Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
cant get enough for this game,im completely hooked.one of the best games here.i hope M's stepdouche doesnt touch megan,cuz i will break his neck for sure,omfg cliffhanger!!what will happen in 0.6 cant wait,damn.

Reactions: LAnceLouis

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm impressed with how many posters are using spoilers in the last several pages of this thread since the update. It makes me feel like the fans of this game are a bit more, umm, let's say cultured than with other games. Does anyone else feel like appreciating this game is like being in some kind of exclusive club? Discussing this game is like discussing jazz or fine wine... Jesus, I feel like an elitist snob or something now, but it's true. This is a sublime game that draws fans of discerning taste.

But anyway, the real point of my post is that it got me thinking... Is there a default time limit for spoilers? Does F95 have any guidelines for this? I could do a poll or something if people are interested. I'm just curious about how many days after an update is the proper etiquette for using spoilers when discussing whether **** will **** or if **** means ****.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
when a game is this well done..every instance within the game can have consequences so to expose anything without the spoiler tag does the writer and audience a deep injustice..people need to discover and enjoy in their own terms..thus i spoiler-tag the crap out of my comments here to never be the one to ruin anyones experience..plus..its just good manners :p

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm impressed with how many posters are using spoilers in the last several pages of this thread since the update. It makes me feel like the fans of this game are a bit more, umm, let's say cultured than with other games. Does anyone else feel like appreciating this game is like being in some kind of exclusive club? Discussing this game is like discussing jazz or fine wine... Jesus, I feel like an elitist snob or something now, but it's true. This is a sublime game that draws fans of discerning taste.

But anyway, the real point of my post is that it got me thinking... Is there a default time limit for spoilers? Does F95 have any guidelines for this? I could do a poll or something if people are interested. I'm just curious about how many days after an update is the proper etiquette for using spoilers when discussing whether **** will **** or if **** means ****.
That really depends on the people themselfs. I witnessed a "rant" with someone who got angry because we discussed a movie from the late nineties... XD

I for myself appreciate the usage of spoilers, but i'm not consist on them. After a fresh release i use them, if i have to discuss story details, but i like to stay spoiler free in my comments.

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
That really depends on the people themselfs. I witnessed a "rant" about someone who got angry because we discussed a movie from the late nineties... XD

I for myself appreciate the usage of spoilers, but i'm not consist on them. After a fresh release i use them, if i have to discuss story details, but i like to stay spoiler free in my comments.
Jack dies in Titanic! Darth Maul kills Qui-Gon!! Bender gets eight Saturdays!!! (or is it seven...?)

Will the spoiler madness ever end? :)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th and bas

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Not sure if this was ever mentioned before but i just started playing the game with this release (great game) & i noticed that Megan & Ana both have birth marks (those black dots) at the exact same places on their body
1 = right beside the left nostril
2 = above left breast
3 = under right breast

I wonder if that's a coincidence,... or not?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sorry...Jack was just the senile imagining of an octogenarian who's clit suddenly twitched for the first time in 30 years...sorry i spoiled that...

Reactions: fauxplayer

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Is there no way to pursue only Melissa? Maybe feed her stepdad to a wood chipper?...feet first

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
all you miss is threesome with hewig & angela, If you have hung out with Liam in both Episode 1 and 2 you can choose both to get a threesome with Angela and Hedwig.
Ep4 just go Beach with Angela and Hedwig
thank you. I've completed

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes