine the joy of playing through, say, Depraved Awakening as a private dick named "Dick."

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'd like to think when the game is complete, there must be a way to not date Megan early on, if you want to focus solely on Leah/Rena or the terrible twosome from the club who are Rena's besties.

Reactions: datastorm3600

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
melissa for me tbh
i didn't like rena's personality a lot
+i hate the mc's ex girlfriend
i know you didn't ask that but i wanted to say it cuz she's annoying
and i hate melissa's step douche he's shit
She's not great but I think PinkCake's sex scene for you and Anna was too rapey for my liking.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
She's not great but I think PinkCake's sex scene for you and Anna was too rapey for my liking.
Without giving too much away, I didn't like Rena that much at the start; but after her epiphany the little Smurf became attractive. In a perfect world the MC could split himself into 6 or 7 copies and be a happy but terribly exhausted individual.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I ship Liam x Edna. They are definitely made for each other. The matching personalities and the chemistry is all there. but their situations is unfortunate tho...

I wouldn't mind seeing a Liam x Edna else-world story.
Remind me who is Edna ? As I cant recall someone with that name at all, I know there is a crazy pairing of someone wanting him with the acting professor (ewwww, poor Liam).

Reactions: JeefZ

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Without giving too much away, I didn't like Rena that much at the start; but after her epiphany the little Smurf became attractive. In a perfect world the MC could split himself into 6 or 7 copies and be a happy but terribly exhausted individual.
Funny you should say that one of my favorite short games in this site has that as the TRUE ending... I believe its called Harem Villa or something like that LOL.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Remind me who is Edna ? As I cant recall someone with that name at all, I know there is a crazy pairing of someone wanting him with the acting professor (ewwww, poor Liam).
She's the other patient. You meet her when you go with Liam for his chemo.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Funny you should say that one of my favorite short games in this site has that as the TRUE ending... I believe its called Harem Villa or something like that LOL.
Ah someone caught the reference. That had to be one of the weirdest endings, but overall, the game was pretty good. Funny too.

Reactions: Rythan25

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Wait, is that a possible ending?
nope, is pulling your leg.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Soo im just gonna ask... anyone else had enough off the bitchy attitude an kind a anal raped the bitch ana?
just to see the scene but is not in any of my saves. I Have 2 routes: one meg+mel and other f*cking everyone with a skirt (yeah, scotts included) but i don't want to touch that bitch even with a rod

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes